suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

12%

I've been using this conditioner for about a month and I really like it. The shampoo lathers nicely and the conditioner is heavy enough that I can detangle my hair easily without a leave in. It doesn't weigh my hair down and my hair hasn't looked oily (which has happened in the past with sulfate free shampoos) since changing to this line. It smells wonderful too, just like marzipan... I'm eager to repurchase!

Product reviewed: Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 24 fl oz (709.76 ml)

I love the idea behind this brand, but I'm starting to run into a lot of issues with their products. While this has good ingredients and left my hair soft, it left me with horrible cystic acne on my neck (which I essentially never get). I thought it was a fluke, or hormonal, but when I stopped using this, it cleared right up. I had a bit decanted into a travel container, so I used it again. Within one use, the cystic bumps came back within hours. I would never recommend this, and for the first time ever, I threw out a half-full bottle of product. I've never had that reaction before this.

Best conditioner! Fully free of non toxic ingredients, and leaves my hair soft and supple. What more can I say? I go through bottles constantly, I use it daily.