BY ACURE ORGANICS

2 In 1 Cleansing Gel:&Nbsp; Removes Dirt &Amp; Makeup Superfruit &Amp; Chlorella Growth Factor Combo To Oily Skin Vegan Sulfate Free Cruelty Free Synthetic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Peg Free Petroleum Free Phthalate Free Silicone Free Gluten Free Won't Clog Pores 100% Biodegradable Specialized Plant Stem Cells, Probiotics, Organic Argan Oil, Olive Leaf &Amp; Coq10 This Gentle Cleanser Works On Two Levels - It Washes Away Dirt &Amp; Oil As Well As Removes Makeup To Leave Your Skin Radiant &Amp; Refreshed.&Nbsp; An Antioxidant Dense Cleansing Complex That Maintains Your Skin's Natural Acid Mantle, Activates New Cell Growth &Amp; Helps You Lock Younger &Amp; Feel Better.&Nbsp; Organic Pomegranate, Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Organic Olive Oil &Amp; Organic Chlorella Growth Factor Provide The Ultimate Cell Boosting Blend.&Nbsp; Wash Away Those Worries (&Amp; Worry Lines)! Skin-Immune&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; Your Skin Is An Integral Part Of Your Immune System.&Nbsp; Skin-Immune Complex Moisturizes Skin Against Environmental Stresses To Help Your Own Skin Cell Defensive Systems*. Your Everyday Purchase Of Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Skin Care Supports Quality Products That Improve Lives And Protect The Environment. Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Ingredients Acure.&Nbsp; Acure For Your Skin.&Nbsp; Acure For The Planet. Supplements For Your Skin&Trade; Made In Usa *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about this facial cleanser. I've been using it for about 4 years now and i will continue for as long as its available. I've been a long time sufferer of adult acne and used multiple prescriptions to no avail. after about 2 weeks of using this cleanser my face cleared up and has stayed clear. its non-drying, removes makeup well, and smells amazing! its vegan and cruelty free. free from sulfates, paragons, PEG, petroleum, phthalate, silicone, gluten, synthetic fragrances, and 100% biodegradable.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It washes my face and doesn't leave my face feeling tight or super dry like other facial cleansers do to my skin. The only thing I'd lie to have added is a natural exfoliant so it can scrub away hose dead skin cells while cleaning up. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin as I feel the ingredients are not harsh but get the job done!
Laura S.
Laura S.
I have been looking for skincare products with better/less chemical ingredients. At first I was worried this would be too drying for my skin, but with my regular moisturizer it is great. the product smells good, and you only have to use a little bit at a time. My skin looks great after using this.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Biloxi, MS
Acure has some of the best facial products for those on a budget. I love this stuff! Cleans well and leaves no residue plus it's all cruelty free and gluten free !
Amber A.
Amber A.
Biloxi , Ms
The recommended to me by a licensed dermatologist. As gentle on the wallet as it is to my face. I love it. I feel clean. Refreshed and it smells nice too
Yamilex V.
Yamilex V.
i love this facial cleanser it makes my face just feel so soft and fresh i need another one you should really get one it will help i loved it
Maria A.
Maria A.
Beautiful facial cleanser for any skin type! Love the scent and bottle. Makes your skin feeling very light and fresh.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this face wash so I have a gentler wash compared to my st Ives green tea scrub. I was hesitant to try it because most face washes break me out, this one hasn't though. It also makes me feel clean unlike other cleansers I've tried. It smells kinda odd but whatever and it suds up a little. I can't remember the price but it was more expensive than st Ives lol. I would recommend it and would try other products from the brand.
andrea r.
andrea r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is amazing guys it's my favorite cleanser the smell is amazing and it leaves me feeling new when I first switched out of my normal cleanser I was scared bc I don't like changing products when I did try this one I was amazingly impressed it's my favorite now and I highly highly recommend this product to you guys!!!
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently switched out my entire skincare regimen and wanted to try more organic skincare products and I heard so much about this brand so I tried out this cleanser and I am in love. The scent is amazing and it's so light, you can tell you're putting good beneficial ingredients on your skin.
Nicholas d.
Nicholas d.
Burbank, CA
I'm looking for a very simple but effective facial wash for a complexion that is a challenging mix of dry, oily, pimply, rosacea! Will this do the trick?
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for cruelty-free facial cleanser and I'm wondering where can I get this from?
selvije j.
selvije j.
gostivar
does this work for oily skin???
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this facial cleanser make your face dry?
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
Is it good for blackheads?