Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareAcuvue
Oasys 1-Day For Astigmatism 30 Pack - 1 ea

Acuvue Oasys 1-Day For Astigmatism 30 Pack - 1 ea

by Acuvue

1-Day Acuvue ® Oasys for Astigmatism 30 pack- We all have those days that give us tired, heavy and dry eyes? but with Acuvue? Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism 30 pack you can't blame your contacts anymore. Whether you re busy gazing at digital devices or sitting in a challenging environment (or both) our contact lenses keep your eyes feeling fresh and comfortable. Plus these daily contacts are easy to handle and maintain and offer the highest level of UV blocking in a contact lens. Tear-like properties work with your natural tear film each day providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling Daily disposable contacts available in convenient 30-day packs HydraLuxe? Technology keeps your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the day

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acuvue Oasys 1-Day For Astigmatism 30 Pack - 1 ea!
Lisa A.
Overland Park, KS
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day For Astigmatism 30 Pack - 1 ea uploaded by Lisa A.
Started using these about a year ago when the eye doctor I worked for recommended these. These are great if you don’t wear them every day but when you do you can just throw them out at the end of the day. They are more pricey than monthly contacts but so worth it. My year supply had lasted almost a year and a half. They keep your eyes moisturized and don’t dry out.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I have been using Acuvue Oasys soft contact lenses for many years. My eyes started to be very dry because I don't intake enough fluids throughout the day. I shared my concerns with my optician and he suggested that I try switching from reusable contacts to Dailies to see if that would help. I've had a few days now where I've been able to use the daily contacts and I really noticed a major difference. My eyes are so much more comfortable and less dry. They may be a little bit more expensive but I can actually feel the difference and at the end of the day my eyes aren't over dry and tired like normal so I'm very happy I switched
Jodie M.
Feels like you’re wearing nothing at all in your eyes. They’re on the expensive side, but the clarity of vision you get is worth it. No messing with cleaning solutions or contact cases. Fresh and clean contacts every single day. Definitely worth it. Nothing compares!
Emily B.
Parker, CO
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day For Astigmatism 30 Pack - 1 ea - best daily contacts I’ve tried. Once in a while some don’t want to stay in, but I keep the individual package and my eye dr gets them replaced.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I suffer from severe dry eye and have astigmatism. These contacts are the best of both worlds! I struggled to find a daily contact lens that I didn't feel absolute miserable wearing. And I mean I tried several!! Dailies are thinner than monthly ones and I felt like they scratched my eyes. These felt like heaven!!! ☁️
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I like these by far the most. I recently decided that I wanted to give contact lenses a try. So I've been trying different lenses. I tried Bausch & Lomb for astigmatism. I've even tried another in the office hated them didnt even tried it for a week. This one is axis 170 with -.75 cyl and +0 power. I have some sun burn on my sclera so contacts on my left eye would be uncomfortable. But with these I forgot I was even wearing them. It doesn't move when I blink. The clarity is great.
Clément U.
Montgeron, Montgeron
J'utilise ces lentilles depuis maintenant 3 ans. Quel changement ! Ne supportant pas les lentilles mensuelles j'ai testé des journalière et cela me convient très bien. Pas ee gêne, une correction sur mesure et une très bonne durée avant que je ressente une sécheresse (généralement en fin de soirée). Pour avoir testé d'autres marques, c'est vraiment celle ci qui m'apporte le plus de confort, elles sont qui plus est très simple à mettre ou à enlever.

Looking for your answer?