BY ACURE

You haven't heard of Marula Oil? OMG! Where have you been! Rich in proteins and omega fatty acids, lightweight, and easily absorbed, Marula works wonders on: Dry, chapped skin Reducing skin redness Massage Scars Fine lines The Marula is 100% pure, wildcrafted without pesticides, cold pressed and unrefined (like us). The Marula project provides economic empowerment to the South African women who harvest and process the oil. VeganCruelty FreeParaben FreeSulfate FreeGluten FreePhthalate FreeWildcrafted

• Where is this sold in stores? I saw that one reviewer fou...2 Answers
  • How is this for sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • I have a bit of acne on my face and I'm scared to try thi...3 Answers
Yasmin S.
Biloxi, MS
I bought this hoping that it would be a good alternative to the Drunk Elephant Marula oil because I wanted this oil without having to pay that price. I have tried both and this is an excellent dupe. It leaves my skin glowy and intensely hydrated. I use this alone or mixed in to my moisturizer when my skin is feeling dry. I haven’t experienced any breakouts so even though this is an oil, it won’t clog your pores and break you out. I only use this at night so I don’t know how it wears under makeup. My skin loves this stuff. If you’re looking for a good face oil, definitely grab this one and you can use it on your body and hair as well so it’s multi purpose.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
UPDATE: I recently found out that my skin does not agree with marula oil. I noticed tiny, raised bumps on my chin and mouth area. It completely disappeared when eased the marula oil out of my routine. Still, I would recommend this and hope others enjoy this product!

Initial Review: I’m in love with this product! Facial oils can benefit anyone, from adding extra needed moisture or to balance out oily areas of the face. And this marula oil does it all. The light oil is very elegant and nourishing. I love adding it to my night cream for intense moisture. I also love a couple drops mixed with my foundation for a more sheer and dewy finish. No need to shell out $72 for DRUNK ELEPHANT™ Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil, just go for Acure Organics Marula Oil! Same elegant facial oil, just with a better price tag.
Kim M.
I use a lot of the Drunk Elephant line and wanted to try some cheaper versions of marula oil. The Ordinary’s was a thick mess that made me look like a greaseball and broke out my skin. This one is more similar to Drunk Elephant’s - it’s lighter weight and absorbs better. I find that it isn’t as thin as DE’s but it is close enough for the price difference. I didn’t notice this aggravating my acne, but I didn’t get the skin perfecting that I get from DE’s that reduces redness, evens tone, etc. My main issue is that the packaging was a mess - I hate oils in pumps! I only need a drop or two of oil at a time and you can’t get that amount of control out of it, which also means you go through it much, much faster. I also can’t pump into the palm of my hand since there is only 1/3 left and when I tilt it to pump the oil isn’t under where the straw sucks product up. For these reasons, I’ll just end up getting Drunk Elephant’s. One bottle of this lasts me about 3 months while one of theirs lasts about a year and the packaging is much better thought out.
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
It's a great facial oil. My skin loves it. I apply it at night mixed in with my moisturizer and it's so hydrating. If I'm wanting my skin to have a beautiful dewy glow all day, I'll apply it in the morning as well. It also works perfectly alone. I live in a dry climate so I need the extra boost from my moisturizer, but if I lived in a more humid environment, this oil would be just perfect as a standalone
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
I bought this off Amazon because I heard it’s a good dupe for Drunk Elephant’s marula oil. Acure’s oil is heavier and doesn’t absorb into my skin as well as DE’s, but I’m willing to compromise because of its affordable price. I only use this product at night, since it is so heavy. My face looks & feels brighter and more supple in the morning. My sensitive, acne prone skin hasn’t had any adverse reactions. All in all this is a great product for its price point.
Amber R.
I purchased this from TJ Maxx and I’m pretty pleased with this! This works as a daily moisturizer for me under makeup because it absorbs quickly and gives a dewy look to the skin. I have pretty sensitive skin and I haven’t noticed any irritations so far!
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
Love marula oil! Great for dry skin and hair, the packaging is very nice and gives you just the right amount. This makes my skin and hair feel super soft ! You can also use this to diminish the appearance of stretch marks!
Alicia A.
United States
I love acure! Amazing price for Drunk elephant dope! Same product! I put a few drops in with my nigh time moisturizer and have noticed a visible difference in skin brightness! Also use on my stretch marks but have not seen a difference yet!
Christina B.
Yardley, PA
Let me start off by saying I have VERY dry skin. I love this stuff. Thick enough that my face doesn’t suck it all up within 2 seconds of it being on my skin. Plus it isn’t super expensive!!! Definitely recommend!
Katherine H.
Fort Worth
When my skin is feeling super dry, especially in the winter, this is what I teach for. The price point is perfect for the amount and efficacy of the product. I am also comfortable using it on my young daughters when they have dry patches from eczema or dry skin. Great buy!
Ellie Y.
I have a bit of acne on my face and I'm scared to try this since it's oil. Will this clog your pores? How is this on adult acne-prone skin?
Lisa F.
How is this for sensitive skin?
Corinne C.
Seattle, WA
Where is this sold in stores? I saw that one reviewer found it at Target. Do most Targets have this, and there other stores that carry this?
Victoria K.
How does this hold up during the day for someone with combo skin, and under makeup?
Kristen D.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this compare to DE marula oil?

Amazon