by ACURE

Packaging may vary!!.

This bundle includes two 4 oz bottles of Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub; "Seas" the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean!; Organic sea kelp and lemon peel gently exfoliate your skin while French green clay removes impurities from your pores without taking your natural moisture with it.; Organic chlorella growth factor and argan stem cells work to stimulate new cell growth and repair.; Madonna lily stem cells help brighten. It's a deep cleansing, brightening experience. "Sea" the difference today!

Start your review of Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella Growth Factor For All Skin Types With Aloe Vera, Acai, Blackberry, Rosehips, Calendula, Chamomile and Rooibos, 118ml (Pack of 2)!
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My skin feels so smooth after using this! I read good things about this scrub and it has met my expectations.
north hills, CA
this product is so good! it was gentle but exfoliated my skin well! and it left my face so soft and smooth
Tomball , TX
The best natural care!! Smells so yummy and had no artificial crap in it. Definitely met my expectations.
LOVE IT. Wakes my dull skin right up, and i immediately see a difference in my complexion after i use it.
Yorkville, IL
I recommend this product because your face will feels amazing throughout your day and will shine too
Houston
Love it because its natural ingredients leaves my face smooth without over drying. Very inexpensive.
Burlingame, CA
This scrub is very good. Kills off all my dead skin. Leaves my skin feeling very fresh and smooth.
Panama City , FL
Helps with acne and helps prevent acne. Makes your skin super shiny and smooth afterwards as well
erie
Love love love this product it exfoliates and brightens my face in ways I never thought possible.
Ellabell, GA
Works great! Gets skin feeling clean and smooth! Good for sensitive skin. Good for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orange, CA
a year ago
DC W. • 3 months ago
Yes you can use on oily skin. I just wouldn't recommend it to people with active acne lesions. Scrubbing will irritate the pimples more.