Acure Organics Facial Cleansing Creme uploaded by Ashley S.

BY ACURE

Argan Oil & Mint Normal to Dry Skin. Vegan. Sulfate, Cruelty, Synthetic Fragrance, Paraben, PEG, Petroleum, Phthalate, Silicone & Gluten Free. Won t Clog Pores. 100% Biodegradable. Specialized Plant Stem Cells, Probiotics, Organic Argan Oil, Olive Leaf & CoQ10 This extra gentle, creamy facial cleanser features the moisturizing benefits of Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Olive Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil & Cocoa Butter, the antioxidant power of Blackberry & Rosehips & the mild cleansing of mint.  It quickly removes makeup, dirt & impurities without stripping the skin s. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristin W.
Found this cream at tjmaxx. I scanned it into the app because I couldn't find it in the search. This is a different picture than the product I have so don't know if it's exactly the same one but I do like it. I used it in the shower so I don't know if that makes a difference. I saw someone wrote that it still foams up even though it's a cream. It didn't foam up for me but it's still a great cleanser. I've tried to ponds cold cream cleanser & the garnier makeup removing cream cleanser. Both I thought were okay but wouldn't buy again especially at full price (since I found at discount stores). This cream on the other hand doesn't get stuck to your face or feel oily even though it's for normal to dry skin. I liked the feel of it & felt like it was cleaning my face in the shower. It's very minty though. I like the energizing effect it has but not sure if it'll irritate my face? My face is normally red so couldn't tell that part. But what this face wash did do if clear all my pores! I came out of the shower, looked in the mirror & my face was pore free! I don't have huge pores but their big enough for me to want to try to hide them. This cream made my face pore perfect. Just my face is still red which is normal. Will have to see if I still like this product after using more than half of it.
Jilleen F.
Hemet
I have been using this face wash for years. My old face wash gave me eczema around my eyes and it took me almost two years to figure out that it was the cause. I switched to this face wash and it has never come back. I’ll always use this face wash. Love the ingredients and it’s great for my skin.
Kate B.
I’ve tried several Acure skin care products and this one is my favorite by far. It smells great, cleans my face so well, is affordable, and best of all - isn’t filled with the gross chemicals that other facial products contain.
Jessica K.
South bend, IN
I am a big fan of this face wash. Many of the ingredients are organic which I appreciate. Its smooth on the skin and it lathers well. Very affordable too! You can find it at your local health foods store, online, or even at TJ MAXX or Marshall’s
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
This cleansing cream feels more like a lotion that a true cream. It's thin, it's runny, it gets in your eyes and crevices. It has a funny scent, and I know that Acure doesn't use added artificial scents in their products, so it must be naturally occurring. This cleanses, but slightly strips my skin. It's nowhere near as nice as my beloved Rodial cream cleanser, but I wouldn't expect that from the price point. If you're just starting with cream cleansers, you may like this. I did not and will never repurchase.
Susan M.
It took me trying a few different face washes to find one that was right for me. I have breakouts but my face is dry.This facewash is so good! My face is soft and my acne is clearing up. It has argan oil and mint and is fir normal to dry skin. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Love this! It's a great brand with great products! This cream cleanser doesn't lather really, which is fine. A little goes a long way and lasts me about 3 months or so. I have combination skin usually normal to oily but seasonally it can get dry. This makes my skin feel clean and healthy not stripped or clogged. It's gentle hydration and pore reducing qualities are perfect for my skin. Also it has a mild scent from the natural ingredients. Some may not prefer it, I don't mind it at all. It smells like it is plant based and has an aroma of mint with a slight argan oil smell. There is not a strong tingle sensation from the mint, so it isn't irritating or "cold".
Késia F.
Portland, OR
My facial skin is very dry and it peels off very easily. This product is just amazing to my skin, it cleans perfectly, isn't harsh and it doesn't give the feeling of stretched skin.
Trinh L.
Chantilly , VA
I quite like this because even though it's a cream, it foams up if I rub it between my hands. It clean well without drying my skin. I use this as my second step cleanser, after I already removed my makeup. The only thing is I have to be careful, it sting pretty bad if I get it into my eyes.
Lauren K.
Love that this is gluten free and gentle on my skin, but I'm not sure it cleanses deep enough for my liking. I may try using a puff for my face as noted in other reviews to get a deeper clean, but it does smell nice and I think it works well - especially for an organic cleanser.
erjona k.
Greenwich, CT
How old do you have to be to use this?
Catherine K.
What type of skin is this best for?