Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub uploaded by Jessicca S.Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub uploaded by Tara M.Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub uploaded by Alex H.See all 6 photos

BY ACURE ORGANICS

Moroccan red clay helps draw impurities as black jojoba beads delicately exfoliate. This gentle, pore minimizing scrub helps improve skin texture, minimizes the appearance of pores, and helps reveal a more radiant you. Not that you aren't radiant right now. I mean...you should see me. Talk about not radiant. I should be the one using this, not you. This isn't going well. I'll see myself out. see more...

• Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub Wo...Yes. It should work! 1 Answers
  • Anyone get around to trying this? I l...I really loved the after effect. 6 Answers
  • Have you used an ACURE product?Be the first to answer!
Photos (6)
Buy on Target*
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
Absolutely loved this scrub.
One of my biggest concerns is the size of my pores.
So after receiving this product I fell in love.
Its only been a few days but I can defiantly tell the difference in the size of my pores and smoothness of my face. It is drying so be sure to use a moisturizer.
I love the texture because it's not too rough but just enough that I feel like its doing its job.
Its a red scrub with blueish green dots but likely doesn't dye my sink :)
It has a very earthy smell to it.
I now use this scrub all the time!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Sensitive noses beware- the red clay in this mask has a pretty potent smell, but once you get passed that I think it's a great scrub. I got a small sample size in a BirchBox and that little baby lasted forever. I used a few times a week in the shower, and it left my skin soft. I'm not sure what it did for my complexion, but I just realized this line is sold at TARGET so I will be purchasing a full size!
Dani H.
Dani H.
I like this product a lot. I prefer to use it more as a mask to let the red clay draw out impurities. I then scrub it off with my Clarisonic. I love it in the shower and I feel like it makes a difference in my skin. I bought this at Whole Foods for $12.99. I love that this brand is natural and it just proves that cheaper products can still be free of a bunch of junk.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I can't say that I've noticed smaller pores since I've been using this scrub. What I will say is that it's a great product. It's a wonderful light exfoliator. It leaves my skin glowing while feeling soft and refreshed. The only thing I don't like is the smell. But the way my skin looks and feels after makes the smell totally worth it!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Hudson, FL
I have never been so amazed with a face wash i got a sample of this in one of my beauty subscriptions and i am so satisfied with how gentle it was and it left my face so soft and my pores were invisible i will continue to use this product i have recommened this to all my girlfriends and they are in love with it as well
Ava L.
Ava L.
Austin, TX
I love it!
It's particularly great for my combination skin as it doesn't break me out and manages to exfoliate the dry skin away while still moisturizing.
It smells amazing & feels nice not too gritty or too soft. However I'm not sure it actually addressed my big pores? I guess I will have to wait and see about that.
Anna B.
Anna B.
This facial scub is okay. Not my favorite but it makes my skin feel very soft. Its meant to make your pores smaller but I haven't really noticed that. It does have a strong scent but its really not bad just smells earthy. I like that my face feels softer and its not harsh but not my favorite. Great brand though!
sam s.
sam s.
Lubbock, TX
I got this face scrub in my April 2016 birchbox subscription box. let me start by saying how much I have loved this product it is amazing. it's a natural product with Moroccan clay and argan stem cells and it truly helps minimize your pores. I was super impressed with the smell of this product as well.
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
I love this product! I use this several times a week. It has a wonderful texture, foams up really nicely and smells decent. It has a mild exfoliating property and also really makes my skin feel soft and youthful. I love this stuff and highly recommend it if you are looking for an organic face scrub!
Moira S.
Moira S.
Montclair, NJ
I'm obsessed with this facial scrub! Every other day I add this to face routine. The scrub doesn't feel harsh so I actually let it sit on my skin for a couple minutes before then scrubbing it and rinsing. I think it smells nice and it leaves my skin looking clearer and brighter!
Maria I.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Anyone get around to trying this? I love their brightening facial scrub and would love to try this clay-based one!
Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub Would this work for a woman in her late 40s with large pores?
Holly N.