BeautyFaceFacial SkincareACURE
Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz Each

by ACURE

This bundle includes one 4 oz. bottle of Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub Exfoliator with Moroccan Red Clay and Argan Stem Cells and one 4 oz. bottle of Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub Argan Oil Natural Exfoliator. About the Pore Minimizing Scrub Moroccan red clay helps draw impurities as black jojoba beads delicately exfoliate. This gentle, pore minimizing scrub helps improve skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores, and helps reveal a more radiant you. Not that you aren't radiant right now. I mean... you should see me. Talk about not radiant, I should be the one using this, not you. This isn'y going well. I'll see myself out. About the Brightening Facial Scrub "Seas" the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean! Organic sea kelp and lemon peel gently exfoliate your skin while French green clay removes impurities from your pores without taking your natural moisture with it. Organic chlorella growth factor and argan stem cells work to stimulate new cell growth and repair. Madonna lily stem cells help brighten. It's a deep cleansing, brightening experience. "Sea" the difference today!

Does this product work well with combination skin?
Does this help with acne or scarring?
I Have used the scrub but I have not used the purple bottle, what are the pros and cons of using both together?
Start your review of Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each!
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Jamie U.
I am going to start with WOW!!! I was pleasantly surprised to use this product for the first time and actually see the results of my skin immediately! The smell isn't fabulous, but who cares because this product gave results, exfoliated my face without drying out my skin and left my skin with a nice glow. I give this 10/10 and recommend purchasing this product 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Jennifer H.
2,612 reviews
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this deluxe sample kit from Sephora. To first clarify your pores and then use a powerful microdermabrasion feels so good! Like a trip to the spa. I noticed an immediate difference in my skin after using these two products.
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Bernice C.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
This is for the French clay brightening scrub only (yellow package). I initially received a small sample from Whole Foods and loved it so much I bought the full size version. I was looking for a scrub without plastic and being less than $10 it was kind to my pocket. This scrub is incredible. It leaves my skin soft and refreshed. I leave it on for a few minutes while showering and have baby soft skin following application. The hubby has also started using it on facial hair to get a deeper clean 🧔
Shannon E.
Anoka, MN
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Shannon E.
Purchased at: Target
Love this exfoliate! It’s pretty gritty but can be gentle if you rub lightly & then more intense of you use the base of your palm to really scrub. I have sensitive skin & I really go at it. I just love the way it feels and it’s SO softening once you rinse it off! My skin feels fresh and renewed & ready for my next skincare product to soak in. Highly recommend!
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Batool K.
I really enjoyed this scrub on my face and improved the dark spots from acne marks. It's very rough, so it removes the dry skin cells and renews the skin. The best part is that the scent is not strong and a little goes a long way. I would buy again.
Rachel S.
Windham, ME
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Rachel S.
I’ve used the yellow scrub and think it’s okay. It’s pretty aggressive of a scrub so not sure how good it is for your face... I haven’t noticed any improvements in my skin other than my nose pores.
Nadia M.
Greenville, NC
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Nadia M.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great facial scrub! It’s not too harsh but I can still tell that it’s a cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling fresh & after a couple uses my face definitely looks clearer and brighter. 10/10 RECOMMEND
Molly A.
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Molly A.
I love a good facial scrub but this one seemed a bit too rough and abrasive to me. The smell wasn't that great either. While it did leave my face feeling soft, there are many other facial scrubs I prefer instead. I would not purchase this again.
Rachel F.
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Rachel F.
I like that this exfoliator isn’t too rough so it doesn’t irritate my skin. Also the smells is pretty good. I would recommend it
Alicia R.
Glen Burnie, MD
Acure Pore Clarifying & Brightening Facial Scrub and Exfoliator Bundle with Moroccan Red Clay, Argan Extract, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella, 4 Oz. Each uploaded by Alicia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these!! I use the Red clay one when my skin is sensitive, and the brightening one twice to three times a week for a smooth, glowing skin!! I can’t recommend this product enough! Definitely a must have in every girl’s routine!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...