Acure Radically Rejuvenating Day Cream Facial Moisturizers - Spf 30 - 1.7 fl oz

by ACURE

Throw some shade! Reef-safe zinc sun protection with nourishing botanicals to help you thrive! with turmeric, ferulic acid and vitamin C. In your face, Sun! Gender: Unisex.

Is this product really thick on the face? I’m looking for a clean sunscreen I can wear and feel light ?
I I would like to try this . ? I have used their products before but like to know more about this one . Did you find it to be worth the money ?
Start your review of Acure Radically Rejuvenating Day Cream Facial Moisturizers - Spf 30 - 1.7 fl oz!
La Vergne, TN
In search of a new mineral sunscreen, I came across some great reviews for the Acure Radically Rejuvenating Day Cream Facial Moisturizers - Spf 30 - 1.7 fl oz . Being a woman of color, I needed something that left little to no white cast. This sunscreen is advertised as a facial moisturizer, however, I'm not certain about the moisturizing properties. I have oily skin and this leaves me matte All Day! That has never happened! I don't think this would wear well on drier skin types. ACURE is a clean, vegan brand. Turmeric, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin C are the highlighted ingredients in this sunscreen. Other ingredients include Zinc Oxide 15.5%, Aloe Vera, Argan oil, Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Niacinamide, Squalane, and Blue Tansy among others. Very hydrating ingredients but it is thick and dries quickly. I find it applies best if I rub it between my hands first and then apply and rub into my face and neck quickly. It doesn't leave a white cast on my skin but it is a bit sticky once applied. I haven't had any problems applying makeup on top of it and haven't tried primer with it but a hydrating primer would work best since the sunscreen is so matte. I can't wait to see how this holds up in the summer heat. I think this will be a repurchase for me.
Austin, TX
Oh my gosh I have never had such a hard time with sunscreen.... I’ve been using some Thats 40 dollars and my budget just can’t do that. I saw this was vegan so I picked it up. The initial onset was bad to start, left a white caste and flaked off. I thought this may be because of other products I was using under but it didn’t even matter because it dried out my skin so bad that it flaked for days! I felt like I wanted to peel off the top layer of my skin it was so awful. On top of that my entire face broke out with white heads and this is the only new product I’ve been using..... returning it tomorrow.
Parkesburg, PA
I got this in a Target Beauty Box, and the name (particularly the "Facial Moisturizers" bit) really threw me off--I thought it was a moisturizer at first. Once I (very quickly) figured out that it's actually a sunscreen, I didn't hate it! Overally, it's not a bad sunscreen! I've had no issues with a white cast or flaking, it hasn't irritated my skin, and I like that it's vegan and reef-safe. My only problem is that it feels a bit weird on my skin. I can't describe it--it feels a little heavy and tacky? The feeling disappears as the day goes on, but it's still a weird feeling.
Tallahassee, FL
I am giving 3 stars because of the customer service, I received from ACURE, i reached out because I was not a fan of the day cream but since I purchased it elsewhere, I got no help what so ever, since that, I was pretty upset.However, I love 4 things about this brand and product. 1) does not bother my sensitive skin2) reef safe & clean ingredients 3) unisex4) vit. CBut overall, I think that there are other OKAY-ER products out there but I was super excited to try this brand. I wish i read on here before purchasing! happy shopping!
I've repurchased this SPF at least 3 times now and honestly it's nice. There were differences in consistency between the 3 I bought but ultimately I liked how it blended into my skin. Sometimes after rubbing it in, it would feel sticky like a gripping primer but it didn't really bother me. The only thing I didn't care for is I wish it was more moisturizing. I had to layer other moisturizers underneath so my skin wouldn't get dry by the afternoon.
Silver Spring, MD
I was really hoping for this to be a cheaper option than my usual spf moisturizer. It doesn’t have a smell which seems good more most people as I read in most reviews that people don’t like scents. That’s the only good thing. Otherwise, it didn’t go on smoothly and after I finished applying it a had a dusty white look to my face. I will not be repurchasing. The hunt for a good spf for oily skin continues!
Amenia, NY
Acure Radically Rejuvenating Day Cream Facial Moisturizers - Spf 30 - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Mel B.
I got this in a Target Beauty Box so I keep it as a backup. I really like the feel and the scent is nice and light (and I love me a moisturizer with SPF) but this does not totally deliver when it comes to all day rejuvenating. I guess it is a big promise but I find once the moisturizer absorbs my skin is back to being dry in a few hours. I really only use it for backup. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tappan, NY
Although I like this brand, I find this cream very disappointing. It crackers in your skin and you’ll spend the day feeling like a snake losing the skin. If you decide to wear make up it’s even worse. It’s a day cream so it should be made to wear with other products on top, but even when I applied the product alone, I still have my face “peeling” off. It’s terrible.
Kalamazoo, MI
Its ok, haven't broke me out. It applies light, has good texture, maybe a bit tacky but it's not a big deal. We haven't had a lot of sun so I can't tell if it really works well as an SPF, but I haven't gotten new sunspots on my face so I guess it works fine. I like that it's clean and reasonable priced.
I love that the SPF goes on clear and doesn't leave a white cast over my dark skin. It applies smooth unlike other natural SPF I have used. Maybe I apply it to thick but it does feel kind of heavy on my skin, other than that this is a great product. I also love that it is Vegan and Cruelty Free.