BY ACUVUE #1 in Contact Lenses

Acuvue ® Oasys ™ 12 Pack Product Details Acuvue ® Oasys ™ Brand Contact Lenses Are So Comfortable; They Feel Almost Like Nothing At All! Experience Hydraclear ® Plus** Technology And Revitalize Eyes, Even When In Challenging Environments That Can Make Them Feel Tired And Dry. They Can Significantly Reduce The Need For Rewetting Drops. Acuvue ® Oasys ™ Brand With Hydraclear ® Plus Provides Class I Uv Blocking!** Up To 96% Uv-A And 99% Uv-B, Allows Nearly 100% Of Oxygen Through, And Are Unbelievably Soft. These Lenses Are Visibility Tinted And Have An Inside-Out Mark For Easy Handling. Acuvue ® Oasys ™ Lenses Are Also Available In A 6 Pack And A 24 Pack** Hydraclear ® Plus Is The Brand Name Of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. For The Next Generation Of Its Proprietary Technology That Allows A Higher Volume Of A Moisture-Rich Wetting Agent In A New, State-Of-The-Art Formulation. This Creates A More Wettable, Ultra Smooth Contact Lens, Especially For Challenging Environments That Can Make Eyes Feel Dry.! Helps Protect Against Transmission Of Harmful Uv Radiation To The Cornea And Into The Eye. Warning: Uv-Absorbing Contact Lenses Are Not Substitutes For Protective Uv-Absorbing Eyewear Such As Uv-Absorbing Goggles Or Sunglasses Because They Do Not Completely Cover The Eye And Surrounding Area. You Should Continue To Use Uv-Absorbing Eyewear As Directed. Note: Long-Term Exposure To Uv Radiation Is One Of The Risk Factors Associated With Cataracts. Exposure Is Based On A Number Of Factors Such As Environmental Conditions (Altitude, Geography, Cloud Cover) And Personal Factors (Extent And Nature Of Outdoor Activities). Uv-Blocking Contact Lenses Help Provide Protection Against Harmful Uv Radiation. However, Clinical Studies Have Not Been Done To Demonstrate That Wearing Uv-Blocking Contact Lenses Reduces The Risk Of Developing Cataracts Or Other Eye Disorders. Consult Your Eye Care Practitioner For More Information. see more...

• Estoy tratando de encontrar unos lentes para la miopía, q...1 Answers
  • I have a basic type but does anyone know if these come in...2 Answers
  • Do they dry out your eyes?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Shauna C.
I have been wearing contacts for going on 10 years now and this is the only brand that I have tried that doesn't leave my eyes really dry. you aren't suppose to sleep in them but I do with these because they don't dry my eyes out. they are really easy to put in and store. I bought my last set at walmart for a really good deal.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Been wearing this brand for the past few years and absolutely love them, they are weekly disposables and it always great getting to open a fresh pair. Super comfortable and easy to wear. Wish they come in colors because that would just make them better to me.
Shelby S.
I’ve used these lenses for years without any issues. Although I have found more moisturizing lenses, I’ve found these to be great alternatives to others. I use them everyday and don’t know how I could live without them! I would recommend these to anyone looking for lenses
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I’ve been wearing these contacts for over 10 years and these are the most comfortable contacts I’ve worn. They stay hydrated all day and don’t dry out even when I taken a mid day nap.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Amazing I does a use this since I hate hate wearing glasses just don’t like it but these are easy to put on once you get the hang of it very affordable not expensive one bit overall satisfied with this I need to stock up on more clearly mines are expiring
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
These are the contacts that I’ve been wearing for quite a few years now! I love them & can’t think of any complaints to say about them. They’re moisturizing, comfortable and easy to put in (: I get mine through Visionworks.
Mar M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've used this brand of contact lens' for about 7 years! They are comfortable and don't dry out the eyes. I don't mind wearing my glasses often but when I do choose to wear my contacts I like to have a pair that keeps my eyes moisturized so these are perfect for me!
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
These are the best contacts. I have been using these for over a decade and they have never let me down. They do not leave my eyes feeling dry or anything. And they are really easy to put in and take out.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I have incredibly sensitive eyes. When I first started using contacts this was the brand my doctor gave me. For some reason my doctor switched me to a different brand and it was a disaster. My eyes were so light sensitive that I had to stay in a dark room. They hurt so bad that I couldn't keep them open and they watered non-stop. My doctor switched me back to Acuvue Oasys contacts and my eye were better almost instantly. Ever since then my doctor has never switched my contacts. I wear these for 12+ hours a day and my eyes never dry out or feel irritated.
Leah S.
Seattle, WA
I've been wearing these contacts for almost 10 years now. I do not like to wear glasses. There is no better feeling than opening a fresh pair of Oasys and popping them in - ahhh relief! I can see again.

Honestly, sometimes I do not take the best care of the contacts. When I first started using Oasys I'd just take the contacts out of my eyes and put them in the case without rubbing them - oops. The lenses get dry and harder to work with after I do that. Definitely rub rub rub! If I make sure to take proper care, these contacts can last an extra week or two. I haven't tried to stretch them any longer than that. I have never worn the longer than ~14 hours as they are not advertised as long wear contacts and I like my eyes to breathe.

When bought in a single box I pay about $35. If I buy multiple packs, it is a bit cheaper. I do not mind spending $200 a year on Oasys if they prevent me from having to wear glasses.
Elizabeth W.
Where do you buy your contacts at and why?
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
Can you sleep in these contacts?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How long have you used this product for ?
Kiasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
Do they dry out your eyes?
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
Did anyone else get microscopiccysts or any other eye damage from this product?