Acure Radically Rejuvenating Day Cream Facial Moisturizers - Spf 30 - 1.7 fl oz

by ACURE

Throw some shade! Reef-safe zinc sun protection with nourishing botanicals to help you thrive! with turmeric, ferulic acid and vitamin C. In your face, Sun! Gender: Unisex.

Is this product really thick on the face? I’m looking for a clean sunscreen I can wear and feel light ?
I I would like to try this . ? I have used their products before but like to know more about this one . Did you find it to be worth the money ?
Start your review of Acure Radically Rejuvenating Day Cream Facial Moisturizers - Spf 30 - 1.7 fl oz!
Leland, NC
I love Drunk Elephant and many review platforms said that this brand is a dupe for Drunk Elephant moisturizers. Though I disagree that they're a dupe, this moisturizer does feel nice on the skin once you get past the thickness and provides SPF 30 protection. Note: This moisturizer is probably best for those with dry skin as the formulation is very heavy. I have psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea-prone skin so I'm OK with heavy moisturizers, but those with normal to oily skin may not like this.
Denver , CO
I accidentally purchased this one instead I’d my usual acure moisturizer (same color) but am happily surprised! It’s too light for living in Colorado but it glides on like butter! I add a pump of the acure argan oil and it’s spot on in the type of moisture I need. It’s hard to find an SPF moisturizer that doesn’t feel tacky and thick.
Denver, CO
I’ve been using this for a few weeks, and it is just light enough to wear with makeup. My makeup looks great over it, and I feel great knowing that I’m wearing a moisturizer with not only SPF but natural ingredients
I love this face moisturizer! It has spf 30, it’s lightweight, non greasy, and keeps my skin protected when I’m outdoors! I’ve noticed it’s becoming harder to find these days, so I hope it’s not being fazed out.
Charlotte, NC
This is the stickiest most horrendous cream I have used. I don’t want to waste it so I use it here and there but it doesn’t dry down s you will feel stickiness in your face for hours. If you apply makeup over , (DONT) it will clean in the most terrible patchy way. Even with a primer. Don’t buy this stuff ever.
Snellville , GA
Acure Radically Rejuvenating Day Cream Facial Moisturizers - Spf 30 - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Erika J.
I got this in a Target beauty box and was excited to see a moisturizer that contains sunscreen. I think they have it backwards. It is a sheer mild sunscreen, but not really moisturizing for me. I tried it one day under my regular makeup and it caused it to pill a little bit. It actually works kind of like a primer for the tinted moisturizer I'm currently trying out, so that's not bad, but I don't think I'll be using it on a regular basis. I like that it's free of a lot of ingredients that are bad, and it didn't bother my sensitive skin, but I'm only giving it 3 stars, because it didn't make my face feel all that moist.
Columbus, OH
I love acure products because they are a brand I trust to use amazing natural ingredients but are also super affordable. I have been using this moisturizer for about 6 months now and have the best skin of my adult life. I have incredibly sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out which is great. I also love that I don't need to apply a separate facial sunscreen.
I have never written a review on a product I've only used once, but there's a first time for everything! I got this in my Target beauty box and I was excited to try this brand as it gets good reviews. I'm in a living off samples stage right now and I had run out of my Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 and this perfect little gem arrived in the mail. I usually use toner, moisturizer and then primer. I was in a hurry yesterday and I put this on and wow. I didn't even need primer. I just put on this light concealer, mascara and lip gloss and headed out. My T-Zone stayed matte and my pores looked smaller. There's no smell which is a big deal for me. I've become very sensitive to smells and textures. It doesn't have that weird spf smell and it's lightweight, but packs a big moisture punch.
Pittsburgh
i really wanted to love this product because its ingredients are good and it is priced fairly. unfortunately, it is a total disaster on my face. it pills on top of the rest of my morning skincare, even when i let the products absorb for an hour before applying this. i tried applying less, applying it in layers, applying with a brush and a beauty blender instead of my hands, but i was met with failure every time. i even tried applying it without any other skincare underneath, but it still pilled a bit in addition to irritating and drying out my skin very badly! :’(( i try my best to not return cosmetics because it is very wasteful to do so, but i just had to return this. such a shame. i’m not going to recommend others against purchasing it because skincare is so personal and this product may very well work for other people’s skin. it just doesn’t work for mine.
I love that acure finally has a day cream with spf! Feels great and has awesome products in it! This one smells kind of plain but acure products usually smell better but the smell isn’t bad