Acure Organics Eye Cream uploaded by Amy P.Acure Organics Eye Cream uploaded by Amilya B.Acure Organics Eye Cream uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY ACURE

Superfruit + Chlorella. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores Chock full of line-fighting Organic Superfruits like Pomegranate, Acai and Argan Oil that reduce puffiness and diminish wrinkles and crow s feet. You wont believe your eyes! You ll scream for our Eye Cream. see more...

• I've been thinking about investing in a way to soothe and reduce ...1 Answers
  • Do you deliver to Morocco? In need an anti-wrinkl... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this work? Are the ingredients mild enough for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
Just started using this skin care line. And since I just turned 40.Decided to take some extra notice with my eyes. I have really loved all the products I have used from this line so far. And so happy to know they are clean and pure and not worry about putting junk on my face that are not attacking the root of the problem.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
What I love most about all Acure products is the fact that they are organic and natural. They never break me out or irritate my skin. I continue to buy them because they work and are effective. Acure Organics Eye Cream
Lynn B.
I just started using this product. I love that it’s full of natural ingredients that are good for your skin. I found this at Marshall’s. I was looking for a new eye cream that is natural. I found it.
Janisa Q.
This is a basic eye cream. It works well and doesn’t irritate my eyes like some eye creams do. It’s very hydrating and sinks into my skin fairly quick. My eyes do feel a little tacky but nothing bad. I put this on at night but I think it would ok under makeup if you gave it time to really sink in. For an eye cream this is a really good price and the tube is a good size considering you only use a tiny amount every day.
Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
As an Esthetician I used this on many of my older clientele. It works wonders for dry, baggy under eyes. It smooths out wrinkles & gives those bags a lift. Wonderful, silky consistency as well.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
This is a decent, simple eye cream! Keeps my eye area from getting too dry or crepey, and best of all, does not have a fragrance and does not irritate my sensitive eyes! In terms of any anti-aging properties, I haven’t seen that, but I have yet to find an eye cream that delivers on that front. I’m all in all happy with this and appreciate the gentle ingredients!
Jennifer H.
Phoenix
Amazing! I’ve used this product for years in my nighttime routine. Keeps my eye area free from wrinkles and well moisturized. Not greasy at all and high quality, non toxic ingredients.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
This isn’t a bad product. It is a creamier formula than I am used to though. But I still fit it into my routine as I try to keep in mind that the eye area is a very thin skin zone, that is more sensitive and prone to wrinkling...so I try to keep it well moisturised and taken care of.
Kendall B.
Kalamazoo
I love that this product is natural and it doesn’t break my skin out. A little goes a long way with this cream which I like. It definitely isn’t like a traditional eye cream and feels more like a moisturizer, which is okay with me since my under eyes are on the dry side. It doesn’t feel like it would do much for wrinkles though
Hannah L.
Overall and ok product. Nothing amazing, but the price is so low that it’s understandable. It was nice to apply, although it didn’t seem to last particularly long. It was good enough but I’m in need of something a little more hydrating.
Shiv
In the Spring time, I suffer from extreme dryness on my eyelids and under my eyes. Whenever I try to put any other cream on those areas, they really sting and the area begins to get really puffy. Will this cream help or should I try something else? I need immediate relief and nothing is helping. :(
Kady E.
Is this product oily? I don't have necessarily dry or oily under eyes, but have slight darkness so I am looking for an eye cream. I don't want anything that will be oily for my skin though.
Nicole L.
Does this work? Are the ingredients mild enough for sensitive skin?
Maggie F.
Imperial, PA
I've been thinking about investing in a way to soothe and reduce dark circles rather than cover them - does this have any sulfates or anything in it that would irritate sensitive skin?
Dalal Y.
Do you deliver to Morocco? In need an anti-wrinkle organic cream before my 30s :)