BY ACURE

Trial Size - ACURE's Brightening Trial Size Facial Scrub utilizes organic Sea Kelp and dehydrated Lemon Peel to gently exfoliate and soften. French Green Clay detoxifies and purifies while Organic Chlorella Growth Factor and Argan Stem Cells help stimulate new cell growth and boost regeneration. With Madonna Lily Stem Cells to brighten, ACURE's Trial Size Facial Scrub is a deep cleansing, moisture-balancing, brilliant experience! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub Trial Size - 1 Fl Oz
  • "This is one of the most incredible scrubs I've ever used! I got it as a gift with purchase so I had no expectations. If any of you have ever sampled the Kate Somerville exfolikate, this is very similar but I find this works better on my sensitive skin. It's an extremely scrubby scrub with very small particles so even n intense exfoliation doesn't irritate, it just gently buffs away dead skin. I love it and with definitely repurchase!" in 6 reviews
J :.
I got this as a free gift with a purchase I made and I really like it!! It's a weird green color and vey gritty with very little scent, but it works really well! It sloughs off dead/dry skin and draws out impurities while still leaving my skin very soft and smooth. The next day however, I wake up with blemishes. I think maybe it is drawing out whatever has made its way into my skin and causes pimples when bringing it to the surface. Once I started using it regularly (every few days) though, the blemishes were more rare. So that makes me think it helped to get everything out and my skin feels and looks amazing now.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
This is a great product for exfoliating and brightening your skin. I wouldn’t use it everyday because it is very scratchy and thick. My face does feel super clean and smooth after I use it. It’s a great product to use on a weekly basis to help get all the gunk off your face. Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Acure Organics Brightening facial scrub!

My skin feels smooth and hydrated!

I really like the deep clean that my skin gets!

It removes old skin cells, dirt, and oil to keep my skin clear!

This is a great scrub to use because it doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
I love that this leaves my face feeling soft and smooth and makes it look bright and fresh. I’ve never been let down by an Acure product and I LOVE that they’re not full of parabens and sulfates like many beauty products.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
I cannot tell you how much I love this line! Everything in it is great for your skin! This scrub leaves my skin looking flawless! Instantly made my pores smaller!
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I received a sample of this in a sub box for March. My initial reaction was not so easy. But after using it it’s a great face exfoliating scrub that didn’t leave me broken out or irritated at the end.
Stephanie W.
I love this facial scrub! It is one of the best scrubs that I've used on my sensitive skin. It is ingredient-conscious and natural. The exfoilator particles are a little larger than some scrubs but it helps my skin get a deep clean and I can still use it gently on sensitive areas. The product leaves my skin very soft and smooth with smaller looking pores. Although it has exfoliating particles, it doesn't leave my skin red or inflamed. I bought mine using Birchbox points so it was free but I'd pay the $9.99 price tag. Target carries it as well as a few other stores and online. My husband wanted to exfoliate to help his beard grow and he also loves the product. Love, love, love this product! Will buy again!
Velvet S.
Ashburn, GA
Acure Brightening Facial Scrub I am absolutely in love with this scrub. I am in my 50s and this helps wash way the dull skin. I use it once a week. I even use it on my lips to removed the dead skin.This formula is not harsh on my sensitive skin.I also like its earthy scent.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is great to remove impurities, but after a while, it will tear up your skin. I barely use it now, because it was a little too rough on my sensitive skin. I think this is great every once in a while, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
I got the sample size in a subscription box and I love it so much I bought a full size bottle. It is a scrub but it could be used daily because this scrub isn't very abrasive to the skin.
Tamar M.
is this a gentle scrub?
Mary R.
I just got a sample as a gift and I wanted to know if to use every day or once a week?