Acure Organics Shampoo

by ACURE

Keratin Boosting Complex. Everyday clarifying shampoo. For all hair types. Vegan. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Phthlate free. Cruelty free. Salon tested natural hair care This clarifying shampoo is gentle enough for everyday use for all hair types. Promotes shiny, healthy, clean hair. Organic Argan Oil, Argan Stem Cells + CoQ10 help support hair keratin and strengthen the follicle connection. Organic A.

Would this work on frizzy hair?
Is this Shampoo and Conditioner safe for Color treated hair?
Acure Organics Shampoo Do you recommend it for an oily and thick hair?
Start your review of Acure Organics Shampoo!
Zion, IL
1,207 reviews
Acure Organics Shampoo uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I bought this at a really good price and was not impressed with this shampoo as a whole. This one contained echinacea and was supposed to give volume to the hair. What I found was that it was very watery and no scent to product. I also feel my hair lacked volume after using.
I've been trying to switch to all natural hair care products, so I was really excited to try Acure Organics. The smell wasn't too bad, it smelled like almonds, but it was kind of artificial. There was hardly any lather, but I expected that. Maybe it's just my water, but when I got out of the shower, there was noticeable residue left on my hair. No matter how much I tried to wash it out, the only thing that would get rid of the stickiness was normal shampoo with SLS. I was very disappointed because the shampoo & conditioner costed a little over $20 together.
This is hands down my new favorite shampoo. Bought it on clearance at Target and I'm SO GLAD I DID! First it's paraban free, sulfate free, and all that unnecessary junk free. Second, it smells amazing! I love the almond scent. Lastly, it lathers well, leaves my hair soft and clean, and gets the tangles out (w/it's conditioner). That's hard to find with other natural shampoos. I highly recommend it over all other shampoos.
Sherwood, OR
I've recently started using the argan stem cell shampoo (orange bottle), and I absolutely love it. Shampoo was one of the things I had yet to switch to natural because almost every previous natural shampoo either left my hair waxy, weighed down or unclean. This shampoo acts exactly like conventional shampoo, and it rates a zero on the Think Dirty app - I can't top that! It's also one of the more affordable green brands out there. I found it on sale for a great price online.
Tulsa , OK
I originally really liked this shampoo for a drugstore brand, but since using a few times it’s dried out my scalp, and caused severe flaking. I have a sensitive scalp that’s very dry to begin with so it might just be my type of scalp that it’s causing issues with but I’ve had to discontinue, and go buy my normal shampoo. I’ve given 2 stars because it does smell extremely great, and isn’t super expensive.
Lewis Center, OH
Acure Organics Shampoo is one of my favorite restoring shampoos. The smell is fresh and light and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I have a patch of psoriasis on my scalp and this clears it every time. I would buy again.
Girard, OH
I really like the way my hair looks after using this, it's super sunny. It lathers like a sulfate shampoo, very rich and foamy. My only issue is the smell. I don't like it at all.
Hawthorne, CA
Acure Organics Shampoo uploaded by Maria G.
I just love how it leaves my hair so clean stripping it from any dry shampoo or hair spray. Better that's vegan free from those harsh chemicals. I get mine in 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner.
San Diego, CA
Acure Organics Shampoo uploaded by Mariah U.
I never used a clarifying shampoo before and because I don't wash my hair that often I had build up when I went to the salon. I tried a couple products and ultimately this one was the best. It smells amazing, lathers well, and I rest easy knowing I'm using a product that has mainly organic and natural products. I've seen a HUGE difference from adding this product into my regimen. I have tried for 8 years to grow my hair out after I cut my hair to my shoulders. Once I started using this, my hair started to grow like weeds!
I use the volumizing shampoo and it's my absolute favorite natural shampoo. I spent months and months trying to find a more natural shampoo option. Many of them leaving my hair limp and dry, or really greasy. Then, I found this product. Not only does it leave my hair feeling clean and refreshed but it actually gives my fine, thin hair some volume. This shampoo lathers really well for a natural, sulfate free shampoo. It also smells delicious with a minty smell that's not too overpowering. I have found I can go longer in between washes when using this shampoo so the bottle last for a while. It's also a great price compared to other natural shampoos with organic ingredients. This product is an absolute keeper for years to come.