ACUVUE OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe Contacts

ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses 1-Day with HydraLuxe#8482 Technology, the best-selling contact lens, is now available as a daily disposable. The latest HydraLuxe#8482 Technology features a tear-infused design that lubricates and moisturizes. You'll experience effortless blinking and superior performance all day. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson. Daily disposable contact lens. Tinted blue so you can easily find them in your contact lens case - insert your contacts quickly and easily every single time. We are unable to ship this item outside the U.S. Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts.

HaaS anyone had bug problems switching [email protected] day acuvue moist to these ACUVUE OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe Contacts ? A few hours into wearing [email protected] can’t see!!! They get so foggy and I can’t read or drive!
Do you find that the 1-Day are better than the bi-weekly Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses ? Or do you use them because it is more convenient?
Did anyone else get a headache from these contacts lenses?
Start your review of ACUVUE OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe Contacts!
Kayley B.
Irvine, CA
ACUVUE OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe Contacts uploaded by Kayley B.
My eye doctor started me on Biotrue but I was not a fan . I could feel them, by the end of the day my eyes felt super dry, and they seemed hard to put in. I switched to these and wow! So easy to put in because the moisture just grabs my eyes, so comfortable I forget they are in, and not drying at all. Only con is I drop these more than Biotrue because they feel thinner (but that is likely also why they are more comfortable). I have been on these for about a month and bought a year supply.
Katrina P.
Once I switch to this brand I had less dry eye. Although I hate the waste associated with dailies, they do work well for my eyes. I also see so clear in these
Boobie ..
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
These contact lenses are amazing. So much better than acuvue moist. They are definitely pricey tho. I use these more than the moist. I just wish they werent so expensive. I would definitely recommend these.
Ana J.
Best contacts I’ve tried. They feel very comfortable on. I’ve tried the moist ones but I can only use them for half a day because my eyes dry up and the contacts start to bother me. These don’t do that I can wear them all day. They are pricer than the regular ones but I think they are worth it.
Danielle S.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are a different version of Acuvue dailies and were supposed to be more comfortable but they gave me migraines so severe I had to discontinue use after a few days of trying these. Disappointed as I’ve never had this issue with the other kinds of Acuvue daily contacts.
I just switched from acuvue 2 to oasys with hydraluxe. At this point, I would rather give no stars... These things dry up within a couple hours...i used to sleep in my a2s for weeks on end, and they didnt get anywhere near as dry...(i know, horrid habit--hence the reason i wanted to switch to dailies). The cost is absolutely ridiculous, too...im gonna see about returning the ones i ordered and going with something else...hopefully ill be able to...
Tara L.
Wakefield, RI
These are literally the best contacts I have ever worn. I can wear them all day and night (12+ hours) and could easily forget I have them in. My eyes are typically naturally dry and there is not one other type of contacts I can wear. These are on the more expensive side but I can often find them online a little cheaper. They are worth every cent even if I couldn’t though!
Reanne M.
Love these contacts. I recently got into dailies because I rarely wear my contacts anymore. I used to use monthly which would go bad because I would wear them once and by the time I use them again I forget it is passed the time I should wear them and I have had contacts rip in my eye before. ANYWAY i use the ones for astigmatism. These are very comfortable. I tend to forget they are in my eye. I do not recall experiencing any irritation or dryness with these contacts. I would definitely recommend them for someone who wears contacts and are interested in dailies.
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I much prefer these contact lenses over their regular Acuvue Oasys daily contact lenses! These ones dry far less quickly during the day of wearing them. They generally feel about the same texture as their other Acuvue Oasys daily contact lenses, but far softer than their 2-Week contact lenses.
Lindsey W.
Meridian, ID
I have extremely dry eyes. I’ve always used Avuvue Oasys. My eye doctor recently asked me to try these because my eyes continue to get dry. These have helped me so much! I wish they were less expensive, but overall I definitely recommend them, especially if you have dry eyes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kara L.
austintx
il y a un an
K B.
il y a 2 ans
Katrina P. il y a un an
I use them because they feel a lot better on my eyes. Towards the end of the two weeks my eyes would feel much more dry or irritated from them. I also got to use a manufacturer coupon the first time I bought the dailies which saved me a good amount of money.