by ACURE

Packaging may vary!!.

This bundle includes two 4 oz bottles of Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub; "Seas" the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean!; Organic sea kelp and lemon peel gently exfoliate your skin while French green clay removes impurities from your pores without taking your natural moisture with it.; Organic chlorella growth factor and argan stem cells work to stimulate new cell growth and repair.; Madonna lily stem cells help brighten. It's a deep cleansing, brightening experience. "Sea" the difference today!

Start your review of Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella Growth Factor For All Skin Types With Aloe Vera, Acai, Blackberry, Rosehips, Calendula, Chamomile and Rooibos, 118ml (Pack of 2)!
This collection is great. I prefer to use as many natural products as I can. Acure is 100% plant derived, so I know I can trust them with the health of my skin. It is a little bit more than your run of the mill face washes, but it is much fairer priced than other natural brands. A very small amount quickly dissolves any dirt or makeup and leaves the skin feeling clean, but not at all dry or "squeaky." I love this brand!
Pullman, WA
I use this product every other day after cleansing. It’s green and smells like nature, but it is literally the best facial scrub because it does the trick without being overly abrasive. I have tried many facial scrub and this one is by far my favorite because it is natural, not over drying or abrasive and takes off all the dead skin. My pores definitely look smaller after adding this to my routine.
Spring, TX
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella Growth Factor For All Skin Types With Aloe Vera, Acai, Blackberry, Rosehips, Calendula, Chamomile and Rooibos, 118ml (Pack of 2) uploaded by Norin M.
I have tried this brand for the first time and I was totally in love with their products. The brightening scrub is such a wonderful product which is worked so well for my skin leaving it smooth and bright. I use the scrub as a mask firsts leaving it on for 10 mins and then gently scrubbing it. Have seen great results in my skin texture. Love it 😍
This scrub is amazing! It doesnt smell super great, but the ingredients leave my skin feeling great! It isnt syper harsh like most scrubs are, but exfoliates gently while the product works its magic. I love using this in the shower and leaving it on with the steam to help it absorb into my skin.
Castaic, CA
I used the stem cell scrub because we had the stem cell wash in the shower. I found This to be an effective scrub and a somewhat high price but it is all natural with none Of the parabens or other harmful ingredients. Will it change you life? Not really but is clean and does the job.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this scrub! It’s a bit grittier than some scrubs, and reminds me a little of a cross between a scrub and a mud mask which I enjoy. A tad higher than conventional scrubbed but better priced than other natural/organic products. I typically repurchase when it’s on sale
Beaverton, OR
The entire brightening line by ACURE is awesome!! I feel like a lot of products on the market don’t seem to achieve what they’re advertised to do but this line leaves your skin feeling super soft. Some exfoliators/scrubs are scratchy and irritation but this one is pretty gentle.
Knoxville
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella Growth Factor For All Skin Types With Aloe Vera, Acai, Blackberry, Rosehips, Calendula, Chamomile and Rooibos, 118ml (Pack of 2) uploaded by Lookits K.
OK ACURE!! i got this sample in my allure beauty box and it has me HOOKED. this scrub is smells like a high end spa! This left my face squeaky clean and wasn’t too harsh at all! I cannot wait to purchase the full size! Definitely recommend to anyone needed a good face scrub!!
Boston, MA
Great gentle facial scrub. I use this in the morning twice a week and love the results. It is a rather reasonably priced product and a great value. The scent is minimal and the ingredients are rather clean. I would recommend this to a friend, and any skincare beginner.
Ft Washington, MD
I’ve been using this product for about 3 months now and I must say I am really impressed. My skin tends to be a bit sensitive at times especially with scrubs and I have had such a positive experience with this product. It is all natural, paraben free and 100 % vegan!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orange, CA
a year ago
DC W. • 3 months ago
Yes you can use on oily skin. I just wouldn't recommend it to people with active acne lesions. Scrubbing will irritate the pimples more.