BY ACURE

100% Biodegradeable Unscented Deep Moisturizing Vegan, Paraben Free Gluten Free, No Synthetic Fragrance Even The Most Sensitive Skin Will Love Our Deep Moisturizing Bodywash.&Nbsp; Coq10 &Amp; Argan Stem Cells Absorb Deeply To Replenish Lost Moisture &Amp; Elasticity.&Nbsp; Serious, Soothing Hydration That Rinses Clean &Amp; Feels Fantastic. Your Everyday Purchase Of Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Body Care Supports Quality Products That Improve Lives &Amp; Protect The Environment. Acure For Your Skin Acure For The Planet Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Target
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
This body wash is SO moisturizing and keeps me fresh from head to toe. It says unscented but it does have a very light fresh and clean scent. The bottle is so big that this lasts for months and always leaves me smooth and clean!
Lola J.
Baltimore, MD
I retuned within two days. The smell was unbecoming. I understand the level of contents and its ability to change my skin but it smelled very weird. If you can get past the smell share with me the results.
laura t.
Berlin, NH
I love acure body wash. I have tried 3 of them now and they never irritate my skin at all. I only wish they had more scents and bigger bottles. I use a lot to feel clean because I am used to lots of foam/soap. However if you have senitive skin you will not regret tryng this.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this sensitive body wash because I have Semitic eyes skin and it hella. It is really gentle on the skin it's not harsh at all. Yes it is long-lasting. Yes I would buy it again definitely.
Kaily B.
This body wash is soooooooo moisturizing. Now I want to point out that while no fragrance is added... there is an odd clean-ish scent that takes some getting used too. But it's worth it because it feels like you are washing your body with lotion.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have excema it works pretty well it doesn't make me itch and it seems to be pretty effective for my skin
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can this be used on baby's with Eczema?