suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Love how gentle this scrub is. The French green clay helps soothe my sensitive skin. I love the clean ingredients and knowing it won't cause breakouts.
The bottle I have looks different than this picture so maybe the packaging has changed? Overall I really like this facial scrub. It exfoliates well and has clean ingredients. I only use it in the shower though because it’s a little messy. It’s a good price too!
I recently got this because I have the cleanser and I thought this was the cleanser anyway it's been 2 years I don't use scrubs because I don't want to damage my skin but I gave this a try and I love it, it smells a bit off but nothing crazy I don't mind smells on my skin care for the face you do have to scrub very soft because it could be harsh if you have sensitive skin I would recommend not to use it does leave the skin nice and smooth and it cleans my pores I can see and feel it so I'd recommend only if you're skin is t sensitive and my only tip is don't scrub to hard
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this more for oily or dry skin? I know it says all skin types, but wanted to see if it helps one more than the other.
more questions