Acure Organics Seriously Soothing Day Cream (Pack of 2) With Argan Oil and Sunflower Amino Acids, For Normal to Sensitive Skin, Includes Coconut, Acai, Rosehip, Chamomile and Rooibos, 1.7 fl. oz.

BY ACURE

With argan oil & sunflower amino acids, for normal to sensitive skin. Are you sensitive? Um...no, please don't recite your new haiku. We mean is your skin sensitive? Soothing organic chamomile and sunflower amino acids help alleviate dryness.

This bundle includes two 1.7 fl. oz. bottles of Acure Organics Seriously Soothing Day Cream; Are you sensitive? Um...no, please don't recite your new haiku. We mean is your skin sensitive? Soothing organic chamomile and sunflower amino acids help alleviate dryness.; 100% VEGAN. 0% QUESTIONABLE. Paraben free, sulfate free, phthalate free, mineral oil free, petrolatum free, silicone free and cruelty free.

Review (1)
Emily M.
Homewood
This is my favorite face lotion of all time and it might be my favorite beauty product period. It has just the right amount of moisture, keeping my skin soft and fresh without ever feeling oily. I use it every day, twice a day. If I ever run out (which sometimes happens because I forget to reorder before I get low!) My skin starts breaking out but immediately clears back up as soon as I get this little bottle of liquid gold in the mail.

I found this lotion when I was pregnant and my skin was a total wreak. It was somehow both dry and oily? At the same time? And this lotion helped with both problems. If I could only take five things to a desert island, a lifetime supply of this lotion would make the list.