by ACURE

Packaging may vary!!.

This bundle includes two 4 oz bottles of Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub; "Seas" the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean!; Organic sea kelp and lemon peel gently exfoliate your skin while French green clay removes impurities from your pores without taking your natural moisture with it.; Organic chlorella growth factor and argan stem cells work to stimulate new cell growth and repair.; Madonna lily stem cells help brighten. It's a deep cleansing, brightening experience. "Sea" the difference today!

Start your review of Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella Growth Factor For All Skin Types With Aloe Vera, Acai, Blackberry, Rosehips, Calendula, Chamomile and Rooibos, 118ml (Pack of 2)!
Minneapolis, MN
I am currently using this facial scrub and I really like it. The scrub is pretty gentle and the seeds are very small so you have to be careful not to get it in your eyes. I would use it again.
los angeles
Such an amazing product, i use this by-weekly to achieve bright glowy skin. It can be a little abrasive for sensitive skin but overall i love the product, definitely a 5/5 star for me. Also the packaging makes it really easy to apply to the skin.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This scrub is my new favorite. It has kelp and French green clay to draw out impurities. It's also free of parabens, sulfates, and silicone. It helps brighten my skin overall and I always notice a difference when I use it. It smells nice too.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
Best scrub ever! Super affordable and you get a lot for your money. Mine has lasted months and I still have quite a bit left. My face is super smooth and shiny after using this scrub. I love that it is all natural, packed with superfoods and nontoxic.
Winter Haven, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The brightening scrub is great! I could see a difference in my skin after about 2-3 uses. The bottle looks small but it contains a lot of product inside. The scrub was gentle on my skin which I loved because I have sensitive skin.
Danville, CA
I am obsessed with this face scrub! It literally deep cleans pores and makes your skin feel silky smooth thanks to the Sea algae in this product. It is definitely good for all skin types, and it is gentle enough to use every day
Waldorf, MD
I love this scrub. I like the smell of it and it really does help to brighten my skin. I used this product all last summer and my dark spots faded almost completely. A little more of and abrasive scrub but not harsh at all.
Whitman, MA
Amazing smell and amazing product. It’s green which is amazing and feels so clean. It gets all the dead skin off my face and I even use it on my calves where I have some dermatitis going on. It’s the best scrub ever!!!
Seattle
I got this product in my Ipsy bag and immediately I fell in love after trying once.. it has very earthy scent and exfoliate your skin very nicely. Can be aggressive if done too long.. but removes dead skin completely.
Finally! An eco-friendly face scrub that both works and is not too abrasive! A little goes a long way with this stuff. It cleans my pores without leaving my skin too dry. Works great on my combo/oily skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orange, CA
a year ago
DC W. • 3 months ago
Yes you can use on oily skin. I just wouldn't recommend it to people with active acne lesions. Scrubbing will irritate the pimples more.