Acure Organics Night Cream

by ACURE

Argan Stem Cell Firm Hydrate Restore. Normal to Dry. 2% Chlorella Growth Factor. Paraben, Sulfate, Cruelty & Gluten Free. No Synthetic Fragrance. 100% Biodegradable. Sulfate, Cruelty, Synthetic Fragrance, Paraben, PEG, Petroleum, Phthalate, Silicone & Gluten Free Nature s nocturnal miracle!  Age-Fighting Argan Stem Cells, shown to help the skin s natural repair process, firm & moisturize while 2% Chlorella Growth Factor fortifies collagen & elastin fibers.  Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil seals the deal, truly making this nature s own skin rejuv.

I really want to try more organic products, my concern is that it won't do what it claims, does it?
Start your review of Acure Organics Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“I am IN LOVE with Acure night cream. Due to extra sensitive skin, I have to be picky about what I use. This helps restore my skin in just a few simple nights. #nature #feelingfree #empowerment #skincare” in reviews
“The best night cream I have found! I have small patches dry skin on my face and it has cleared my face up and left me feeling moisturized all day the next day! ” in reviews
I have oily skin, but I love using just a dab of this night cream on my face and neck. It doesn't make my skin feel more oily and helps it feel nice and smooth in the morning. A little bit of this cream goes a long way. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle or even in a glass jar. It's not too expensive either, for a night cream.
Acure Organics Night Cream uploaded by R B.
I bought this at Target when they were giving a $5 gift card for buying $20 worth of natural skincare. Love this so much! It has the consistency that I look for in a night cream. Not too thick, not too thin. I appreciate the natural ingredients in it too. Also, I do notice how even my skin looks when I wake up. Very hydrating and soothing for my normal to dry skin.
Knoxville, TN
I switch up my nighttime facial products depending on what my skin is needing. I typically combine this product with ACURE’s blue tansy night oil. This moisturizer is so thick and creamy but just absorbs right into my skin. I always wake up glowing in the morning with soft and radiant skin. I do feel this product can last 3 to 4 months.
1,139 reviews
I decided to try this after finding their eye cream. This is a medium texture cream that has a pleasant scent. I applied it to my face. My skin is smooth and soft. It didn’t sting or irritate my skin. I found this at Marshall’s and I’m going back to see if they have more. This is a natural skincare line with ingredients that you recognize
Acure Organics Night Cream uploaded by Dan M.
I have very sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all. This cream is different from any other cream i have tried before. Its more like a face mask than a cream, and what i mean is it feels like if i have a film on my face. Its not necessarily a bad thing considering this is a night cream. Definitely can't be worn during daytime. I did have to use about two dime sized portions to cover entire face, and considering it wasnt cheap (about 18$) im worried ill run out quickly. It does have a very strong "natural" LUSH-like smell, which is kind of aromatherapy for me, which i like. Did not leave skin looking oily, its very matte which i also liked. Overall, product is great, but small for the price. Will continue to use if i see any noticeable changes.
Minneapolis , MN
I honestly didn’t love this stuff and couldn’t wait to use it up so that I could move on. Aside the lavender fragrance, it doesn’t have a lot to offer. It was super oily, which is okay for a night cream, but it didn’t seem to every fully absorb, or do much for my skin.
Newport, KY
Not only is this product completely clean, but it does the best job at keeping my skin moisturized all night. I wake up with my skin feeling soft and replenished. I use this nightly and have seen my complexion clear and brighten. Acure Organics Night Cream
Bryan, TX
Acure is one of my favorite brands. It’s free of all the nasty stuff and the bottles are biodegradable so very eco friendly. Also the products really work, it’s also not crazy expensive like other eco friendly brands
Staten Island, NY
I love how the acure products smell. After cleansing and doing all my skin care routine regimens, i use this and it just feels so nice on my skin. Non-greasy and super light but super hydrating at the same time!
Henderson, Nv
Not as hydrating as I was hoping for but, has a relaxing night time scent. Usually apply twice or use an additional lotion on top of it to wake up with super soft skin.