BY ACURE ORGANICS #46 in Face Scrubs

Moroccan red clay helps draw impurities as black jojoba beads delicately exfoliate. This gentle, pore minimizing scrub helps improve skin texture, minimizes the appearance of pores, and helps reveal a more radiant you. Not that you aren't radiant right now. I mean...you should see me. Talk about not radiant. I should be the one using this, not you. This isn't going well. I'll see myself out. see more...

Ginny R.
I received a sample of this in one of my Target beauty boxes and I loved it so much! It really got my face cleaned, but left it a little dry so make sure to moisturize after! It had a pleasant smell and really left my face feeling fresh and clean. Will purchase again!
Bri D.
Los angeles, CA
I love everything this brand makes. My skin is extremely sensitive, and using products with more natural/organic ingredients really helps. This product cleans and exfoliates my skin without causing too much dryness or irritation, and I love the texture of it. I use it a few times a week at least with great results!
Melanie W.
E Greenwich, RI
I love the smell of this scrub. I use it only twice a week so I don’t over exfoliate. The red clay in it really helps diminish pore size. I also love that they use natural products and seeds for the scrub. I feel like it does wonders for my skin texture
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
I didn't like Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub and used it up as body scrub. This scrub is gentle, but does the job. However, the scent bugged me and since a tiny amount is needed for use, I just couldn't think of using it on my face for eternity.
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this product in a recent Target Beauty Box purchase. I love trying skincare and especially love exfoliators because they generally leave your skin soft, smooth, and yummy.This one from Acure is made with moroccan red clay and argan extract. It contains tiny little black jojoba beads which gently exfoliate the skin when cleansing the face. I liked that it is unscented but the red color of the product made me look like I had sat out in the sun for hours without sunscreen.To be honest, it felt weird to apply a product of that color on my face, therefore this isn’t a product I would use again. Although it felt weird to apply this on my face, it did leave my skin feeling soft so I would recommend it if you aren’t bothered by a product’s color as the product itself is great. Despite the overall effectiveness of the product, I personally couldn’t get past the weird color application.
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
Ok I'm posting this review after only one use. So it won't be as in depth as it normally would be. The first thing I noticed about the product was the blood red color. The second thing to hit me was the smell...It smelt like throw up in my opinion. Nonetheless I wanted to give it a try and see firsthand if it would be worth putting up with the smell. My face is severely dry. It peels dry flakes in my T zone. The scrub did help with that problem. I wouldn't say that it left my skin really soft, but it is softer then before. After drying my face it feels a tad tight, so I will definitely need to slather the moisturizer on. I think I will try it at least once more to see if anything changes.
Brewing W.
The Acure Pore Clarifying facial scrub is so gentle my skin. I love how it's great for all skin types. I have really sensitive skin and large pores and finding a product that really works it's very rare. I was able to try this sample size from a target beauty box. I was amazed at how easy the application was to use it's very simple, you simply massage on to your wet face and scalp with your fingertips and rinse thoroughly or use this for about three times in two weeks and immediately saw a more smoothness in my skin. I highly recommend this to those who are looking for something to reduce the pores in your skin.
Alex H.
Kansas City, MO
I got a small sample size bottle of this in a Target beauty box. I was a little iffy about using it after seeing it was red. I was a little worried it would leave my skin red in color, but that wasn't the case at all thankfully. It was a very gentle scrub, which was really nice. I've tried other scrubs that feel like a layer of skin is being ripped off, but that wasn't the case with this product at all. I highly recommend this facial scrub.
Harley S.
This is the best exfoliating face wash ever. It isn't abrasive at all but somehow leaves my face so smooth! It smells kind of fruity which is always a good thing. Plus the texture from the clay is weird but oddly satisfying. Even my boyfriend likes it. In addition to all that, it doesn't dry out my skin or irritate my eczema. I will obviously be repurchasing this frequently.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I usually buy the brightening facial scrub by Acure and I really like that one, but i always like trying new products, so I picked up this one instead when I ran out of the other. I didn't realize until after I opened and used it that it has carrageenan in it (which I am not a fan of.). And the actual scrub is not quite abrasive enough for me. I like to be able to feel the exfoliation when i massage against my skin, and the exfoliant in this scrub is too soft and gentle. The product as a whole just feels really smooth and soft...which, if it wasn't a scrub, I would enjoy. But, I want a scrub, not another cleanser.
I'm definitely going back to the brightening scrub next time.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Anyone get around to trying this? I love their brightening facial scrub and would love to try this clay-based one!
Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub Would this work for a woman in her late 40s with large pores?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used an ACURE product?