BY ACURE

Purifies Cleanses Without Drying Provides Nutrient Dense Moisture As It Cleans 2 Protects Skin s Natural Acid Mantle 3 Food Grade Ingredients 4 Great for Dry Sensitive Skin Paraben Free Vegan Gluten Free Synthetic Fragrance Free Silicone Free Phthalate Free Fair Trade Ingredients Dont be so sensitive! Take a deep breath and relax with this soothing blend of Organic Argan Oil, Probiotics, and Pumpkin Seed Oil. Rich in omega fatty acids, this gentle creamy cleanser will have your face feeling fresh, clean, and hydrated. see more...

• I do not have acne but I get the occasional breakouts. Wo...1 Answers
Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil + Probiotic, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz
  • "Wow I love this product!!! I've tried many facial cleansers that were for sensitive skin, but they either left my skin not feeling clean, or they broke me out immediately. This product is the first one that I can say has not broken out my skin at all! Love it and my skin still feels fresh and clean!" in 11 reviews
Evelynn B.
Sulfate Free, Vegan, Paraben Free and Cruelty Free!!
All of the ingredients in this face wash are truly chemical free, perfect for sensitive skin or anyone being more health conscious in regards to the products they put on their bodies. I think this is a great product and will buy again! Four stars instead of five because of its smell, it’s like a vaseline smell..which makes sense when using a product for sensitive skin because fragrance causing agents can cause allergic reactions on skin...but I enjoy a “nice smelling” face wash. Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil + Probiotic, Fragrance Free, 4 fl ozAcure Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil + Probiotic, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz
Lisa F.
My skin is super sensitive and I like using natural products, so this was a won win for me. This helps keep my redness at bay and is infused with probiotics. I recently read Whitney Bowes book and she mentioned probiotics in skincare helps with redness caused by rosacea or acne. I never this! This is also a great price point at about $10.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This cream is actually pretty nice. I didn't love it the first time I used it but didn't hate it. After comminuted use I really like it. Would buy again. I love the ingredients just not too fond of the smell even though it says fragrance free. This cream cleanser is light weight but not harsh. Leaves face soft not tight. It doesn't stick to your face & isn't hard to rinse off with water like some cream cleansers. When used in the shower it basically closed my pores all the way! When used at the sink still cleanses pores very good. Doesn't make them disappear like in the shower but still clears them.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I really really loved it even though I didn't expect that much. I use a two step cleansing method where in Step 1 I remove mascara with micellar water or wipes, and then wash the whole face with facial wash. Because of this habit, I rarely used it by itself, but when I did, it did a good job on my eyes as well. This cleanser didn't irritate eyes or skin, removed makeup quickly, and didn't dry the skin. The consistency was that of a very thick soap, and it even had a tiny bit pearl-y look of the soap, and while faint the smell was a little soap-y too. Nonetheless, it was a very good cleanser, and I would buy it again
Michaela L.
I really like this cleanser. It does an awesome job at getting off my makeup when paired with the Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink. It isn’t a harsh cleanser & it never left my face feeling stripped of its moisture. The ingredients are clean which makes me feel safe using this on my skin. I wish I could buy it in a bigger size preferably in a pump bottle, because I end up waisting so much product when it’s in a squeeze tube.
Lauren C.
Springfield, MO
I have been using this facial cleanser for a few months and I am a big fan! It always makes my skin feel fresh and I've never experienced drying or irritation. It is great for sensitive skin and a plus that it has natural ingredients! Would recommend this product.
Meara O.
Brooklyn, NY
As you can tell from how old my bottle is, this lasts me a really long time. I really like this for my ultra sensitive skin... but I will say, if I'm wearing makeup and sunscreen like I normally am, I ABSOLUTELY have to oil cleanse first to get everything off. If you use this by itself, even twice, it doesn't remove everything on your face. That said, I love the ingredients and the price. Especially if I didn't wear any makeup this day, this is my go-to.
Addy H.
Simple, gentle cleanser that won't irritate sensitive skin. Smells vaguely Creamy/natural but is not offensive. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I use daily, morning and night, and add a few drops of tea tree oil to keep away breakouts. It does the trick, I've been using it for about 6 months with good results.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
I got this for a great deal however it leaves my skin feeling more dry and I need to apply almost double the moisturizer after using. Also the scent is really bad I get that it's all natural but I feel like its too natural smelling. If that makes sense...
Tyng W.
This works well as an everyday cleanser. It also smells nice (as an eczema sufferer there aren’t many products that I can use that actually smell nice). I only wish this would take off makeup as well. On days I wear makeup I use a makeup remover first and then use this facial cleanser.
Yurelkys C.
I do not have acne but I get the occasional breakouts. Would you recommend this product (trying the natural route)?

back