BY ACURE ORGANICS

Moroccan red clay helps draw impurities as black jojoba beads delicately exfoliate. This gentle, pore minimizing scrub helps improve skin texture, minimizes the appearance of pores, and helps reveal a more radiant you. Not that you aren't radiant right now. I mean...you should see me. Talk about not radiant. I should be the one using this, not you. This isn't going well. I'll see myself out. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Sensitive noses beware- the red clay in this mask has a pretty potent smell, but once you get passed that I think it's a great scrub. I got a small sample size in a BirchBox and that little baby lasted forever. I used a few times a week in the shower, and it left my skin soft. I'm not sure what it did for my complexion, but I just realized this line is sold at TARGET so I will be purchasing a full size!
Dani H.
I like this product a lot. I prefer to use it more as a mask to let the red clay draw out impurities. I then scrub it off with my Clarisonic. I love it in the shower and I feel like it makes a difference in my skin. I bought this at Whole Foods for $12.99. I love that this brand is natural and it just proves that cheaper products can still be free of a bunch of junk.
Lacey S.
Hudson, FL
I have never been so amazed with a face wash i got a sample of this in one of my beauty subscriptions and i am so satisfied with how gentle it was and it left my face so soft and my pores were invisible i will continue to use this product i have recommened this to all my girlfriends and they are in love with it as well
Anna B.
This facial scub is okay. Not my favorite but it makes my skin feel very soft. Its meant to make your pores smaller but I haven't really noticed that. It does have a strong scent but its really not bad just smells earthy. I like that my face feels softer and its not harsh but not my favorite. Great brand though!
Lorelei K.
I love this product! I use this several times a week. It has a wonderful texture, foams up really nicely and smells decent. It has a mild exfoliating property and also really makes my skin feel soft and youthful. I love this stuff and highly recommend it if you are looking for an organic face scrub!
Moira S.
Montclair, NJ
I'm obsessed with this facial scrub! Every other day I add this to face routine. The scrub doesn't feel harsh so I actually let it sit on my skin for a couple minutes before then scrubbing it and rinsing. I think it smells nice and it leaves my skin looking clearer and brighter!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I love this so much. It doesn't irritate my face and it has a smell that for some reason brings me back to my childhood. I love the natural ingredients, and its not too overly harsh of an exfoliator. It seems to really help my face without being abrasive.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this stuff and I notice s huge difference in my skin when I use it. My skin always feels and looks smooth and clean when I use it and my makeup always looks better when I use this. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I despise the smell.
Ruska M.
It is very smooth and very nice but I could not get over the smell! It was so bad I had gag reflex, meanwhile my friend said it was okay smell and is using it. Not sure what happened with me I'm usually not that picky about smells
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
This scrub is very thin and liquidy. The beads are soft and are not very effective. It's very gentle and you feel clean after using it. The smell is a little strong. I would recommend if you aren't looking for an abrasive scrub.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Anyone get around to trying this? I love their brightening facial scrub and would love to try this clay-based one!
Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub Would this work for a woman in her late 40s with large pores?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used an ACURE product?