Acure Organics Energizing Body Lotion uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.Acure Organics Energizing Body Lotion uploaded by Allison B.Acure Organics Energizing Body Lotion uploaded by Carli L.

BY ACURE

Acure for Your Skin Acure for the Planet. Lavender + Echinacea Stem Cell. Specialized plant stem cells. Probiotics. Organic Argan Oil. Olive Leaf. CoQ10. Vegan. Paraben free. Sulfate free. Cruelty free. Gluten free. No synthetic fragrance It s been a long day.  Luckily this calming lotion is here to help you decom. see more...

• This is a wonderful body lotion. I have dry skin and the ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work and does it smell good?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "All scents of the acure lotion are my favorite. Ive never found a lotion with better ingredients. It lasts all day on your skin too. Love love love!! I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me." in 3 reviews
  • "This lotion also smells amazing - refreshing and uplifting yet soothing and not too harsh." in 1 review
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Other more...
I recently got the “Think Dirty” app and discovered that the majority of my body products have terrible ingredients in them. I saw the Acure body lotion at TJ Maxx and decided to give it a try. It smells fantastic and the ingredients are clean. However, it feels very watery and not very moisturizing. I have pretty dry skin and I don’t feel like this does much. This might work better for someone who doesn’t need something super moisturizing.
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Orange more...
This lotion smells slightly sweet with light citrus scent that is not overpowering. Absorbs quickly and moisturizes well. All natural ingredients are a great bonus for the skin - argan oil and stem cells.
Shannon D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Orange more...
I really enjoy the smell of this product, I like the packaging, I LOVE what they stand for and that they are vegan products.  The lotion does moisturize, it just goes on in a really weird way. It doesn't glide on.  It's almost like oil and water.  The lotion doesn't feel like it's being soaked up by your skin right away.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Lavender Lotus Flower more...
This lotion feels AMAZING on my legs and feet at night. It's moisturizing and smells so lovely! It contains actual lavender essential oil, not the fake stuff, so it's healthy for you too. It's lasting a long time, but I will rebuy if I run out!
Jennifer D.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Lemongrass Ginger more...
I was on the hunt for an all natural lotion that wouldn't feel heavy or greasy. This fit the bill! I love the light scent and the way It moisturizes without feeling heavy. I was pleased with the amount of lotion for the price. I will be a repeat buyer for sure! Perfect for the summer!
Kimberly B.
This was a good lotion, it smelled nice, but was a little too thin in consistency for my liking. I like a nice thick cream. But just for something to stick on after you get out of the shower, it worked well and smelled great.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
First let me say, I have painfully dry skin. It gets flaky and ashy and can itch and cause me pain. This lotion has actually made my skin feel softer than it ever has in my entire life. My hands are soft, baby soft after using this. I was amazed! Even better this lotion is all natural and uses no harmful chemicals! It contains Argan oil, the best oil for your skin! I can't say enough positive things about this. It has a pretty strong orange smell, but it is pretty pleasant and you can be assured it is a natural fragrance rather than an artificial gross smell. Try it, I can't imagine it not working for someone else if it worked on my skin.
Mallorie M.
Warsaw, MO
I love this brand of lotion! It can be hard to find lotion that actually makes you skin feel moisturized without it being tacky feeling after application. But this does the trick and the moisturized feeling lasts until I shower again. This lotion also smells amazing - refreshing and uplifting yet soothing and not too harsh. As for the 'firming' abilities, I can't really say it is any more special than any other lotion.
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff was a lifesaver to me when I moved to a dryer climate. Works wonders with my sensitive skin and does its job. Also it's not greasy or strong smelling.
Katy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it really work and does it smell good?
Lindsay M.
This is a wonderful body lotion. I have dry skin and the "chicken skin" bumps on my arms and thighs and this is the only lotion that I have found that actually gets rid of them.