Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Virginia B.Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Virginia B.Acure Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Chelsy P.

BY ACURE ORGANICS

Provides lasting moisture to even the most dry and damaged hair leaving it soft, manageable and ready to rock. Organic Argan oil plus Argan stem cells, coq10, and sea buckthorn oil-high in omega 7, make up our patent-pending triple action system. Organic pumpkin seed oil -high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, adds shine. Hair repair with serious flair. see more...

• Is this good for handling dandruff or itchiness? 3 Answers
  • I have been seeking a cure-all for my hair as it is extremely dam...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby J.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this shampoo starting with the smell. It's so almond-y and soothing. The ingredients are all natural and color safe. It says for all hair types, but it really makes my curls extra bouncy!! I absolutely love it and even more so when it's BOGO free at Kroger or Target!!!
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! Right after the first use, I noticed my hair was softer and less dry. Today will be the 3rd application and there is so much moisture in my hair now and my hair was really dry and damaged. I will say tho, it adds natural oils back into your hair, so if you already have very oily hair, I would not recommend this. But if you have dry, damaged hair, this is perfect for you! It's a little on the pricier side for shampoo, I try not to spend over $5, but it's well worth it!
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long, thick, straight and oily and this shampoo made my hair extra oily and I got dandruff from it too. The smell wasn't that really great, I really didn't like this shampoo or conditioner it didn't do any good to my hair at all. It actually made it worst. I really don't recommend this product at all. I may work wonders for other people but for me, it didn't. I received this product in the Septemeber Target Beauty Box.
Addy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use shampoo every two weeks. Usually after a night out when I've used product in my hair. That being said, when I do shampoo, this is my go to. It doesn't overly dry my hair, or cause my scalp to go into overdrive and get super greasy like other shampoos do. Great shampoo, my husband does use daily and his hair is thick and soft. So, two thumbs up from this household!
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cruelty free shampoo! It smells really nice and subtle and feels very hydrating. It doesn't lather as much as some shampoos, but it gets the job done. This was my first time using this product and its one of my new favorite brands! I bought the conditioner and lotion too and have loved them all. Yay for awesome vegan brands!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo but awful smell! It leaves my hair soft, hydrated and shiny. My hair feels really clean but still manageable after using this and it doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp, my curls also love it! It smells like almond oil and I wish they gave it a light scent because it's a bit over powering sometimes. I only buy it when it's on sale.
Tammy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having a preference for natural bath and body lines, I purchased this shampoo along with the conditioner from Vitacost to try. I was really impressed with the quality of product...awesome scent and great lather. The conditioner is wonderful on my flyaways and humidity. Pretty packaging is a plus as is the price point.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo. it smells SO good and makes my hair feel softer and healthier than it has felt in a long time. I feel like it leaves my hair feeling much cleaner without the residue that other shamoos leave behind. I would highly recommend trying this product!!!
Antonella G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to shampoo. It has a lovely almond scent, washed my hair well, and it great for the environment! It can be expensive, but I purchase it online at Costco which is a great price there. Highly recommended! Even for colored hair :)
Brandy F.
Salem
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is liquid gold! Restores hair and leaves it shiny and soft!! I personally like using the conditioner on a daily basis and the shampoo every other wash.
Caitlin F.
Holiday, FL
I have been seeking a cure-all for my hair as it is extremely damaged by over dyeing and heat. I need something that will repair my hair but not weigh it down and leave it oily. I also want something eco friendly, and natural for the most part. Has anyone tried this and seen results fast?
Yurelkys C.
Is this good for handling dandruff or itchiness?