BY ACURE

Normal to dry skin. Acure for your skin, Acure for the planet, Acure for a cure. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores Tone down dry, irritated skin with this hydrating alcohol-free toner! With the soothing effects of organic chamomile + calendula to calm pores and soften skin, this toner won t strip the skin s natural acid mant. see more...

• Where can I buy this? Is it okay for sensitive skin? Is i...1 Answers
  • Does this burn? The toner I'm currently using burns when ...1 Answers
Nikki S.
Caldwell, ID
I love that this product is certified organic! I really like how smooth it makes my skin feel. The fact that I can pick this up at my local Target at an affordable price makes this product a winner!
Em R.
I love this stuff! It is truly hydrating and very gentle on my skin. I'm really picky with my toners but this one seems to work very very well for me. I'm going to compare it to my other favorite toner before I decide if I would repurchase this.
Maya K.
Seriously this product is a lifesaver for evening out your skin tone. its vegan and all natural and that makes it even better. its so affordable too. i always pick some products up from this line every time i go to wholefoods.
Jenna R.
I love this whole line of products. I would recommend to anyone. Leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed
Lindsay M.
Wonderful toner! It is very refreshing and I have found that using it regularly has cleared my breakouts. It also has soothed my dry skin a little.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
One of the few facial toners that haven't burned my skin! My skin is sensitive so I like this! Ahh and it smells so good. Buy it you won't regret it.
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
I love this toner as every other Acure product that I've tried. Amazing high quality products that produce great results.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this toner! I use Acure facial cleanser and the cell stimulating mask also. Acure products are truly awesome!
Amanda S.
Melrose
Use mostly in winter months when my skin is dryer...little goes a long...long way. Recommend for sure. No issues
Christina H.
Smells alright but it can be very dangerous if you have sensitive skin, test your face in a small area first
Anne T.
Where can I buy this? Is it okay for sensitive skin? Is it worth the money?
Lexi H.