BeautyFaceFacial SkincareACURE
Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil

Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil

by ACURE

A concentrated blend of nourishing botanicals to soothe and refresh thirsty skin. This night time oil is used in place of a night cream for those seeking deep hydration and balance. VEGAN. Paraben free sulfate free phthalate free mineral oil free petrolatum free silicone free and cruelty free.

Directions Warm 1-2 pumps in the palm and press into the face neck decollete.

Is this a good dupe for Herbivore Blue Tansy mask?
Wat does this do? And is it good for sensitive skin?
Is the blue tansy oil better for dry skin than the blue Tansy serum stick?
Start your review of Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil!
Fanny  H.
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Fanny  H.
Purchased at: Target
My #Acure haul My favorite oil to seal my nightly routine every night to lock in moist and hydrated my skin! This line is very gentle on my acne prone sensitive skin and has clean ingredients which is a plus! I highly recommend trying this brand! It’s available at target or you can get it on their website!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,970 reviews
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Sarah S.
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m super skeptical when it comes to the concept of doing a dramatic change to my skincare routine. The idea of using an oil to hydrate my face rather than a cream seemed super odd. However, this oil does a fairly good job at keeping my skin hydrated throughout the day. This may not work as well as my typical moisturizer in the winter, but it might work well to use instead of a moisturizer during warmer months.
Rachel R.
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: Amazon
MY FAV night time skin oil! I love the brand Acure. This product makes my dry skin feel so smooth by the time I wake up, really gentle but hydrating. I would recommend for most skin types! I bought mine on amazon
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This oil smells so good! I originally received a sample from an Ulta GWP but have since bought a bottle. I’ve read that it is comparable to Herbivore’s Blue Tansy Oil, but at a fraction of the cost. Anyways, I love the smell. I put it on whenever I’m inspired just because I like the smell. I have no idea if it’s the best option for my skin, although it’s certainly not hurting it. And I guess I don’t care - because - have I already said that I love the smell? ;) Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil
Jenna W.
Elkhart, IN
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Jenna W.
Something about this oil just feels so absolutely DIVINE! It feels like something a royal queen would have used in medieval times. It is soothing calming and nourishing. This is my #1 favorite of all face oils I have tried and Acure has the best prices!! I also love the simplicity of the white bottles and pumps, a very well designed product!!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best facial oils that I have come across in a while. For starters the color of it makes it look so exotic and rare. But the formula and how effective it is on nourishing the skin is astounding. I received a sample from Sephora and I could not be happier that I did Because I love it. It is a thin light weight oil and absorbs into the skin easily. It dries down quickly and doesn’t leave my skin looking oily at all. It works great with other skincare products and causes no irritation at all. I don’t need to use much the sample I have is still 75% full and I have been using it for two weeks every single night. My skin looks fantastic since I started using this facial oil from acure. The price is a little expensive but in my opinion well worth the purchase. This oil would be really ideal to use during the cold seasons where skin tends to get more dry and irritated. Definitely worth a try.
Herbal A.
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Herbal A.
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Herbal A.
This affordable facial oil belongs in your skincare cabinet! Take my word for it! My skin loves blue tansy and I was not sure if this oil would ring true to that or not because the price is so low and it’s mixed with rose hip oil.. but alas my skin is enjoying this and looking great! I use it day and night even though it’s called a night oil. Be sure to mix it with a nice thick moisturizer so your skin can soak it up better
Jessica L.
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Jessica L.
ACURE Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil I received a trial size of this as a GWP and I love it. I love the smell of blue tansy. I save this oil for the nights I micro needle with my Jenny Patikin roller. This soothes my skin and keeps any redness /irritation away. It also hydrates very well. I also love that the trial size came in glass roller ball style I would prefer that over the pump. Anyways great stuff!
Robin H.
Pikeville, KY
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Robin H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this oil at night because I heard it was like another higher priced brand blue tansy product. It had a really strange scent but it did make my skin feel really calm and took the redness away. I will definitely buy it again.
Shaina V.
Bradenton, FL
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil uploaded by Shaina V.
I love this product at the end of the night! I wake up with smooth hydrated skin and it’s not greasy at all. A must haveACURE
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 2 ans
Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil Does this product contain essential oils?
Daniel A. il y a 2 ans
Based on the ingredients yes and no there are a ton of different oils in here but they are not sensitizing. Where sometimes essential oils such as rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint can be irritating. This has almond oil, flower oil, argan oil, jojoba oil. If you have sensitive skin the flower oil is a fragrance.
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
Adriane N. il y a 2 ans
Deeper hydration post chemical peels and moving into winter weather in my dry climate. ❤
PON-45978 sopiko K.
Newark, DE
Natasha R. il y a 2 ans
From my experience, no! It always made my sensitive skin eerily into small whiteheads.