Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Chelsy P.Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Virginia B.Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Virginia B.

BY ACURE

Provides lasting moisture to even the most dry and damaged hair leaving it soft, manageable and ready to rock. Organic Argan oil plus Argan stem cells, coq10, and sea buckthorn oil-high in omega 7, make up our patent-pending triple action system. Organic pumpkin seed oil -high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, adds shine. Hair repair with serious flair. see more...

• Is this good for handling dandruff or itchiness? 3 Answers
  • I have been seeking a cure-all for my hair as it is extre...4 Answers
Hannah R.
Hamilton, OH
Not my favorite shampoo, but not a bad one by any means. It left my hair and scalp feeling clean, but also very stripped and dry. As someone who already has a dry scalp, this wasn’t my favorite part. However, as someone who only likes washing my hair once a week, it left my scalp feeling clean enough that I could continue my usual 6 day cycle.

The scent of the product is great in the bottle, but I could never smell it on my hair, which I didn’t love. I also found that if I didn’t rinse incredibly well, I would get grease patches in my hair from leftover shampoo. Rinsing was a lot of effort, as was lathering.
Meldin G.
I love the Acure brand! Organic ingredients, and it’s made locally. The price is a little more expensive than other brands but it’s still decently priced. My favorite part is the clean fresh smell, almost like almonds. And it leaves my hair feeling clean and light every time. I have repurchased and I highly recommend this brand and product !
Lori L.
I received a sample size of this shampoo and I was a bit hesitant to try it because usually more expensive shampoos seem to strip my hair if any moisture. But this shampoo was different. Not only did it clean my hair, it helped calm my itchy, burning scalp and made my hair silky soft. It comes in a gel form which surprised me at first, but lit lathers up nicely and you can feel it working on your scalp and you cleanse your hair. The only drawback is it seems I need to use a bit more shampoo than I regularly do. But that is worth the price for having hydrated, silky hair, which I’ve never had. Acure Repairing Shampoo
Margaret W.
I love this scent; it's kind of almond-y. Acure shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and looking great. I wash my hair every other day, and Acure leaves it looking clean for at least two days. It's the only thing I use in my hair (fine and straight hair).
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
I love this shampoo! Right after the first use, I noticed my hair was softer and less dry. Today will be the 3rd application and there is so much moisture in my hair now and my hair was really dry and damaged. I will say tho, it adds natural oils back into your hair, so if you already have very oily hair, I would not recommend this. But if you have dry, damaged hair, this is perfect for you! It's a little on the pricier side for shampoo, I try not to spend over $5, but it's well worth it!
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
I really didn't like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long, thick, straight and oily and this shampoo made my hair extra oily and I got dandruff from it too. The smell wasn't that really great, I really didn't like this shampoo or conditioner it didn't do any good to my hair at all. It actually made it worst. I really don't recommend this product at all. I may work wonders for other people but for me, it didn't. I received this product in the Septemeber Target Beauty Box.
lillian n.
Middle village
I discovered this brand at Whole Foods and its wonderful! This is my top shampoo pick when I can get it! It bubbles and is normal shampoo texture if you are new to less toxic beauty. I had a hard time finding good replacements when I discovered how toxic my beauty products were. If you don’t know, look into it if you’re curious how many toxic chemicals are absorbed into your body... this shampoo is a god send! Try it and I promise you won’t regret it :)
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
I have been using more natural products in my routine for years and, without a doubt, Acure is one of the most affordable brands on the market. Their products are pretty simple, and nothing on the ingredient list concerns me. I actually really like the smell of this shampoo - it smells like marzipan aka bitter almond. I use about a quarter sized amount of both the shampoo and conditioner when I wash my hair and find that's enough for my thin-medium, wavy, mid-level length hair. I only wash my hair 1-3 times a week, so it has lasted for months, which is great for the bank account.

If I use a quarter sized amount of the shampoo, that's usually enough to get some suds going and adequately wash my scalp. However, when I rinse it out, follow up with conditioner, and brush my hair when I get out of the shower, my hair doesn't necessarily look clean. It's definitely better than if I hadn't washed it at all, but, especially if I've used hair spray or various products in the previous days, sometimes there will still be residue left over. So, I suppose it only partially cleans my hair. I will also note that my hair does seem dry (especially the ends, and I eliminated using shampoo there and that didn't help).

I definitely wouldn't hesitate to recommend Acure because they are incredibly affordable and I have liked other products by them. Their shampoo and conditioners are not unreasonably priced and, if you have shorter hair or don't use a ton of products, this might work perfectly for you. Unfortunately, I think it hasn't done the job well enough for me. I'm going to pass it along to my husband as he keeps his hair very short and doesn't use any products.
Tammy R.
Having a preference for natural bath and body lines, I purchased this shampoo along with the conditioner from Vitacost to try. I was really impressed with the quality of product...awesome scent and great lather. The conditioner is wonderful on my flyaways and humidity. Pretty packaging is a plus as is the price point.
Lisa F.
I love most of Acures products and this is no exception. This smells sooooo good and is a great price. Usually, natural products are pricey but this is a great price.
Caitlin F.
Holiday, FL
I have been seeking a cure-all for my hair as it is extremely damaged by over dyeing and heat. I need something that will repair my hair but not weigh it down and leave it oily. I also want something eco friendly, and natural for the most part. Has anyone tried this and seen results fast?
Yurelkys C.
Is this good for handling dandruff or itchiness?

back