by ACURE

Packaging may vary!!.

This bundle includes two 4 oz bottles of Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub; "Seas" the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean!; Organic sea kelp and lemon peel gently exfoliate your skin while French green clay removes impurities from your pores without taking your natural moisture with it.; Organic chlorella growth factor and argan stem cells work to stimulate new cell growth and repair.; Madonna lily stem cells help brighten. It's a deep cleansing, brightening experience. "Sea" the difference today!

Start your review of Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella Growth Factor For All Skin Types With Aloe Vera, Acai, Blackberry, Rosehips, Calendula, Chamomile and Rooibos, 118ml (Pack of 2)!
Washington
feels more like a mud/natural type of scrub rather than super gritty. smells earthy, too. didn’t dry me out or over exfoliate me. not so sure about the brightening claims but i guess my complexion seemed pretty even while using this. would definitely repurchase.
I like this scrub. It gets rid of the dead skin ceIls and it makes my skin feel really nice and soft, although I have to give it four stars because there wasn’t much of a brightening effect. I like how this product is affordable and would still recommend
Sumner , WA
Acure Organics Day Cream is a wonderfully hydrating cream. It goes on smoothly and soaks into the skin after a few minutes. The smell is a little medicinal but not offensive. I need to use it a little longer to report any long term results
Basking ridge , NJ
This product is so amazing. It has truly saved my skin during the harsh winter months in NJ. I do not think my face has ever been this smooth before. It makes my skin routine that much easier. It’s also super affordable and you can buy it anywhere!
This has very large granules in it that slough off any dead skin you might have. I also use chemical exfoliants, so I only use this once a week, but I do notice a wonderful brightened effect. I love the ingredients and the price! Highly recommend
I love this product and this brand! I bought this on a whim at TJMaxx and I am so glad I did. Even in the dead of winter this has helped revive my complexion - not harm it. I will continue to use! More than anything I love that I can trust the ingredients that Acure uses and have already started swapping more toxic products for these.
Chicago
It’s not a gentle scrub. If you are searching for a gentle one, it’s not for you. Smells like chlorella. I did not like it much. May not be suitable for acne prone or over sensitive skin. I would not buy it again as for me it’s too harsh!
Dothan, AL
Fantastic CLEAN product. Smells good and works as stated. Comes in pretty yellow and white package. Easy to read ingredients. Just enough scrubbing beads to feel like you are getting a good cleanse. Definitely would buy over and over again.
This is literally amazing. My mom found it at TJ Maxx and I tried it along with some of my friends and from there we all loved it. I use it about 2 times a week and that is all you need. I also use it as a scrub before I shave.
I really liked this product! It was my first time trying this scrub. I wish there was more product in the tube, but i like how this exfoliated my skin and left it looking brighter. I would recommend this to a friend for sure!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orange, CA
a year ago
DC W. • 3 months ago
Yes you can use on oily skin. I just wouldn't recommend it to people with active acne lesions. Scrubbing will irritate the pimples more.