BY ACURE #83 in Face Scrubs

Moroccan red clay helps draw impurities as black jojoba beads delicately exfoliate. This gentle, pore minimizing scrub helps improve skin texture, minimizes the appearance of pores, and helps reveal a more radiant you. Not that you aren't radiant right now. I mean...you should see me. Talk about not radiant. I should be the one using this, not you. This isn't going well. I'll see myself out. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
  • "Sensitive noses beware- the red clay in this mask has a pretty potent smell, but once you get passed that I think it's a great scrub. I got a small sample size in a BirchBox and that little baby lasted forever. I used a few times a week in the shower, and it left my skin soft. I'm not sure what it did for my complexion, but I just realized this line is sold at TARGET so I will be purchasing a full size! " in 7 reviews
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love everything this brand makes. My skin is extremely sensitive, and using products with more natural/organic ingredients really helps. This product cleans and exfoliates my skin without causing too much dryness or irritation, and I love the texture of it. I use it a few times a week at least with great results!
Xiomara S.
Lorain, OH
I use this on the bridge and sides of my nose. It has an earthy scent but not too bad. Made my skin smooth, but I will say that it becomes runny when the temperature goes up..
Jen M.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I love Acure products. They are sustainable and gentle but effective. I find them to also be a great value, super affordable and easy to find. The bottle design is attractive. The texture of this scrub is non-irritating and it smells nice too. I use it about 3x a week to keep my skin glowing.
Ginny R.
I received a sample of this in one of my Target beauty boxes and I loved it so much! It really got my face cleaned, but left it a little dry so make sure to moisturize after! It had a pleasant smell and really left my face feeling fresh and clean. Will purchase again!
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this product in a recent Target Beauty Box purchase. I love trying skincare and especially love exfoliators because they generally leave your skin soft, smooth, and yummy.This one from Acure is made with moroccan red clay and argan extract. It contains tiny little black jojoba beads which gently exfoliate the skin when cleansing the face. I liked that it is unscented but the red color of the product made me look like I had sat out in the sun for hours without sunscreen.To be honest, it felt weird to apply a product of that color on my face, therefore this isn’t a product I would use again. Although it felt weird to apply this on my face, it did leave my skin feeling soft so I would recommend it if you aren’t bothered by a product’s color as the product itself is great. Despite the overall effectiveness of the product, I personally couldn’t get past the weird color application.
Brewing W.
The Acure Pore Clarifying facial scrub is so gentle my skin. I love how it's great for all skin types. I have really sensitive skin and large pores and finding a product that really works it's very rare. I was able to try this sample size from a target beauty box. I was amazed at how easy the application was to use it's very simple, you simply massage on to your wet face and scalp with your fingertips and rinse thoroughly or use this for about three times in two weeks and immediately saw a more smoothness in my skin. I highly recommend this to those who are looking for something to reduce the pores in your skin.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this scrub as a deluxe sample in a subscription box. The scrub is pink in color and has a very clay like smell, the scrub has red clay and argan extract but I can't detect any argan scent. I found that if I used a toner first to help remove any built up surface oil then used the scrub it worked better. I used it twice a week instead of the recommended three times a week which was a bit gentler on my skin. I also found it worked so much better to rinse in the shower. My skin felt smooth and soft.
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Hands down the best scrub I've ever used! I have fair, sensitive skin and have problems with redness and this works so well for me. I really like that it is natural and also has some organic ingredients. The smell is a little odd, but I wouldn't consider it too strong or off putting, the benefits far outweigh the scent! While I don't have acne, my skin was not exactly smooth before; after using this my skin is so smooth and soft. Highly recommend this! And it's fairly inexpensive too!
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
This face scrub is great. It exfoliates away dead skin and clears pores without being overly abrasive. After using it my face always feel smooth and looks brighter. I got it at target but several retailers carry it. It's price point is very affordable and makes this product all the more attractive. I like that it is natural and I can feel good about not putting a ton of harsh chemicals on my face. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good natural exfoliating scrub.
Alyssa F.
I received this product as a sample in a Target Beauty Box and I was pleased with the effectiveness of the product (worked great as a pore minimizer) but was very displeased with the scent. I might just be picky, but it was a particular scent I did not enjoy. Also, the red color of the clay stained my towel when I wiped my face clean (I forgot to rinse a bit from my neckline, oops!). Great product overall, but be wary if you have a sensitive nose or do not diligently rinse your face!
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Anyone get around to trying this? I love their brightening facial scrub and would love to try this clay-based one!
Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub Would this work for a woman in her late 40s with large pores?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used an ACURE product?