BY ACURE

With rose & cucumber, for normal to sensitive skin.

Be gorgeous on-the-go with these micellar water towelettes! Gently remove makeup, dirt, sweat, environmental toxins, and that mustard from the corner of your mouth. No splashy rinsing necessary!

DIRECTIONS Great for makeup removal and cleansing of the face and body. Perfect for travel, after the gym, hangovers, the beach or for those nights you can barely keep your eyes open much less wash your face. Simply wipe and go!

Ingredients: WATER, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, LACTIC ACID, PHYTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE.

Stacey P.
I LOVE THESE TOWLETTES! I seriously can't live without them. They stay moist throughout my entire cleansing process and my skin feels so clean after use. Any product that I apply afterwards gets fully absorbed. Buy these.
Holly H.
Perry, NY
Super nice makeup removing towelette. Very light pleasant scent, and removes most of my makeup without too much effort or wear and tear on my skin. Fairly good deal for 30 towelettes too. I have liked all of the acure products I’ve tried.
Brittany M.
Boise, ID
Love these wipes! It takes off all my makeup and you can use them on the rest of your body if you feel like you need a little freshen up.