Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil + Probiotic, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz

Purifies Cleanses Without Drying Provides Nutrient Dense Moisture As It Cleans 2 Protects Skin s Natural Acid Mantle 3 Food Grade Ingredients 4 Great for Dry Sensitive Skin Paraben Free Vegan Gluten Free Synthetic Fragrance Free Silicone Free Phthalate Free Fair Trade Ingredients Dont be so sensitive! Take a deep breath and relax with this soothing blend of Organic Argan Oil, Probiotics, and Pumpkin Seed Oil. Rich in omega fatty acids, this gentle creamy cleanser will have your face feeling fresh, clean, and hydrated. see more...

• I do not have acne but I get the occasional breakouts. Would you ...1 Answers
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
I really really loved it even though I didn't expect that much. I use a two step cleansing method where in Step 1 I remove mascara with micellar water or wipes, and then wash the whole face with facial wash. Because of this habit, I rarely used it by itself, but when I did, it did a good job on my eyes as well. This cleanser didn't irritate eyes or skin, removed makeup quickly, and didn't dry the skin. The consistency was that of a very thick soap, and it even had a tiny bit pearl-y look of the soap, and while faint the smell was a little soap-y too. Nonetheless, it was a very good cleanser, and I would buy it again
Michaela L.
I really like this cleanser. It does an awesome job at getting off my makeup when paired with the Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink. It isn’t a harsh cleanser & it never left my face feeling stripped of its moisture. The ingredients are clean which makes me feel safe using this on my skin. I wish I could buy it in a bigger size preferably in a pump bottle, because I end up waisting so much product when it’s in a squeeze tube.
Evelynn B.
Sulfate Free, Vegan, Paraben Free and Cruelty Free!!
All of the ingredients in this face wash are truly chemical free, perfect for sensitive skin or anyone being more health conscious in regards to the products they put on their bodies. I think this is a great product and will buy again! Four stars instead of five because of its smell, it’s like a vaseline smell..which makes sense when using a product for sensitive skin because fragrance causing agents can cause allergic reactions on skin...but I enjoy a “nice smelling” face wash. Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil + Probiotic, Fragrance Free, 4 fl ozAcure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil + Probiotic, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz
Kristin W.
This cream is actually pretty nice. I didn't love it the first time I used it but didn't hate it. After comminuted use I really like it. Would buy again. I love the ingredients just not too fond of the smell even though it says fragrance free. This cream cleanser is light weight but not harsh. Leaves face soft not tight. It doesn't stick to your face & isn't hard to rinse off with water like some cream cleansers. When used in the shower it basically closed my pores all the way! When used at the sink still cleanses pores very good. Doesn't make them disappear like in the shower but still clears them.
Tyng W.
This works well as an everyday cleanser. It also smells nice (as an eczema sufferer there aren’t many products that I can use that actually smell nice). I only wish this would take off makeup as well. On days I wear makeup I use a makeup remover first and then use this facial cleanser.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
I got this for a great deal however it leaves my skin feeling more dry and I need to apply almost double the moisturizer after using. Also the scent is really bad I get that it's all natural but I feel like its too natural smelling. If that makes sense...
Hannah L.
I like picked this up because I was looking to get rid of all my harsh acne facial products. I actually really like this product. It’s gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin. The price is good too. The only thing I don’t love about it is the smell, but it’s not a big deal.
Lauren C.
Springfield, MO
I have been using this facial cleanser for a few months and I am a big fan! It always makes my skin feel fresh and I've never experienced drying or irritation. It is great for sensitive skin and a plus that it has natural ingredients! Would recommend this product.
Hannah W.
Lexington, KY
My favorite face wash. Takes makeup off easily (even eye makeup!), removes dirt, smells good, and isn’t too harsh for my sensitive skin. A little goes a long way, only a dime sized amount is good for makeup days and a pea sized amount is good for non makeup days
Irene Q.
San Jose, CA
This is my new favorite cleanser! I bought it from TJ Maxx at a discounted price and I couldn't have been happier with my purchase! As someone with eczema and sensitive skin, I have been trying to find a good cleanser that doesn't break me out or strip my skin of its natural oils. This product is now my holy grail because it does just that and more! My breakouts started to reduce and my skin cleared up after about a week! Though it doesn't remove makeup that well (it wasn't designed for that), I love to use it with a spin brush after using an oil to dissolve all of the makeup. Overall, I highly recommend this cleanser! 2 thumbs up and 5 stars from me!
Yurelkys C.
I do not have acne but I get the occasional breakouts. Would you recommend this product (trying the natural route)?