Acure Organics Conditioner uploaded by Mariah U.Acure Organics Conditioner uploaded by Tarah G.Acure Organics Conditioner uploaded by Michelle S.

BY ACURE

Keratin Boosting Complex. Everyday clarifying shampoo. For all hair types. Vegan. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Phthlate free. Cruelty free. Salon tested natural hair care This daily nourishing conditioner provides vital moisture to combat everyday tangles and buildup. Promotes shiny, soft, healthy, clean hair. Organic Argan Oil, Argan Stem Cells + CoQ10 help support hair keratin and strengthen the fo. see more...

• Has anyone tried this and the leave-in version? I'm trying to wei...1 Answers
  • I love the Acure products, how well does their conditioner work o...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydney S.
Review for: Lemongrass more...
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo. I have naturally very oily hair and this works perfect with the shampoo Without the conditioner my hair tends to get oiler quicker throughout the day. I purchased this online from Amazon. It tends to be more affordable on Amazon than stores. Amazon also will periodically lower the price for a few days around $3, which is a steal for this!
Alyssa O.
I use the Acure Organics Clarifying Conditioner and I absolutely love it. I was having trouble with my hair being oily right after I showered. I tried blow drying it, not using any leave in conditioner, not using in oil treatments, etc. I tried everything and nothing seemed to work. Finally I realized that the conditioner I was using was probably too heavy for my hair. I have very fine hair and too much product weighs it down and makes it greasy. I purchased this and saw results the first time using it. My hair wasn't oily right away and even the next day it still looked fresh and clean. The consistency isn't as thick as most conditioners. It is a little more watery and is very light. I will absolutely be repurchasing this product. It is more than I usually spend on my hair product but it works so to me it is worth the price. I absolutely recommend this for people with fine hair.
Evelina L.
Orland park , IL
Just like the repair shampoo Acure Organics is my favorite!!! Conditioners in general make my hair feel heavenly but this one is #1. I know I'm new to all organic products (4 months now) so I have a lot to test out but this is a winner for now. I also have the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner because I'm trying to move away from washing my hair too much so it doesn't dry out! I recommend 100%
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Moroccan Oil Argan more...
This ultra hydrating conditioner works wonders on my dry hair. Not only does it smell amazing but the argan extract and the argan oil leave my hair feeling silky smooth days after I've washed and conditioned it. It's also not super heavy so it doesn't weigh down your hair. Great for any hair type!
Irish R.
Review for: Pure Mint Echinacea more...
They can be pricey , but it’s worth it because of the formula they used , it smells so good I love minty scent ,gives moisture , price depends with your income ☺️but I’m satisfied it’s for my hair and the planet !
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I bought this lemongrass conditioner along with the shampoo. The conditioner smelled WAYYYY better thant the shampoo. I was worried about the thin consistency of the conditioner, but once I applied it to my hair ends in the shower, I felt the smoothness and silkiness it gave to my hair immediately. So, don't be discouraged by the texture. It did not provide as much de tangling power as some other natural conditioners that I have tried. I did have more tangles to brush out than I usually do. But, it was manageable. I can't say I love this. But I don't hate it either. I probably will try something different next time though.
Laura S.
Troy, New York
I got Acure Organics Stem Cell Conditioner in Mint. I love it. It makes my hair smell great. My healthy hair makes me happy! I love my hair and when my hair is healthy that mean I am 10x more happy! I do care for my hair and it's healthiness.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I use this along with the shampoo and I can't recommend it more, it is very moisturizing and is free of heavy silicone and makes your hair feel soft which is so important for curly or bleached hair. I have bleached hair and my kids have curly hair. I even use it as a leave in conditioner it is wonderful.
Emma W.
I started using this conditioner because I have been trying to move away from chemical filled personal care products. I have the one for dry hair. It has a much stronger almond scent than the shampoo that is not quite as pleasant. After using it my hair feelings soft and clean and very moisturized.
Chey B.
It's great! Does a good job of cleaning my hair and it leaves a light scent that I love. Also helps my hair feel softer.. Use it along with the shampoo and you'll have great results
Elizabeth G.
Union, OH
I love the Acure products, how well does their conditioner work on damaged hair?
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Has anyone tried this and the leave-in version? I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons between the two.