by ACURE

Packaging may vary!!.

This bundle includes two 4 oz bottles of Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub; "Seas" the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean!; Organic sea kelp and lemon peel gently exfoliate your skin while French green clay removes impurities from your pores without taking your natural moisture with it.; Organic chlorella growth factor and argan stem cells work to stimulate new cell growth and repair.; Madonna lily stem cells help brighten. It's a deep cleansing, brightening experience. "Sea" the difference today!

Start your review of Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, Argan Stem Cell and Chlorella Growth Factor For All Skin Types With Aloe Vera, Acai, Blackberry, Rosehips, Calendula, Chamomile and Rooibos, 118ml (Pack of 2)!
Monroe, LA
Works great. I have bought a few of these now. Love that is it natural. Smell is fine and love the exfoliating beads
h
This scrub is great. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, but not dry. I love that it doesn’t strip the skin.
One of these came in my beauty boxes I’m subscribed too. So happy with the product, face feels smoother after use.
NYC
Great face scrub, my skin always looks brighter and healthy after using this. This is a staple in my skin routine.
Worthington , WV
I like this brand because they are organic. My face is weird so unfortunately this product wasn’t well for my face.
MODESTO, CA
I have been using this regimine for about a year and my skin is thriving. My breakouts have decreased significantly
Just okay. No offensive smell, wasn't hard on my skin. I received this in a beauty box. I will not be repurchasing.
Fresno, CA
Love this brand. Great ingredients that don’t irritate your skin. Good smell, and it does what it claims to do
United States
I use this once or twice a week in the shower. It is a great, gentle exfoliater! I love the natural smell, too!
Scottsboro, AL
Really like this! Smells lovely, exfoliates really nicely and is such a good price for the amount of product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orange, CA
a year ago
DC W. • 3 months ago
Yes you can use on oily skin. I just wouldn't recommend it to people with active acne lesions. Scrubbing will irritate the pimples more.