Acure Organics Night Cream

by ACURE

Argan Stem Cell Firm Hydrate Restore. Normal to Dry. 2% Chlorella Growth Factor. Paraben, Sulfate, Cruelty & Gluten Free. No Synthetic Fragrance. 100% Biodegradable. Sulfate, Cruelty, Synthetic Fragrance, Paraben, PEG, Petroleum, Phthalate, Silicone & Gluten Free Nature s nocturnal miracle!  Age-Fighting Argan Stem Cells, shown to help the skin s natural repair process, firm & moisturize while 2% Chlorella Growth Factor fortifies collagen & elastin fibers.  Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil seals the deal, truly making this nature s own skin rejuv.

I really want to try more organic products, my concern is that it won't do what it claims, does it?
Start your review of Acure Organics Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“I am IN LOVE with Acure night cream. Due to extra sensitive skin, I have to be picky about what I use. This helps restore my skin in just a few simple nights. #nature #feelingfree #empowerment #skincare” in reviews
“The best night cream I have found! I have small patches dry skin on my face and it has cleared my face up and left me feeling moisturized all day the next day! ” in reviews
North York, ON
Good product. I used it consistently, and loved that there are no harsh chemicals on my face. It is a little greasy, and has a herbal smell. Overall, it moisturizes and does my skin very well. I will probably not purchase again, as I may need something with a little more hydration.
Westmorland, CA
Acure Organics Night Cream uploaded by Marilyn G.
I actually trailer acure brilliantly brightening night cream, and I really like the consistency. Even though I don't see a difference oh my face, and I've been using it for 2 weeks already. I really like how the night cream feels on my face.
Cambridge
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!! Highly recommend it changed my acne game and makes my face glow !! I put it on at night and in the morning lol I got it in my advent calender but it was a different one I couldn't find the one I use on here the one I use smells SOOO good like lavender and is so relaxing
Cedar Hill, TX
Acure Organics Night Cream uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love this night Cream! I bought it after I saw some reviews online and I’m so glad I did! When you put it in it just makes your face feel light and refreshed and moisturized! It’s really awesome! Price point is good, not too expensive. The packaging is nice as well. I feel like you get a decent amount for the price you pay. I will continue to purchase!
Peabody, MA
Acure Organics Night Cream uploaded by Danna M.
I love this night cream. I decided to go 100% natural with my skincare routine. I enjoy the lemon scent. It’s subtle and won’t keep you up at night. A little of this product goes a long way too. It was $18 at Target!
Cambridge, MA
Purchased at: Target
I use the brightening night cream (yellow stripe on the packaging). I think it’s great! I don’t know what night cream does besides be a thick moisturizer, but this one smells great and leaves my skin incredibly soft in the morning.
Parkville, MD
Acure Organics Night Cream uploaded by Paige R.
I really wanted to love this Cream because the Day cream is my current favorite. I have extremely sensitive skin and this stung on my face. I will say that I exfoliate while washing my face (actually using their brightening chlorella scrub, which is bomb btw) so maybe that contributed to it but the Day Cream doesn't give me any issues. It smells really incredible though, like natural Lavender essential oil and is creamy and hydrating. I'm going to use it as a hand cream from now on. Again, I have sensitive skin and sometimes suffer from perioral dermatitis so anyone with rosacea or skin conditions of the like, I'd try this with caution. I do love the rest of my acure products though, so don't let this deter you from trying the others!! Acure is one of my favorite natural brands even if this didn't work out for me :)
Escondido, CA
love love love. This is such a great product. It leaves me feeling clean + relaxed for a good night's sleep... without feeling greasy! A bit pricey but worth it!
Chesapeake, VA
I recently discovered Acure products when I was looking for a product with safe ingredients and fell in love with the brand. I use the night cream in conjunction with the day cream and eye cream. My skin is very sensitive, oily T zone and very dry elsewhere. Using the night cream has really helped my face hold moisture and balance my skin tone. My only complaint is that the night cream has a stronger scent than the other products. I’d prefer if it was unscented but it’s still a great product that I’ll continue to use and highly recommend.
Bayville, NJ
Acure Organics Night Cream uploaded by Maelyn R.
I love this brightening night cream to use before I go to bed. I love that it contains natural ingredients like argan oil, chlorella and echinacea to keep my skin soft right and feeling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone looking for natural beauty care products.