Acure The Magical Wonderfluff Overnight Hydrating Booster Mask - Argan Gardenia - 1.4 oz

BY ACURE

1.4 oz tube Overnight hydrating booster Sulfate, paraben, and cruelty free Acure Organics The Magical Wonderfluff Mask in 1.4 oz has targeted argan extract, gardenia extract, chlorella and argan oil. Apply a thin layer of this skin mask to your face, neck and chest after cleansing and toweling. Gender: Female. see more...

Morgan S.
I wear this when my face is in need of some extra hydration. Like after I’ve exfoliated a little to hard or did an abrasive mask. It smells great and feels great on the skin. I gave it 4 out of 5 because it seems like cheaper products could do the job just as well
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
I love Acure's products they go on smoothly and they're all organic and cruelty free. I especially loved this product I made my skin feel hydrated and smooth as a babies butt. It's also a lot cheaper than some of the other comparable products in it's category
Alicia A.
United States
I use this every other night as a night moisturizer and wake up to silky smooth and skin that feels "alive"! Love it!
member-aae53
I am so in love with this brand, I use their hair and skin care products constantly! This helps my dry skin feel so quenched and silky smooth. It says overnight but I use it anytime. I feel so safe using their ingredients!
Dana G.
amman
I usually put this right before I sleep, when I know that I won’t have a full 8 hours of sleep- and I wake up looking like I had the ultimate beauty rest of my life. I definitely recommend this product for people who don’t get enough sleep!