BY ACURE #99 in Face Oil

For Face Body Won t Clog Pores 2 Great for Makeup Removal Cleansing 3 100% Biodegradable Paraben Free Vegan Gluten Free Synthetic Fragrance Free Silicone Free Phthalate Free Fair Trade Ingredients Be gorgeous on-the-go! Gently remove makeup, dirt, sweat, environmental toxins, and that mustard from the corner of your mouth. No splashy rinsing necessary. Whether you re running errands, at the office, working out, too lazy to wash your face, or in the middle of a blind date with someone who is waaaay hotter than you expected, these handy little all-natural biodegradable Argan Oil towelettes refresh, cleanse, soothe, and detoxify on the spot! see more...

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Im so sad, i wanted to love these! Ill explain why they didnt work for me and why they may work for you. I wear a ton of waterproof makeup and it can be hard to get off. This stuff didnt remove ANY of my eye makeup. The one plus is it didnt burn my eyes. If youre not someone who wears much makeup or waterproof makeup, you'll love these and love the non existent scent. For me, it didn't work. This product is cruelty, paraben, harsh chemicals and mineral oil free.
Kimberly B.
I don't know if the pack I got went bad or something, but these things smell awful, and we're very dry right from when I first opened it. It was kind of difficult to get makeup off because of that. I don't think I'll be buying these again.
Marlissa C.
Fort Myers, FL
These are great for taking off makeup and they're super soft but they aren't perfect. They say they're unscripted but they do have a smell and they burn a little bit. When buying the shampoo and conditioner bundle off of the Acure website these come free. I love that they're organic but be careful when using around the eye area (it will get warm and will sometimes be hard to open your eyes). I would say they're great for removing makeup but you should wash your face with water after use.
Kiana F.
Received these in my September Ipsy bag and thought that it was awesome that I was receiving a pack of 30 towelettes. It was cool until I actually decided to use them one night. These stung the area around my eyes so bad that I thought I was having an allergic reaction. Luckily it wasn't that bad, nothing swelled, just stung horribly. I know that I have sensitive skin, but that was ridiculous.
Emily D.
Overall this is just a nice face wipe - I don't wear waterproof mascara and wear very minimal make up and it took it off relatively easy. Nothing really to write home about and did not have an overall need to repurchase. I received this in an ipsy and was happy to receive them because I could always use a face wipes but again nice but not a necessity
Beth K.
Albany, NY
I lIke a lot of the acure products but these are not my favorite. I was very excited to see an unscented facial wipe so I purchased these. I don't find them unscented at all, have a VERY strong smell of earth to me. I will not purchase again but I am rushing when I use these to avoid the scent. They are very soft and do an OK job of makeup removal.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Unfortunately, this was not a good experience for me. These wipes stung my face immediately after use. They also felt very dried and I had very little makeup come off. I must include that I have yet to find a wipe that does not burn my face, but I had higher hopes for the ingredients in this product. I received this product in my #SeptemberGlamBag
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
So glad Acure came out with these argan oil cleansing towelettes! I use their facial cleanser already and their moisturizer. Gotta admit though so nights I get lazy and this is where the towelettes come in handy! I can wipe off all my make up (and I use gel eyeliner and false lashes - think glue) with one towelette and my face is clean and moisturized in one step! It's unscented which I am indifferent about. Some people are sensitive to smells. Definitely a must have especially when travelling. You will love this product if you're a fan of their line.
Megan W.
Buena Vista, GA
I received these in my September Ipsy bag. The wipes weren't dry at all for me. The scent wasn't my favorite (not bad, just not a pleasing scent), but they left my face feeling very clean. I didn't expect to like them as much as I do. I didn't have much face make up on, but it took eye shadow off great. I really like the way the wipes left my skin feeling nice and fresh! I'd actually repurchase these :)
thao n.
My skin is very sensitive so make-up wipes usually irritate my skin if they contain alcohol. These didn't cause the redness/stinging that I normally get after using wipes. I'm not a huge fan of the smell but these don't stay on my face for long enough to make a huge difference.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I'm interested in trying these cleansing towelettes, I know they are unscented. Are they pretty gentle on sensitive skin? I love to use cleansing towelettes when removing my makeup when I'm tight on time, but need to be sure that they aren't going to cause my face to have an allergic reaction.
Dacia T.
Westwood, NJ
Hey guys. I received the Acure coconut + argan oil cleansing towelettes in my birchbox. I am not too keen on using new things on my face since I started breaking out. Has anyone tried this and how do you like it?