Acure Organics Seriously Firming Facial Serum uploaded by Healthy_SmartFashion S.Acure Organics Seriously Firming Facial Serum uploaded by Anastasia K.Acure Organics Seriously Firming Facial Serum uploaded by Laleh T.

BY ACURE

Firming and soothing serum $1.00 from this purchase is donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® Experience concentrated and targeted results as rich antioxidants and nutrients revitalize our skin. Certified Organic Argan Oil restores moisture to the skin s lipid layer. Borage Oil soothes inflammation and Cranberry works to neutralize free radicals for firmer, glowing, skin. Vegan Sulfate Free Cruelty Free Gluten Free Petroleum Free The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® Fair Trade Certified™ guarantees livable wages for workers and their families. By choosing this product with Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients, you are directly contributing to the livelihood of these farming communities see more...

• Who has tried this? I really want to try a facial serum b...1 Answers
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
This facial serum is more like a winter product for me as it does feel like applying oil on my already oily/combination skin and leaves it a bit on the oily side. I did break out a bit in the beginning when I first used it but haven't had a reaction since (or maybe it's because I toned down and just used it once or twice a week?) I like how it is a natural product, with a bunch of organic ingredients though.
Tara M.
East Hartford, CT
Looking for a cruelty free and vegan facial serum? Acure Organics has nailed it!!  This is a silky yet rich serum that absorbs nicely into the skin without any greasy feeling.  I use this in the morning after I wash my face and massage it in using outward and upward strokes.  It has such a pleasant sent and works perfectly under make up because it does not 'sit' on the skin and never appears oily.  This will definitely be a repurchase especially since this winter has been very damaging to my skin.  This was like a skin thirst quencher!
Sydney C.
Super hydrating, I use this product after I wash my face in the mornings and right before I apply my moisturizer. It’s seems to really lock in the moisture so I don’t have to continue to reapply all day, doesn’t clog my pores and leaves me feeling refreshed and glowing!
Healthy_SmartFashion S.
Trujillo Alto
I use the seriously glowing serum . It's a bit expensive but it's definitely worth it . It's the first time I use a serum. What convinced me was all the ingredients were 100% natural oils. The packaging is small , easy to travel with which is perfect for me :) .
Allison F.
Dartmouth, MA
I LOVE this product! Although I believe the name changed to “seriously glowing serum” , I haven’t been able to find it at my local target lately, but I will order online if I must! Seriously hope they don’t discontinue. Leaves me soft, glowing, without breakouts! That’s a YES for me
Rachel G.
Cordova, TN
This product did not work for me at all! I love all the other Acure products I have tried so I was very disappointed when I tried this one. It was so heavy and oily. My naturally oily skin could not take something so greasy. It didn’t absorb into my skin and just felt like a sticky layer on top. I put it on my entire face once, and couldn’t stand to do it again. The only people who might benefit from this are those with extremely dry, peeling skin.
Dominick S.
Middletown
Definitely adds a nice glow to the skin but i wouldn’t recommend to anybody who has oily skin. Also I think this product is one that REALLY does work best when combined with their other skincare products. That being said, I highly recommend the Acure Organics Day Cream and Acure Organics Night Cream for people with normal to oily skin.
Carrie A.
This is my absolute favorite skincare product. It is a must have in your beauty lineup. After using this several years ago, I cannot live without it. I apply this religiously everyday after cleansing my face and before applying my make up. I see a noticeable difference in my skin texture and tone.
Sydney T.
Stone Mtn, GA
I go for anything and everything organic! THIS is the shit. I love it because it’s not too oily and it goes into your skin so well. I love that I can apply it at night and see results in the morning.
Marie olive S.
jersey city
i used it for straight for 7days before bed. and i saw the difference. my face was really glowing. and then i got tired, and stop using it. i notice my skin really was dull. and decided to kick myself and used it again, you can really see the difference. plus its winter, so its the best time to use it. i havent tried it during hot days. but right now, with the kind of weather we have its a holy grail. plus its really nice when you mix it with your foundation. it gives you an additional dewy look.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Who has tried this? I really want to try a facial serum but haven't yet

Amazon