BY ACURE ORGANICS

2 In 1 Cleansing Gel:&Nbsp; Removes Dirt &Amp; Makeup Superfruit &Amp; Chlorella Growth Factor Combo To Oily Skin Vegan Sulfate Free Cruelty Free Synthetic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Peg Free Petroleum Free Phthalate Free Silicone Free Gluten Free Won't Clog Pores 100% Biodegradable Specialized Plant Stem Cells, Probiotics, Organic Argan Oil, Olive Leaf &Amp; Coq10 This Gentle Cleanser Works On Two Levels - It Washes Away Dirt &Amp; Oil As Well As Removes Makeup To Leave Your Skin Radiant &Amp; Refreshed.&Nbsp; An Antioxidant Dense Cleansing Complex That Maintains Your Skin's Natural Acid Mantle, Activates New Cell Growth &Amp; Helps You Lock Younger &Amp; Feel Better.&Nbsp; Organic Pomegranate, Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Organic Olive Oil &Amp; Organic Chlorella Growth Factor Provide The Ultimate Cell Boosting Blend.&Nbsp; Wash Away Those Worries (&Amp; Worry Lines)! Skin-Immune&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; Your Skin Is An Integral Part Of Your Immune System.&Nbsp; Skin-Immune Complex Moisturizes Skin Against Environmental Stresses To Help Your Own Skin Cell Defensive Systems*. Your Everyday Purchase Of Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Skin Care Supports Quality Products That Improve Lives And Protect The Environment. Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Ingredients Acure.&Nbsp; Acure For Your Skin.&Nbsp; Acure For The Planet. Supplements For Your Skin&Trade; Made In Usa *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chaya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have several facial cleansers that I love and the Acure cleansing gel facial cleanser is one of them for many reasons: it’s vegan, sulfate free, paraban free, PEG free, silicone free, petroleum free, gluten free, synthetic fragrance free, it won’t clog pores and has organic pomegranate, organic olive oil + chlorella growth factor which promote cell boosting while washing away dirt and makeup!
Evelynn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great face wash for oily skin. It smells great - like a light orange smell. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and it is affordable! PLUS no nasty chemicals! I got mine at While Foods.
Gabie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this face wash so I have a gentler wash compared to my st Ives green tea scrub. I was hesitant to try it because most face washes break me out, this one hasn't though. It also makes me feel clean unlike other cleansers I've tried. It smells kinda odd but whatever and it suds up a little. I can't remember the price but it was more expensive than st Ives lol. I would recommend it and would try other products from the brand.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh, how I love this. It smells great and rinses clean. I have used so many cleansers over the years. They were over drying or just didn't seem to clean very well. Since I have been us by this my face is never left feeling dry and tight. I love it.
andrea r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is amazing guys it's my favorite cleanser the smell is amazing and it leaves me feeling new when I first switched out of my normal cleanser I was scared bc I don't like changing products when I did try this one I was amazingly impressed it's my favorite now and I highly highly recommend this product to you guys!!!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently switched out my entire skincare regimen and wanted to try more organic skincare products and I heard so much about this brand so I tried out this cleanser and I am in love. The scent is amazing and it's so light, you can tell you're putting good beneficial ingredients on your skin.
Natalie M.
Would definitely recommend this. I would buy this again. Really moisturizes your face and helps with acne. I personally use it to take off my makeup. Pretty affordable, and definitely worth it..... You can get it really cheap on Amazon.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing cleanser! Loved the light citrus scent and it did great job of removing dirt. I bought it on Iherb and it cost about $11. It's organic and good for your skin, I would absolutely recommend it!
Whitney H.
Biloxi, MS
Acure has some of the best facial products for those on a budget. I love this stuff! Cleans well and leaves no residue plus it's all cruelty free and gluten free !
Regina D.
Fishkill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff! Not only is it vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and cruelty free, but it leaves my skin feeling so clean using just the tiniest bit! I only use about a pea size drop to wash my face but I get so much lather! Smells clean and fresh, too!
Nicholas d.
Burbank, CA
I'm looking for a very simple but effective facial wash for a complexion that is a challenging mix of dry, oily, pimply, rosacea! Will this do the trick?
selvije j.
gostivar
does this work for oily skin???
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for cruelty-free facial cleanser and I'm wondering where can I get this from?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this facial cleanser make your face dry?
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work for oily skin?