Acure Organics Radical Resurfacing uploaded by Monet W.

BY ACURE

Lemon Probiotic Evens Skin Tone Photodamage. For All Skin Types. Vegan. Paraben, Sulfate, Cruelty & Gluten Free. No Synthetic Fragrance. 100% Biodegradable. Specialized Plant Stem Cells, Probiotics, Organic Argan Oil, Olive Leaf & CoQ10. 1% Chlorella Growth Factor Skin-Immune™ Technology:  Your skin is an integral part of your immune system.  Skin-Immune complex moisturizes skin against environmental stresses to help your own skin cell defensive systems*. We all have them.  Trouble spots.  Blotchiness. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Harley S.
This cream definitely helped even my skin tone and made my skin brighter. It has a nice, smooth and creamy consistency that hydrates very well. It also is good for sensitive skin. My eczema is never irritated by this stuff. I will say, however, that I HATE the way it smells. It's like a mixture of dirt and I don't know what else. I always keep this in stock but have just learned to hold my breath during application. ;)
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I think I can attribute my skin being continuously smooth and supple to this product. My skin is sometimes really dry and rough in some patches. But this has eliminated that for me. Also it's fading my dark marks I have had for months faster in a week. I'm VERY impressed. And it's organic. Gotta love that for skin. Especially on your face.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I have been using the Acure radical resurfacing lotion for about two weeks now and there is a significant difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. I use this twice a day and let it soak in for 5-10 minutes before applying my daily moisturizer. I couldn't be more pleased to have finally found a product that actually makes a difference and is well worth the money. I will definitely continue to use this lotion. For those that might find it too greasy - I would recommend using just a small amount and really allowing it to soak in thoroughly before applying moisturizer. This tends to make for a nice and smooth surface for your make up application.
Crystal H.
Tipton, IN
Randomly discovered this brand and I love it. I have been beyond impressed with this product. It has eliminated most of my past hyper pigmentation from acne. It didn't take too long to notice results either. I have repurchased twice and will continue to do so. I use it once a day. It does leave my face a bit oily. So I usually run a damp washcloth over my face before applying makeup.
Maegan S.
Waynesboro, VA
I love this product! It smells really good, like lemons. And it actually works. I have some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks from acne that I had as a teenager, and after using this for 2-3 months, I notice a significant difference in their appearance. They have faded quite a lot. This also helps clear up hyperpigmentation from recent acne more quickly. This is definitely a staple in my skincare routine. I use it morning and night.
Jaclyn C.
Hoboken, NJ
Acure has recently become one of my favorite skin and hair care brands. This smells lovely, like lemon. I used it a week after I had gone skiing then to Jamaica so my skin tone off from being wind burnt then sun burnt. This made a HUGE difference after just a week. Hydrated and nourished and definitely helped even out my skin tone.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love this stuff. It is amazing. I have noticed a decrease in pigment of the brown spots of my face and acne scarring!! And my skin is so soft and fresh feeling afterward. I highly recommend it.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I like this product because it's not oily, and I have acne prone skin. So whenever look for a product I look for a product that is not going to leave oil residue on my face. This one did not.
Joanna F.
I'm in love with this product! It's full of good stuff and really helps diminish my acne scars and uneven skin tone. It also smells wonderful!
Katy M.
This feels great on my skin. I basically use it as a face moisturizer after i shower. Its not too greasey and not too heavy.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does Walmart sell this too?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Does this product helps acne scars?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I have heard good things about this, but I don't know where to find it. Where do you find this? How much does it cost?
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Haven't gotten to try it does it work
Jamie R.
Newport News, VA
I have a sample of this and like it so far. Of those who use it, how long did it take to see results?