Acure Organics Eye Cream

by ACURE

Superfruit + Chlorella. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores Chock full of line-fighting Organic Superfruits like Pomegranate, Acai and Argan Oil that reduce puffiness and diminish wrinkles and crow s feet. You wont believe your eyes! You ll scream for our Eye Cream.

What do you think about the eye cream, does it help with wrinkles?
anyone tried this one..?
I've been thinking about investing in a way to soothe and reduce dark circles rather than cover them - does this have any sulfates or anything in it that would irritate sensitive skin?
Start your review of Acure Organics Eye Cream!
Taylor G.
Palm Desert, CA
Acure Organics Eye Cream uploaded by Taylor G.
To be honest I don’t notice a difference between when I use this and when I don’t so I can’t say that it does much of anything for my skin. I had one bottle awhile ago and after a few months of using it (it lasts FOREVER it feels like) it started to smell really bad-almost like mildew. I reached out to the company and they sent me a new one without asking for a receipt or anything like that which shows their good customer service. I have had this bottle for awhile (probably longer than I should after the expiration lol) without the problem of the smelling.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
I decided on the Acure Eye Cream not knowing anything about the brand. First of all the size of the tube for the price is AMAZING! We are talking more than triple the size of most eye creams, so a big win there. It is scent free and goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. I haven’t had any reactions (I typically get small red bumps from a lot of eye creams) and the skin around my eyes has definitely become noticeably smoothr to me after using for about 2 months. I was so pleasantly surprised and happy I went out on a limb and tried this new to be brand and will be looking to try out other Acure products in the future!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff! It really works and a little goes a long way! I've always struggled with dark circles and this helped so much!
Savanna C.
Wethersfield, CT
I try to remember to put this on after washing my face at night. It’s not super thick or greasy. It blends easily into my skin. I can’t actually tell if it works but I do like that the scent isn’t aggressive and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all.
Alaina B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got a 1oz bottle of this from the 12 Days of Beauty advent calendar, and I've been using it ever since, so about 5 months. It's just okay. It moisturizes well, but haven't seen any anti-aging effects, or reduction in fine lines or eye puffiness. But it feels nice in general.

My biggest negative is that while the tube is one ounce, a little goes a long way, which is nice, but this product expires after six months. I won't even be halfway through the tube by that time, so it seems to be a bit of a waste. Face care, especially around the eyes is something I'm not comfortable risking using expired products for.

Lenka C.
the price is right for this do it all eye cream from acure! not only does it firm hydrate and restore but it is also made with chlorella growth factors and edelweiss stem cells which stimulate new collagen, reduce wrinkles and relieve puffiness and dark circles.... best of all its made with all natural ingredients!!!! this stuff is amazing :)
Tonia H.
Its a nice cream. I don't notice any scent. I have really bad dark circles, it doesnt help them at all. It feels nice on the skin, definitely hydrates but doesnt seem to do much else.
Kimberly B.
This stuff wasn't that great. It never did anything for my eyes. It was hydrating, if that's all youre looking for in an eye cream, this would be great for you. A little goes a long way so this little tube lasts forever. And it feels really nice. But it just didnt do anything for me.
Amy P.
Statesboro, GA
Acure Organics Eye Cream uploaded by Amy P.
I absolutely love this eye cream. I like to put a nice, thick layer on around my eye area before I go to bed & I do the same in the mornings after I shower. I've noticed such a difference with my under-eye bags & dark circles. It doesn't sting, it's relaxing & it was a good price for what I got it for.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is by far my favorite eye cream I have ever used. Prior to this one, I was using the 100% Pure Coffee Bean one. Not that I didn't like that one, but it stopped working. This one though, continued to help my under eyes with the puffiness, uneven skin tone and the dark circles. I can't recommend this eye cream enough. It's a must have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sisto A.