ACURE

Acure Organics Brightening...
296 Reviews
3 / 5
This scrub just felt like i was rubbing a homemade green tea scrub on my face. Although it did make my face smooth, after many minutes or rinsing, it still felt like there were grains on my face.
3 / 5
This scrub is dark so it gets everywhere, which is why I could only use it in the shower. Acure has controversial takes, but I gave this exfoliant a try.
3 / 5
This scrub was fine for my dry skin. It wasn’t too hard or scrubby it was just an ok product. It didn’t wow me but did mildly exfoliate. I prefer my Lancer scrub.
5 / 5
I love this scrub. The packaging has changed but I don’t think the formula has. I like to use it in the shower and then follow up with the face wash so I can feel super clean. It smells really great and it’s never given my skin any problems.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I enjoyed using this facial scrub. Honestly I don't know if it's actually brightening because I haven't notice anything different, however I liked how it worked. Used it in the shower because it will create a bit of mess on the sink. The scrubs are a bit bigger and might feel a bit rough on the skin so if you're sensitive this might not be the one for you.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Acure brightening scrub is a harsh facial scrub it’s exfoliation particles a very rough and thick the texture is almost like the sand probably a bit thicker the color of this scrub is grey this somewhat removes the dead skin but I feel like it can damage your skin barrier this scrub is meant for all types of skin it has sea kelp and French green clay How to apply: apply to wet skin and rub gently with your fingertips rinse thoroughly for glowing results use 3x a week Avoid contact with the eyes I would not purchase this product
5 / 5
i LOVE this product. It leaves my skins so so so smooth and soft. I use it only once a week and it gets the job done. Amazing
5 / 5
Great product to remove dead skin without irritation even with my sensitive skin. A natural product which is a bonus. Pleasant smell
5 / 5
Love this stuff! It leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth. I have used a lot of exfoliators/scrubs and this one is by far my favorite. I can definitely see and feel the difference when I use it!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Bought this in the mini size and was disappointed. To be honest, I just didn't feel like it did anything to my skin. I also wasn't a fan of the smell. Love that it is organic and it has great ingredients -- just can't say that it did anything to exfoliate.