Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 24 fl oz (709.76 ml) uploaded by Holly S.

BY ACURE

Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Wow! I am in love with this.  The packaging is different now, it is in a squeeze tube.  Really appreciate the nice packaging design.  This really softens my curly/wavy hair and performs well in comparison to much more expensive conditioners line Davines Momo. It has a distinct scent of argan oil. Definitely try this if you have curly hair!
Michelle M.
Love love love this product! smells great and leaves your hair silky and smooth! my hair feels 10 times heathier after using this product. It works even better with the shampoo. They have argon oil and argon extract which I love too! Great hair products! I would recommend trying!
Melanie V.
I love the idea behind this brand, but I'm starting to run into a lot of issues with their products. While this has good ingredients and left my hair soft, it left me with horrible cystic acne on my neck (which I essentially never get). I thought it was a fluke, or hormonal, but when I stopped using this, it cleared right up. I had a bit decanted into a travel container, so I used it again. Within one use, the cystic bumps came back within hours. I would never recommend this, and for the first time ever, I threw out a half-full bottle of product. I've never had that reaction before this.
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
I've been using this conditioner for about a month and I really like it. The shampoo lathers nicely and the conditioner is heavy enough that I can detangle my hair easily without a leave in. It doesn't weigh my hair down and my hair hasn't looked oily (which has happened in the past with sulfate free shampoos) since changing to this line. It smells wonderful too, just like marzipan... I'm eager to repurchase!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I tried this conditioner and my hair loved it but I hate the smell. It smells like almonds and not in a good way. My hair was left soft and manageable without feeling oily. My curls loved it so I would get it again if it was on sale.
Holly S.
Decatur, GA
This is, hands down, the best conditioner I've ever used.

I used to bounce around from conditioner to conditioner, never particularly loyal to one. When I had my hair dyed blue, I wanted something that would protect my bleached hair and my vibrant colour. Acure was recommended and I haven't looked back.

I've used the same shampoo & conditioner for four years. Get this conditioner! It smells wonderful, it makes my hair feel soft and manageable, it protects my colour. This is the best.
Kay K.
I received a deluxe sample of Acure Organics Conditioner with Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil in a past We Are Onyx box. I was really surprised to see it because I didn't associate them with my hair but I'm happy I tried it. This condition is great! It smells like almonds and cherries, is super moisturizing, and has great slip. Plus the ingredients rock!
A must-try for curlies!
Antonella G.
This, along with the shampoo, is officially my all time favorite organic/natural conditioner. Although somewhat expensive, it is affordable compared to other shampoos in similar lines. It leaves my hair clean and it does an amazing job making my hair soft and easy to brush through. I love the almond oil scent (in orange) best.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the best conditioner I've ever used. My sister-in-law let me borrow it on a visit and I've never gone back. The almond smell is light and sweet. I use this every time that I wash my hair and my husband loves the smell. If you are into natural products and not allergic to nuts, try this!
Dana P.
It smells so good! Like sweet almonds or marzipan. However, I have curly hair and need conditioner that is very moisturizing and this conditioner didn't quite so it for me. It's not thick enough and I have to use a lot in one sitting.