Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub - 1 Fl Oz uploaded by Jackie R.

BY ACURE

ACURE's Brightening Facial Scrub utilizes organic Sea Kelp and dehydrated Lemon Peel to gently exfoliate and soften. French Green Clay detoxifies and purifies while Organic Chlorella Growth Factor and Argan Stem Cells help stimulate new cell growth and boost regeneration. With Madonna Lily Stem Cells to brighten, ACURE's Facial Scrub is a deep cleansing, moisture-balancing, brilliant experience! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Sarah S.
Denver, CO
I bought this product at Target to use in my travel dopkit and was so surprised by how long this small container lasted! It is a strong exfoliator so be sure to be gentle on your skin if you have sensitive skin like mine. It is a really great scrub to clear off dead skin cells and reveal a brighter skin tone (which is exactly what it's supposed to do!).  Great all around product with healthy and clean ingredients.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I love this product. I purchased it through a natural products website. I feel it is definitely worth the value and is reasonably priced. It has a very natural smell. I was not sure I would like it at first, but the smell isn’t too strong. It works incredible. If you want a scrub that feels like it really works, try this product. It is incredibly exfoliating. I feel like I have a whole new face after using it. My skin is super soft and smooth. I also feel like my skin is tighter and brighter after using it. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I love this mask! I love that it’s cruelty free too. You don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals soaking and absorbing into your skin with acure products. I love how clean it makes my face feel afterwards. I have sensitive skin so this helps a lot.
Great exfoliant that is not too grainy. It doesn’t make your skin too dry and is very natural! I love this skin care brand and it is vegan and all natural which are my too fav things!! 10/10 recommend this brand and this cleanser!
Sarah R.
West Haven, CT
This is the best scrub that I've used. It has to be used with a light hand since it is quite rough. The results are amazing though. My skin looks smoother and brighter after every use. I try to limit use to once a week.
Ilian A.
This product worked really well for my skin. After regular use I saw a significant difference in the texture of my skin. It was definitely smoother and brighter. I also noticed that my face was clear for a longer period of time. I usually have a few breakouts every now and then, but this kept me clear for a few months. I really enjoyed the smell and the grit of the exfoliating beads was just rough enough to feel a change in skin texture without irritating the skin. At night I used this with a Clinique moisturizer which worked great with the scrub. I recently ran out of the sample size (which lasted a surprisingly long time) and I will definitely be purchasing a new one very soon. Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub
Stephanie W.
I got this cleanser from Birchbox for less than $3 when I used my Birchbox points. I couldn't pass up a natural cleanser for such a good price. It is a gentle cleanser and helped my skin feel fresh and clean. It works well but doesn't necessarily wow me more than other cleansers that I have. It is paraben and sulfate free which i like but it does appear to contain silicones. Despite that, the container is fairly large and I will likely repurchase in the future. I love natural skincare products that work!
Leanna B.
Victorville, CA
Refreshing and invigorating this is one of my favorite facial scrubs. My skin glow is unreal every time. To add it’s organic only makes me feel better about putting it on my face. Since using it I have very minimal breakout and I feel like the cholera purifies my skin. I received this from my Birchbox and I adore it. I WILL be buying a full size when I run out.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
Great mud mask. I received this in a few different subscription boxes and it was amazing every time. It gently sloughs away dead skin with moisturizing your dry areas. Love this product. Love this brand!
Jenny S.
I recvd a sample of his product about 7 months ago and oh my what wonders it does. It has the fine scrubbers that clear away the dead skin and your skin looks so healthy afterwards.