BeautyHairHair ProductsACURE
Wave & Curl Color Wellness Shampoo

ACURE Wave & Curl Color Wellness Shampoo

by ACURE

Acure's Wave & Curl Wellness Shampoo brings intense moisture to wavy and curly color-treated hair. With rare, clarifying blue tansy oil, moisturizing argan oil and Heliogenol (sunflower seed extract), this shampoo helps prevent color fade.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACURE Wave & Curl Color Wellness Shampoo!
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
I have ultra fine, thin, wavy to curly, dark brown hair. This shampoo is nice and gentle on my hair. It doesn't strip my hair of moisture and makes it feel soft and clean. I wash my hair every three days or so and follow the curly girl method. I do find that I need to use a stronger/deeper cleaning shampoo every couple of weeks to prevent my hair from getting weighed down and waxy.
Brooke H.
Newport, RI
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I stumbled upon this product when I was getting sick and tired of my shampoo not doing anything amazing. I love this! It has a nice scent and I feel like it truly defines my curls and waves! I pair with the conditioner. Great price for a great shampoo.
Maggie D.
phoenixville
This product and amazing it gives your curls the best look. My hair is wavy and this makes my hair really curly
@ ..
Dubai
i have super curly and a bit damaged hair from hair color, this shampoo keeps my hair soft and tangle free for daysss!! i love it so much i’m certainly going to buy again

Looking for your answer?