BY ACURE ORGANICS

100% Biodegradeable Unscented Deep Moisturizing Vegan, Paraben Free Gluten Free, No Synthetic Fragrance Even The Most Sensitive Skin Will Love Our Deep Moisturizing Bodywash.&Nbsp; Coq10 &Amp; Argan Stem Cells Absorb Deeply To Replenish Lost Moisture &Amp; Elasticity.&Nbsp; Serious, Soothing Hydration That Rinses Clean &Amp; Feels Fantastic. Your Everyday Purchase Of Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Body Care Supports Quality Products That Improve Lives &Amp; Protect The Environment. Acure For Your Skin Acure For The Planet Made In Usa see more...

• Can this be used on baby's with Eczema?1 Answers
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this sensitive body wash because I have Semitic eyes skin and it hella. It is really gentle on the skin it's not harsh at all. Yes it is long-lasting. Yes I would buy it again definitely.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I have excema it works pretty well it doesn't make me itch and it seems to be pretty effective for my skin
laura t.
laura t.
Berlin, NH
I love acure body wash. I have tried 3 of them now and they never irritate my skin at all. I only wish they had more scents and bigger bottles. I use a lot to feel clean because I am used to lots of foam/soap. However if you have senitive skin you will not regret tryng this.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
This body wash is soooooooo moisturizing. Now I want to point out that while no fragrance is added... there is an odd clean-ish scent that takes some getting used too. But it's worth it because it feels like you are washing your body with lotion.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Can this be used on baby's with Eczema?