Acure Organics Oil Control Day Cream uploaded by Katy K.

BY ACURE

Lilac Stem Cells Hydrate Prevent. Vegan. Paraben, Sulfate, Cruelty & Gluten Free. No Synthetic Fragrance. 100% Biodegradable. Specialized Plant Stem Cells, Probiotics, Organic Argan Oil, Olive Leaf & CoQ10. Great For Both Day & Night. 1% Chlorella Growth Factor. Combo to Oily / Acne Prone Skin This easily absorbed facial moisturizer improves texture & tone, minimizes fine lines & helps prevent breakouts.  Lilac Stem Cells are shown to balance oil & heal blemishes, while Chlorella Gro. see more...

Violeta V.
My favorite oil control moisturizer. I have acne prone skin which is oily and bit combination at times. I have very sensitive skin, that easily gets red.

I have the worst shiny t zone ever and this product saves my face from becoming a disco ball at the end of the night. I'm not shiny, not oily, and I stay matte for the entire day. It's very hydrating and I love using it every day. I can even wear it in the night time and by the next morning, I'm still hydrated and ready for my makeup application. It hasn't broken me out, if anything, it's probably helped my skin from getting any breakouts.

I absolutely love Acure organics products and this one is at the top of my favorites list. It soothes my sensitive skin and doesn't leave me red or irritated like some other skin care products.
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
This is one of the best oil control moisturizers I have ever tried. I have EXTREMELY oily, acne-prone skin. I used this moisturizer both day and night for a month straight and I found I experienced less breakouts, my skin felt hydrated, and stayed matte longer into the day. On days I had zero makeup on, I looked in the mirror to find my skin appearing as if I did have makeup on. I will continue to purchase this moisturizer and definitely recommend this to anyone suffering from oily skin.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
This by far the best oil control moisturizer I have ever owned. I have horribly oily skin and this moisturizer helps keep it at bay. The thing I love most about this formula is that is organic. I love knowing that I am not putting bad chemicals on my skin. Acure is a rising brand and deserves all the recognition.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
This cream has worked wonders on my oily skin. It looks absolutely radiant throughout the day without matte foundation on. I can get by with my tinted bb cream and mascara.
Ashley D.
San Francisco, CA
This entire line has transformed my skin. I use this moisturizer both day and night in combination with the facial serum and the oil control cleanser. My acne has decreased significantly. I can't go without Acure!
Teale N.
Absorbs very well and is non-greasy. Does not leave any of that filmy residue like most moisturizers. The ingredients are really unique and effective. It's totally natural, and also works.
Mallory L.
Waukee, IA
This easily became my daily moisturizer after the first try. Significantly reduced the amount of oil on my face throughout the day!
Judith Z.
This oil moisturizer its great for your skin........ it works great for skin with acne and absorbs really fast.....
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
This stuff is amazing for your skin. Hydrates without making you oily! Love the scent and it's natural.
melodi v.
This works miracles on my oily skin, I use it in the morning and before bed.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this good for really sensitive skin and does it contain soy? Also where may I be able to find it?
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Looking for something that will keep me oil at bay all day long.