Acure Organics - Sensitive Facial Cream Argan Oil + Probiotic Unscented - 1.75 oz.

BY ACURE #97 in Face Oil

Are you sensitive? Um. no, please don't recite your new haiku. We meant is your skin sensitive? Well, here's the solution. This all-in-one problem solver is to be used both day and night for those with even the most sensitive skin. Soothing organic chamomile and rich probiotics help alleviate redness and inflammation while organic argan oil provides superior moisture. 1% Chlorella Growth Factor and Argan Stem Cells provide cellular rejuvenation and collagen support. see more...

• How does this compare with other moisturizers you've tried? How d...2 Answers
  • I have really sensitive skin, is this truly unscented?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
T W.
An amazing moisturizer entirely free of irritants and known toxins. This moisturize is not only effective but extraordinarily affordable given the quality of its ingredients. The lack of scent can be off-putting if you're used to more fragrant-laden products, but the cream's lack of fragrance is a key factor in its ability to work for virtually any skin type.
Tyng W.
I have extremely sensitive skin due to eczema. I also have very dry skin as well. This works well year round for me, it even lasted through this intensely dry past couple of months in Southern California. I like to try different products, but always go back to this.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
This is such a nice lotion.  It amazed me how the quality stood out from using this.  It was one of the first "adult skincare" products I tried, and it is so gentle.  I used it once a day at night.  It is very thick and moisturizing.  I have oily skin, so it was more moisturizing than i need so i did not repurchase.  But i cant wait to try more from this brand!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
To start off, I have acne prone, sensitive, dry (eczema prone) skin and have been using this for over a month. This product is WONDERFUL! The ingredients are extremely gentle and it has a score of 3 (1 being the best and 10 being extremely harmful) on the Think Dirty App. I use this as the last step in my night time routine to top off my serums & moisturizer. It has a subtle scent (kind of herbal, but not fragrant or bothersome to me), a pea sized amount is enough for my entire face, and it absorbs quickly into the skin. Since this does not leave any shiny residue, I sometimes use it in the day time beneath my foundation when my skin is extra dry. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. Highly HIGHLY recommend!
Renee M.
I have oily and acne prone skin, but I also have very sensitive skin. For a while now, I have strayed away from buying products with fragrance because it really irritates my skin. I decided to try this because it is scent free and natural. I LOVE THIS LOTION. I can't stress how much I have loved using it. I have consistently bought this lotion for the past year. It doesn't break me out, leaves my skin extremely soft, and doesn't irritate it either. You won't regret trying it.
Ebony G.
I love this facial cream! It's easy to smooth over my skin, wet or dry. It locks in moisture but doesn't feel heavy. It dries well enough to allow the application of makeup. It's non - greasy and leaves a matte finish. The smell is odd, but when it dries, it goes away mostly. Sometimes, I'll apply a little scented oil on my face to mask the smell and add shine if I need it.
Kaitlyn O.
Rockford, IL
I love this moisturizer it really does a great job at making my skin look fresh and hydrated! It has no color and is suppose to not be scented. Because of the ingredients in it is does have an almost grassy smell and is not very nice. It might not bother other but I am not a fan of the smell! It does work so well that I can get over it!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I received a sample of this product from the beauty area at Whole Foods. Wow, it was a fairly thick cream that was unscented. I did not have a problem with the smell. It is unscented and does not contain fragrance to conceal the smell. My skin felt so soft and smooth after using this. This cream would be good for the winter and to use at night. It may be a bit too rich for my skin during the day in summer and hot weather. I am definitely going to go and buy this product and possibly try the cleanser as well.
Tiffany D.
This is the only Acure product that I haven't loved. It's thick and my face doesn't seem to absorb it well. When I put it on at night the next day my face is like an oil slick. If I put it on before my makeup then it makes me sweat?
Katie C.
Sugar Land, TX
I wish that this smelled better, because I think it prevents people from buying it more often. However, I love what this does to my skin! It is smoothr, more clear, and has more even tone than it did before I started using this. I highly recommend it!
Anne T.
How does this compare with other moisturizers you've tried? How does it smell?
Jessie G.
Helena, MT
I have really sensitive skin, is this truly unscented?