Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Virginia B.Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Virginia B.Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Chelsy P.

BY ACURE ORGANICS

Provides lasting moisture to even the most dry and damaged hair leaving it soft, manageable and ready to rock. Organic Argan oil plus Argan stem cells, coq10, and sea buckthorn oil-high in omega 7, make up our patent-pending triple action system. Organic pumpkin seed oil -high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, adds shine. Hair repair with serious flair. see more...

• Is this good for handling dandruff or itchiness? 3 Answers
  • I have been seeking a cure-all for my hair as it is extremely dam...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meldin G.
I love the Acure brand! Organic ingredients, and it’s made locally. The price is a little more expensive than other brands but it’s still decently priced. My favorite part is the clean fresh smell, almost like almonds. And it leaves my hair feeling clean and light every time. I have repurchased and I highly recommend this brand and product !
Margaret W.
I love this scent; it's kind of almond-y. Acure shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and looking great. I wash my hair every other day, and Acure leaves it looking clean for at least two days. It's the only thing I use in my hair (fine and straight hair).
Rebecca N.
['Reading', ''], PA
I love this shampoo! Right after the first use, I noticed my hair was softer and less dry. Today will be the 3rd application and there is so much moisture in my hair now and my hair was really dry and damaged. I will say tho, it adds natural oils back into your hair, so if you already have very oily hair, I would not recommend this. But if you have dry, damaged hair, this is perfect for you! It's a little on the pricier side for shampoo, I try not to spend over $5, but it's well worth it!
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
I really didn't like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long, thick, straight and oily and this shampoo made my hair extra oily and I got dandruff from it too. The smell wasn't that really great, I really didn't like this shampoo or conditioner it didn't do any good to my hair at all. It actually made it worst. I really don't recommend this product at all. I may work wonders for other people but for me, it didn't. I received this product in the Septemeber Target Beauty Box.
Tammy R.
Having a preference for natural bath and body lines, I purchased this shampoo along with the conditioner from Vitacost to try. I was really impressed with the quality of product...awesome scent and great lather. The conditioner is wonderful on my flyaways and humidity. Pretty packaging is a plus as is the price point.
Michelle M.
I absolutely love this shampoo. it smells SO good and makes my hair feel softer and healthier than it has felt in a long time. I feel like it leaves my hair feeling much cleaner without the residue that other shamoos leave behind. I would highly recommend trying this product!!!
Shelby J.
Lewis Center, OH
I LOVE this shampoo starting with the smell. It's so almond-y and soothing. The ingredients are all natural and color safe. It says for all hair types, but it really makes my curls extra bouncy!! I absolutely love it and even more so when it's BOGO free at Kroger or Target!!!
Jessica B.
I came across this company when searching for organic and vegan products. They seem to have a great mission and contribute to important causes. Also important is my hair appears shiny and healthy. I recently bought a few as gifts for friends and recommend giving it a try.
Lauren S.
Norman, OK
I really like this shampoo by Acure - it does what it is supposed to do and has some of the cleanest ingredients of any shampoo I can find on the shelves at my local store. It lathers well, cleans well, and doesn’t leave my hair dry or tangly like some other “clean” shampoos.
Antonella G.
This is my go to shampoo. It has a lovely almond scent, washed my hair well, and it great for the environment! It can be expensive, but I purchase it online at Costco which is a great price there. Highly recommended! Even for colored hair :)
Caitlin F.
Holiday, FL
I have been seeking a cure-all for my hair as it is extremely damaged by over dyeing and heat. I need something that will repair my hair but not weigh it down and leave it oily. I also want something eco friendly, and natural for the most part. Has anyone tried this and seen results fast?
Yurelkys C.
Is this good for handling dandruff or itchiness?