BY ACURE

2 In 1 Cleansing Gel:&Nbsp; Removes Dirt &Amp; Makeup Superfruit &Amp; Chlorella Growth Factor Combo To Oily Skin Vegan Sulfate Free Cruelty Free Synthetic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Peg Free Petroleum Free Phthalate Free Silicone Free Gluten Free Won't Clog Pores 100% Biodegradable Specialized Plant Stem Cells, Probiotics, Organic Argan Oil, Olive Leaf &Amp; Coq10 This Gentle Cleanser Works On Two Levels - It Washes Away Dirt &Amp; Oil As Well As Removes Makeup To Leave Your Skin Radiant &Amp; Refreshed.&Nbsp; An Antioxidant Dense Cleansing Complex That Maintains Your Skin's Natural Acid Mantle, Activates New Cell Growth &Amp; Helps You Lock Younger &Amp; Feel Better.&Nbsp; Organic Pomegranate, Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Organic Olive Oil &Amp; Organic Chlorella Growth Factor Provide The Ultimate Cell Boosting Blend.&Nbsp; Wash Away Those Worries (&Amp; Worry Lines)! Skin-Immune&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; Your Skin Is An Integral Part Of Your Immune System.&Nbsp; Skin-Immune Complex Moisturizes Skin Against Environmental Stresses To Help Your Own Skin Cell Defensive Systems*. Your Everyday Purchase Of Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Skin Care Supports Quality Products That Improve Lives And Protect The Environment. Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Ingredients Acure.&Nbsp; Acure For Your Skin.&Nbsp; Acure For The Planet. Supplements For Your Skin&Trade; Made In Usa *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have recently begun using this cleanser and so far I love it! I have very sensitive skin and some cleansers make my face red, however this one does not! I love the citrus-y smell and my face feels so great after every use! " in 3 reviews
Tina F.
san diego
A great cleanser that leaves my skin feel smooth and clean. I haven’t noticed any type of brightening so far but with consistent use I’m sure I will notice a difference. A new addition to my cleanser collection.
Ashlea T.
Columbus, OH
This makes my skin feel instantly silky after applied in the shower. I have used this for 2 years and live it! Plus the packaging is bright and inviting. I love this cleanser and will continue using it!
Devika B.
Philadelphia
I was pretty hesitant to use this brand because I hadn't heard a lot about them but wow, I am a fan for life! This is one of the only products that has truly brightened and changed my facial skin complexion to be even and bright. My friends have noticed. It is gentle, not-drying, and so affordable. Favorite for life!
Allie M.
Ipswich, MA
I love how fresh and clean this product smells, and I love how all of the ingredients are natural. It feels so much better to use a natural product like this than one filled with chemicals. I bought it at Whole Foods and will definitely continue to buy it!
Evelynn B.
This is a great face wash for oily skin. It smells great - like a light orange smell. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and it is affordable! PLUS no nasty chemicals! I got mine at While Foods.
Chaya K.
I have several facial cleansers that I love and the Acure cleansing gel facial cleanser is one of them for many reasons: it’s vegan, sulfate free, paraban free, PEG free, silicone free, petroleum free, gluten free, synthetic fragrance free, it won’t clog pores and has organic pomegranate, organic olive oil + chlorella growth factor which promote cell boosting while washing away dirt and makeup!
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I recently purchased this face wash so I have a gentler wash compared to my st Ives green tea scrub. I was hesitant to try it because most face washes break me out, this one hasn't though. It also makes me feel clean unlike other cleansers I've tried. It smells kinda odd but whatever and it suds up a little. I can't remember the price but it was more expensive than st Ives lol. I would recommend it and would try other products from the brand.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Oh, how I love this. It smells great and rinses clean. I have used so many cleansers over the years. They were over drying or just didn't seem to clean very well. Since I have been us by this my face is never left feeling dry and tight. I love it.
andrea r.
this product is amazing guys it's my favorite cleanser the smell is amazing and it leaves me feeling new when I first switched out of my normal cleanser I was scared bc I don't like changing products when I did try this one I was amazingly impressed it's my favorite now and I highly highly recommend this product to you guys!!!
Natalie M.
Would definitely recommend this. I would buy this again. Really moisturizes your face and helps with acne. I personally use it to take off my makeup. Pretty affordable, and definitely worth it..... You can get it really cheap on Amazon.
Diana A.
Does this facial cleanser make your face dry?
Nicholas d.
Burbank, CA
I'm looking for a very simple but effective facial wash for a complexion that is a challenging mix of dry, oily, pimply, rosacea! Will this do the trick?
Emily R.
Is this product fair trade and/or cruelty free?
selvije j.
gostivar
does this work for oily skin???
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
I'm looking for cruelty-free facial cleanser and I'm wondering where can I get this from?