Acure Organics Shampoo

by ACURE

Keratin Boosting Complex. Everyday clarifying shampoo. For all hair types. Vegan. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Phthlate free. Cruelty free. Salon tested natural hair care This clarifying shampoo is gentle enough for everyday use for all hair types. Promotes shiny, healthy, clean hair. Organic Argan Oil, Argan Stem Cells + CoQ10 help support hair keratin and strengthen the follicle connection. Organic A.

Acure Organics Shampoo Do you recommend it for an oily and thick hair?
Is this good for everyday use?
Start your review of Acure Organics Shampoo!
Miami Beach
I love all Acure shampoos and all of them have a different purpose. This Acure Organics Shampoo is an amazing product for an everyday use, it keeps your hair looking healthy and silky, I have a mixture of dry and oily hair and this shampoo has worked amazing! A must try!
Hawthorne, CA
Acure Organics Shampoo uploaded by Maria G.
I just love how it leaves my hair so clean stripping it from any dry shampoo or hair spray. Better that's vegan free from those harsh chemicals. I get mine in 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner.
San Diego, CA
Acure Organics Shampoo uploaded by Mariah U.
I never used a clarifying shampoo before and because I don't wash my hair that often I had build up when I went to the salon. I tried a couple products and ultimately this one was the best. It smells amazing, lathers well, and I rest easy knowing I'm using a product that has mainly organic and natural products. I've seen a HUGE difference from adding this product into my regimen. I have tried for 8 years to grow my hair out after I cut my hair to my shoulders. Once I started using this, my hair started to grow like weeds!
Sherwood, OR
I've recently started using the argan stem cell shampoo (orange bottle), and I absolutely love it. Shampoo was one of the things I had yet to switch to natural because almost every previous natural shampoo either left my hair waxy, weighed down or unclean. This shampoo acts exactly like conventional shampoo, and it rates a zero on the Think Dirty app - I can't top that! It's also one of the more affordable green brands out there. I found it on sale for a great price online.
Greenlawn , NY
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! I also love that it is vegan and sulfate free, however it doesn’t clean quite as well as other shampoos I’ve tried. I’m thinking my hair just needs to get used to it though, so I will be trying it for a while longer. Only $10 at Target and I just saw it for $7 on amazon!
I've been using this about once a week as a clarifying shampoo. The scent is very strong, but I like lemongrass so I don't mind. It claims not to contain sulfates, but still works great as a clarifying shampoo when my hair needs a deeper clean.
Arlington, MA
 had a number of friends recommend Acure to me when I asked for advice about natural and organic shampoos. I'd been using Honest's shampoo and body wash, but I wasn't a fan of its lathering capabilities and I felt like it led to extra frizz. After a couple of months of use, I've been really happy with Acure's shampoo. I LOVE the scent (and it's not synthetic!). It's pretty strong, so if you're sensitive to smells it might be overpowering. The shampoo lathers very well for a natural product. It's not a cheap shampoo, but it's definitely not the most expensive of the natural/organic options. It's not heavy and doesn't weigh my hair down, and I've noticed no residue (no matter how much shampoo I use). I'll definitely keep using this shampoo. The only thing that would convince me to change was an equally great product for a more competitive price!
Gardnerville , NV
I absolutely love the shampoo it lathers and bubbles up so well and when you stick it in your hair you can actually tell it’s cleaning it but it does not strip your hair. The smell is great and not too powerful either I love this one combined with the matching conditioner
Gallipolis, OH
Acure Organics Shampoo is one of my favorite restoring shampoos. The smell is fresh and light and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I have a patch of psoriasis on my scalp and this clears it every time. I would buy again.
I own all of their shampoos and will never use anything else. After having a baby my hair started falling out like crazy. I was using Aussie at the time. Well, my mom pushed me to start using organic beauty products. I tried so many different organic and vegan hair products, most of them making my hair oily and greasy. And then my husband bought the Acure mint shampoo and conditioner. Within the very first day my hair stopped coming out in clumps. My hair has actually thickened too. Because of this shampoo I have been able to bleach my hair several times without it drying out and I can keep color (specifically bright red) in my hair for weeks with very little fading.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 mois
Acure Organics Shampoo Do you recommend it for an oily and thick hair?