Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses

Acuvue ® Oasys ™ 12 Pack Product Details Acuvue ® Oasys ™ Brand Contact Lenses Are So Comfortable; They Feel Almost Like Nothing At All! Experience Hydraclear ® Plus** Technology And Revitalize Eyes, Even When In Challenging Environments That Can Make Them Feel Tired And Dry. They Can Significantly Reduce The Need For Rewetting Drops. Acuvue ® Oasys ™ Brand With Hydraclear ® Plus Provides Class I Uv Blocking!** Up To 96% Uv-A And 99% Uv-B, Allows Nearly 100% Of Oxygen Through, And Are Unbelievably Soft. These Lenses Are Visibility Tinted And Have An Inside-Out Mark For Easy Handling. Acuvue ® Oasys ™ Lenses Are Also Available In A 6 Pack And A 24 Pack** Hydraclear ® Plus Is The Brand Name Of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. For The Next Generation Of Its Proprietary Technology That Allows A Higher Volume Of A Moisture-Rich Wetting Agent In A New, State-Of-The-Art Formulation. This Creates A More Wettable, Ultra Smooth Contact Lens, Especially For Challenging Environments That Can Make Eyes Feel Dry.! Helps Protect Against Transmission Of Harmful Uv Radiation To The Cornea And Into The Eye. Warning: Uv-Absorbing Contact Lenses Are Not Substitutes For Protective Uv-Absorbing Eyewear Such As Uv-Absorbing Goggles Or Sunglasses Because They Do Not Completely Cover The Eye And Surrounding Area. You Should Continue To Use Uv-Absorbing Eyewear As Directed. Note: Long-Term Exposure To Uv Radiation Is One Of The Risk Factors Associated With Cataracts. Exposure Is Based On A Number Of Factors Such As Environmental Conditions (Altitude, Geography, Cloud Cover) And Personal Factors (Extent And Nature Of Outdoor Activities). Uv-Blocking Contact Lenses Help Provide Protection Against Harmful Uv Radiation. However, Clinical Studies Have Not Been Done To Demonstrate That Wearing Uv-Blocking Contact Lenses Reduces The Risk Of Developing Cataracts Or Other Eye Disorders. Consult Your Eye Care Practitioner For More Information.

Does it have to have prescription?
Do you have contacts for + prescription ?
Start your review of Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,709 reviews
Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses uploaded by jen H.
I have terrible allergies and asthma, living in the Midwest as well, we have pollen season that coats our cars and my eyes are constantly dry and irritated. This disposal brand can see me thru at least the recommended six month period with proper care.
Ellen C.
Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses uploaded by Ellen C.
Been wearing these lenses for years. I have sensitive eyes and bad eyesight not a perfect combination for contact lenses. But Acuvue are thin and allow your eyes to breathe. I recommend this brand over others. Great price and quality. #BlackGirlMagic #blackgirlmagic
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses uploaded by Chelsea O.
I have been a contact wearer for almost two decades and I have been a firm supporter of Acuvue Oasis. The lenses are so comfortable and have a VERY large prescription range (and for someone who has a prescription between -11.0 and -11.5, that’s a major factor). They’re also quite affordable, and are available almost everywhere that sells contacts. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for soft contacts! #acuvue #acuvueoasis #contacts #softcontacts #eyehealth #vision
Dennis B.
Kingsport, TN
I have used Acuvue Dailies Moist for years now, without a single problem. My eye doctor advised to use the Acuvue Oasys, so I ordered a year supply. Of the first 14 lenses I used, 5 were faulty out of the package. They were not round, but oddly shaped. It looked like a poor quality control issue. I emailed the support department and after 3 emails I got a reply 1-1.5 months later. I could send them back and get my money back. Or could replace them with another set. The issue is that with -9.50 / -11.00 Acuvue is the only brand I can use. So sending them back and get money or replace them with another set that is not guaranteed better is not really an option. I asked questions about the quality control, which were never answered. I asked if I could use the lenses, but collect the defective ones and send those back. Never a reaction. That all took about 4 months. Really poor quality control on these lenses and very disappointing service department. Maybe I was unlucky, but then I was unlucky with both the quality of the lenses and the quality of Acuvue's service department. Hope you're lucky if you buy these! NOTE: This review was rejected on Acuvue.com related sites, 'because concerns with the product need to be resolved by the service department'. Bit of a viscious circle here; not allowed to post negative comments, no decent service provided. Little respect for the customer's opinion at Acuvue!
Shaylyn C.
Columbus, OH
I have had worn contacts for the past 10 years and these are my favorite brand I've used so far. Good for moisture and wearing for long periods of time
Ashlei M.
Lebanon, TN
These are my favorite contacts- been using them for about 3 years. For people with dry eyes, it is supposed to be very helpful for them. I had decided to give them a try because my eyes do get dry especially around allergy season. I never notice any dry eyes now thankfully. The price wasn’t much different than the original brand- I think the push is headed for this type of contact to be streamline in this brand!
Shelley C.
Marion, OH
I've wore acuview lenses since I was a child and could figure out how to get them in my eyes. These are my ride or die brand.
Elizabeth C.
Foley, AL
My number one favorite brand of Contact Lenses. It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it. I would normally purchase the dailies because I am just so lazy to clean it. It works for me because I like it fresh, new and clean each time. I would wait for deals most especially at Walgreens. They would have 25 percent off sometimes. I'd wait for that and stock up. It's very comfortable and I wear it 12-14 hours and it's still moist. I would definitely recommend.
Darcy L.
Ocala, FL
Acuvue Oasys is the only brand I can use. My eyes get so dry and I refuse to wear my glasses daily (cool mom status) the doctor had me try the Oasys and I my eyes breathed a sigh of moisturized relief.
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
Very comfortable as if you're not wearing any. I can use it all day without the itchy feeling. Been using the product brand for more than a year and never had an issue. Highly recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino K.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Katherine F. il y a 6 mois
I use them all the time and for me personally they don’t cause any discomfort at all.
Cara F.
Canton, OH
il y a 2 ans
Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses are these good for itchy, irritated eyes? I can’t find a contact that I can wear for long
Adda E M. il y a 2 ans
From experience most patients with sensitive eyes and similar problems go with daily disposables. There’s many available: Dailies Aquacomfort, Total 1, Acuvue Oasys 1-Day, 1-Day Acuvue Moist.. those will always feel fresh every day since it is a new lens each time
Hannah A.