BY ACURE

Superfruit + Chlorella. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores Chock full of line-fighting Organic Superfruits like Pomegranate, Acai and Argan Oil that reduce puffiness and diminish wrinkles and crow s feet. You wont believe your eyes! You ll scream for our Eye Cream. see more...

Buy on iHerb*
Alaina B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got a 1oz bottle of this from the 12 Days of Beauty advent calendar, and I've been using it ever since, so about 5 months. It's just okay. It moisturizes well, but haven't seen any anti-aging effects, or reduction in fine lines or eye puffiness. But it feels nice in general.

My biggest negative is that while the tube is one ounce, a little goes a long way, which is nice, but this product expires after six months. I won't even be halfway through the tube by that time, so it seems to be a bit of a waste. Face care, especially around the eyes is something I'm not comfortable risking using expired products for.

BreAnne H.
I really enjoy this eye cream and I love that it's an affordable, cruelty free option! I think it is really nice on the under-eyes in the morning underneath my makeup. It's a very thin gel consistency which I think could be good for oily skin too. Drier skin than mine might need a little more hydration. I don't find that it causes any creasing for me. I wish they had a nighttime version that was much thicker for at night but honestly I just use my normal moisturizer under my eyes at night. I will probably continue to repurchase unless I find something I enjoy more.
Taylor J.
Nashville, TN
This Eye cream didn’t wow me. Decent hydration but a little thin. Did not notice any brightening or depuffing but still nice under concealer. I bought it from TJ Maxx so not too upset about not being wowed. Would not really recommend to others.
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
LOVE THIS FREAKING EYE CREAM!!!! I’m obsessed. I’ve used it for about a month and I’ll never switch. My eyes thank me for it. I got it at target so it was affordable and easily accessible as well. Definitely will be a lifetime customer of acure.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake, VA
My new favorite eye cream! I have super dry skin around my eyes thanks to eczema and it can cause a lot of fine lines and wrinkles. This eye cream has completely saved my uber sensitive skin.
Jacqueline H.
Ontario, CA
This cream goes on lightly and can be worn under make up. After wearing it at night I see the difference. I bought this at target and will continue to buy. It lasts a very long time and a little goes a long way.
Alejandra M.
Baytown, TX
The eye cream does what it needs to, however don’t expect a miracle. It has better ingredients than most eye creams and does not irritate the eyes. Also, it’s more affordable than most eye creams. Worth a try!
Jennifer H.
Phoenix
Amazing! I’ve used this product for years in my nighttime routine. Keeps my eye area free from wrinkles and well moisturized. Not greasy at all and high quality, non toxic ingredients.
Mariah R.
I like the price for this organic product. It comes with quite a bit. The cream is light and hydrating but not overpowering. No horrible scent. I have not been using everyday so I haven’t noticed a big difference.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love organic, all natural products and the Acure Organics Eye Cream is wonderful, it doesn't leave a greasy residue and it is pretty affordable and works like a charm for removing dark circles.
Shiv
In the Spring time, I suffer from extreme dryness on my eyelids and under my eyes. Whenever I try to put any other cream on those areas, they really sting and the area begins to get really puffy. Will this cream help or should I try something else? I need immediate relief and nothing is helping. :(
Kady E.
Is this product oily? I don't have necessarily dry or oily under eyes, but have slight darkness so I am looking for an eye cream. I don't want anything that will be oily for my skin though.
Maggie F.
Imperial, PA
I've been thinking about investing in a way to soothe and reduce dark circles rather than cover them - does this have any sulfates or anything in it that would irritate sensitive skin?
Nicole L.
Does this work? Are the ingredients mild enough for sensitive skin?
Dalal Y.
Do you deliver to Morocco? In need an anti-wrinkle organic cream before my 30s :)