Add a Photo

By ACURE ORGANICS
#382 in Facial Cleansers
Moroccan red clay helps draw impurities as black jojoba beads delicately exfoliate. This gentle, pore minimizing scrub helps improve skin texture, minimizes the appearance of pores, and helps reveal a more radiant you. Not that you aren't radiant right now. I mean...you should see me. Talk about not radiant. I should be the one using this, not you. This isn't going well. I'll see myself out.
Photos (6)
Tara M.
Tara M.

Ok I'm posting this review after only one use. So it won't be as in depth as it normally would be. The first thing I noticed about the product was the blood red color. The second thing to hit me was the smell...It smelt like throw up in my opinion. Nonetheless I wanted to give it a try and see firsthand if it would be worth putting up with the smell. My face is severely dry. It peels dry flakes in my T zone. The scrub did help with that problem. I wouldn't say that it left my skin really soft, but it is softer then before. After drying my face it feels a tad tight, so I will definitely need to slather the moisturizer on. I think I will try it at least once more to see if anything changes.
Heather b.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA

I usually buy the brightening facial scrub by Acure and I really like that one, but i always like trying new products, so I picked up this one instead when I ran out of the other. I didn't realize until after I opened and used it that it has carrageenan in it (which I am not a fan of.). And the actual scrub is not quite abrasive enough for me. I like to be able to feel the exfoliation when i massage against my skin, and the exfoliant in this scrub is too soft and gentle. The product as a whole just feels really smooth and soft...which, if it wasn't a scrub, I would enjoy. But, I want a scrub, not another cleanser.
I'm definitely going back to the brightening scrub next time.
Brewing W.
Brewing W.

The Acure Pore Clarifying facial scrub is so gentle my skin. I love how it's great for all skin types. I have really sensitive skin and large pores and finding a product that really works it's very rare. I was able to try this sample size from a target beauty box. I was amazed at how easy the application was to use it's very simple, you simply massage on to your wet face and scalp with your fingertips and rinse thoroughly or use this for about three times in two weeks and immediately saw a more smoothness in my skin. I highly recommend this to those who are looking for something to reduce the pores in your skin.
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL

Absolutely loved this scrub.
One of my biggest concerns is the size of my pores.
So after receiving this product I fell in love.
Its only been a few days but I can defiantly tell the difference in the size of my pores and smoothness of my face. It is drying so be sure to use a moisturizer.
I love the texture because it's not too rough but just enough that I feel like its doing its job.
Its a red scrub with blueish green dots but likely doesn't dye my sink :)
It has a very earthy smell to it.
I now use this scrub all the time!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Kansas City, Mo

I got a small sample size bottle of this in a Target beauty box. I was a little iffy about using it after seeing it was red. I was a little worried it would leave my skin red in color, but that wasn't the case at all thankfully. It was a very gentle scrub, which was really nice. I've tried other scrubs that feel like a layer of skin is being ripped off, but that wasn't the case with this product at all. I highly recommend this facial scrub.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA

This is just ok. I think the price is right but don't expect it to give you the same amount of scrub as, say, Dr. Brandt's (significantly more expensive) Microdermabrasion. Again though: I have to emphasize that price difference!! If you're okay with the "beads" being more sparse, then the value is excellent. I will advise this: don't look at yourself in the mirror while you use this. It's a pretty terrifying look!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE

Sensitive noses beware- the red clay in this mask has a pretty potent smell, but once you get passed that I think it's a great scrub. I got a small sample size in a BirchBox and that little baby lasted forever. I used a few times a week in the shower, and it left my skin soft. I'm not sure what it did for my complexion, but I just realized this line is sold at TARGET so I will be purchasing a full size!
A. J.
A. J.

The smell is a little odd but not chemically or unnatural and not terribly strong. I like it better than Acure's other scrub and it's one of the best at this price point. It's got red clay and is quite red so you have to wash it thoroughly, but the scrubbers are fine and it doesn't dry my skin. More of a 4.5 on my scale, but I bumped it up to a 5 because it's really growing on me.
Dani H.
Dani H.

I like this product a lot. I prefer to use it more as a mask to let the red clay draw out impurities. I then scrub it off with my Clarisonic. I love it in the shower and I feel like it makes a difference in my skin. I bought this at Whole Foods for $12.99. I love that this brand is natural and it just proves that cheaper products can still be free of a bunch of junk.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK

I received the Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Scrub in my April Target Beauty Box. The Moroccan red clay draws out impurities while black jojoba beads gently exfoliate to reveal clearer, smoother skin. The smell isn't the greatest but I can say that it does seem to work, I get dry flaky skin sometimes and since using this my skin has been noticeably smoother.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA

Anyone get around to trying this? I love their brightening facial scrub and would love to try this clay-based one!
Holly N.