BY ACURE

Restore balance and tone. Kiss surface shine and excess oil goodbye--all without drying your skin out! $1.00 from this purchase is donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® This alcohol-free certified organic toner utilizes Organic Witch Hazel to purify, Organic Vegetable Glycerin to moisturize and Organic Rose and Chamomile to soothe, calm and restore the skin s natural acid mantle"the skin s" own protective layer. Get toned! Vegan Sulfate Free Cruelty Free Gluten Free Petroleum Free Silicon Free The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® Fair Trade Certified™ guarantees livable wages for workers and their families. By choosing this product with Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients, you are directly contributing to the livelihood of these farming communities. see more...

• "I would recommend it." in 1 review
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this for obvious reasons! Because not only is it for your skin but it’s for the planet! The way products should be. To be more specific, this product makes my face feel so refreshed, clean, and happy. It has evened out my skin and even moisturized it! I love this product.
jilly⚡️⚡️ J.
I love using this product after I wash my face. I can instantly feel it impacting my skin. It’s not too pricey and the value is good for what you get out of it. I’m almost out of my first bottle and I’ll be buying my second soon!
Jennifer K.
Nashville, TN
This product has worked great with my sensitive skin, and I can feel good about the ingredients it uses. The price is great, and it’s pretty easy to get in my area. I will continue to purchase this product.
Katie T.
King Of Prussia, PA
Great toner. My skin always feels refreshed after using this. After I moisturize I spray this on and my skin feels soft and moisturized for hours. The packaging is amazing because of the spray bottle head there are no cotton pads or any extra needs. Amazing product for the price point.
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
Not my FAVORITE toner ever. I think it’s because it had red tea (or something along those lines) which doesn’t work too well for me. Aside from that, the spray nozzle didn’t work too great and the bottle says 2-3 spritzes but that was always never enough. Wouldn’t buy again.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I spray it on a cotton pad and swipe my face. I don't like to spray it on my face because the smell is honestly gross, but I can get over that because it does make my skin feel great!
Kristin S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This toner works really well and last for quite a while. The packaging is pretty too. I was pleased with how well the toner works and it doesn’t feel to harsh. The toner is affordable too so I tend to buy this specific one often.
Jacquelyn B.
Franklin, NC
I’m a big fan, got this on sale at T J Maxx and have loved it. It’s appealing and feels so good on my skin. I use it morning and night and s little goes a long way. I would definitely suggest this to anyone looking for an easy skin care routine.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Hands down, most gentle and effective toner I've ever used! Not only is the product certified USDA organic but it's cruelty free as well. It is so gentle and can be used on all skin types. This is my go to toner and I never let myself run out!
Nathan C.
This toner is pretty good. Haven't used much toner before, but I really like the light floral scent and the even lighter feeling when applied. I used to just spray it on my face but now I apply it with a cotton swab to make things more even. Helps my complexion out a lot. My skin has never looked better.
Gracebird _.
Do you spray it on a cotton ball or just onto your skin?
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this for all skin types?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Does this cause any reaction on sensitive skin??
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Do you prefer this over other name brands?
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
Is this available for dry skin?