Acure Organics Lip Lush

by ACURE

Luscious, lip smacking gloss with sheer color and attitude. Agatha von Birthday Suit doesn't need a bunch of fancy schmancy colors to show her true beauty. Argan Oil, Echinacea, + Edelweiss Stem Cells help plump and protect.

I received this in my Ipsy bag and was disappointed to find that the smell was really foul. Is it just me or do any of you think this is has a really bad smell?
Is this more sheer, or is it colored "nude?"
Start your review of Acure Organics Lip Lush!
Mesa, AZ
Acure Organics Lip Lush uploaded by Nikki R.
Review for: Acure Organics Lip Lush Shmexy - 0.5 oz
I've always had an on and off relationship with lip glosses, but this one is awesome! I love how it's not sticky like a lot of glosses! And the color is perfect. Only downfall is it is SUPER glossy for my taste, but I use it lightly.
Review for: Acure Organics Lip Lush Daaang! - 0.5 oz
I really love this lip gloss. It smells fantastic and is just the right amount of shiny. You definitely need to reapply throughout the day however, but that's the only downside to it. I will buy again once I'm out!
Acure Organics Lip Lush uploaded by Melissa G.
Review for: Acure Organics Lip Lush Shmexy - 0.5 oz
Love the lip lush from Acure so much! It is super hydrating and leaves my lips feeling soft and supple. I like using a matte color under it if I am going for a glossy lip color look.
Milton, FL
Review for: Acure Organics Lip Lush Date Worthy - 0.5 oz
LOVE Acure organics!! This is very moisturizing. I received one in a monthly subscription box a few months ago and fell in love. Very rich lip gloss. I highly recommend this!
Topeka, KS
Review for: Acure Organics Lip Lush Shmexy - 0.5 oz
I love all types of lip gloss so I think this one would be a great sample most all are easy to use or apply.I loved it it was definitely what I expected great color I bought online I don't remember price but I do recommend it to others
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Acure Organics Lip Lush Birthday Suit - 0.5 oz
I like this lip gloss it gives my lips the perfect shine and a great amount of moisture. Just like a Chapstick in my opinion. Not too sticky like most lip glosses. I would definitely recommend.
Plano, TX
I didn't feel any plumping effects with this product. While I like that it isn't sticky, it feels too watered down on my lips- it needs more weight or thickness almost. Feels like it will come right off.
West Hartford, CT
Review for: Acure Organics Lip Lush Birthday Suit - 0.5 oz
I was skeptical of this nude shade, but I find the texture very nice and the shimmer perfect! This gloss keeps my lips perfectly moisturized! And now that I've tried it I'm sure I prefer this shade over any other for a nice natural look!
Redford, MI
Review for: Acure Organics Lush Lip No Strings - 0.5 oz
This is a nice lip gloss. It slightly plumps, is comfortable to wear, and is just pigmented enough to look like you tried! Great price point also and a good variety of shades.
Beulah
My favorite lip glass in my purse! Feels amazing! Looks amazing! Makes me feel like my lips are juicy and full! Love that it's natural!