BY ACURE #8 in Face Scrubs

Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella Growth Factor. all skin types. gentle exfoliating antioxidant scrub to stimulate new cell growth. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores "Seas" the say with natural exfoliation from the ocean! Organic Seak Kelp gently exfoliates your skin while French. see more...

• How well does this product work?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and noticed a difference?3 Answers
  • Does it have a weird scent? Some acure products I've trie...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great exfoliator. It might be a little too rough for sensitive skin but it'll clean your skin very well. Just make sure you moisturize VERY well afterwards because it can definitely dry your skin out. Leaves your face feeling so smooth,soft and fresh! " in 41 reviews
do b.
I can't live without this scrub. It is gentle and exfoliating at the same time. I'm a mother of a toddler and self care often gets put on the back burner. I don't always wash my face everyday and it leads to dirt/dead skin build up and a dingy complexion. Acure brightening facial scrub brings back my face's vibrancy and makes my skin feel so clean and "back to normal". I love to follow up the scrub with Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil and Acure The Magical Wonderfluff Overnight Hydrating Booster Mask - Argan Gardenia - 1.4 oz  to really bring life back into my tired, abused and forgotten skin!
J :.
This is absolutely by far the best facial scrub I have ever tried. I have very dry skin and while scrubs help to slough off all the dead skin, they tend to dry my skin out even more in the process. This one, however, does not. I received a sample and had I not, I probably wouldn't have thought to purchase this product because I had never heard of the brand plus I tend to shy away from scrubs, but I will definitely be buying more now. I really was unsure about it at first because when I squeezed some in my hand, it didn't really have a strong scent at all, (good or bad) and it was a very off-putting greenish-brown color. But, I thought "well, it's already in my hand now, might as well try it out.", so I spread it on my face, and let me tell you, a little goes a long way. It spread out really well on my skin even with the course-ness of the scrubbing ingredients. I left it on for a couple minutes (it doesn't say to do this in the directions) and when I rinsed it off, not only did my skin feel smooth and soft, but it also felt moisturized! I have since used it a few more times, and I am so amazed every time.
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
This scrub is amazing! It has the perfect amount of grit to it. I found this at Target and bought a mini bottle to try it but then wound up buying the big bottle after I loved it so much. You don’t have to use it often so it lasts a long time. It’s very affordable and I’ve seen it at several stores so it’s becoming easier to find. I love that it’s gentle on my face but still makes me feel like I’m getting a great exfoliation. I definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a new scrub that’s more natural while still being affordable.
Green B.
I used this facial scrub a couple of months ago and i absolutely loved it.  This scrub is fairly gentle although it does have exfoliants in them. The scent is very "natural." Natural in the sense it smells like the outdoors and plants. It's not a terrible smell although it might take some getting used to. The scrub is pretty thick so I used to mix a regular cleanser to cut the thickness. I can't speak on the "brightness" too much because I didn't see that when i used it. But every skin is different so it might have worked for others. I love pretty much everything Acure makes because they are all natural and so affordable. Will continue to buy their products!
Janet P.
On days when my face needs a good scrub...
@acureorganics brightening facial scrub w/ argan stem cell + chlorella growth factor is vegan, sulfate free, cruelty free, paraben free, PEG free, Petroleum free, phthalate free, silicone free, gluten free, synthetic fragance free,won't clog pores and is 100% biodegradable!! This item is for your skin and the planet 🌎
Apply a small amount to wet face, neck and/or chest. Can be used 3x a week. I give this 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
#acure #skincareroutine #skincare #love #loveyourskin #skin #face #facialcare #arganstemcell #vegan #crueltyfree #biodegradable #green #ecofriendly #instagood #instabeauty #beautyaddict #skincareaddict #instaskincare #skincarejunkie
corie c.
Sparks, NV
This is my first bottle of the Acure Brightening Facial Scrub and definitely won't be the last. This scrub is fantastic, I use it regularly, roughly 2-3 times a week. Each time my skin is left feeling soft and extra clean. This scrub isn't too rough, but gets the job done. The bottle is averaged sized but at an affordable price. I will continue to purchase this scrub.
Krista S.
Of all the scrubs I've tried in my life, this is probably my very favorite.  The consistency is thick/abrasive enough to really work, but at the same time it is gentle enough that my skin doesn't feel irritated afterward. I attribute that to the fact that I can trust Acure to keep harmful junk out of their products. It's not drying, either. Sometimes when I've been in a hurry or left my actual facial cleanser (also by Acure) somewhere else, I can use this scrub as a regular cleanser and be totally good to go. Overall, not only do I like the way it works as a scrub as far as removing dead skin, etc but I also feel that it is actually good for my skin and improves it beyond just exfoliation. Definitely worth buying.
Shanna R.
I absolutely love this product. My skin is combination/oily and I wanted a product that left my skin feeling smooth but not dry. For me, since I’m oily, I’m very prone to whiteheads and occasional breakouts. So even if I don’t mess with a pimple it will still leave some sort of discoloration in that area. I use this scrub 3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, looking brighter and with less whiteheads. It’s more of a granular scrub so if you have sensitive or very dry skin I wouldn’t recommend it.
Lynn B.
I recently discovered this brand. I’m trying to incorporate more natural products into my life. This cleanser smells very good. I didn’t need to use a lot of product on my face. My skin felt so soft afterwards. It wasn’t irritated or red from using. I’m going back to Marshall’s to buy the other box.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I LOVE this product. It instantly brightens and gives your skin a nice healthy glow. I recommended it to friends and family who are hooked too. You can’t beat the price, I love the spa like natural smell, and now you can pretty much find it everywhere! No more only ordering! Woohoo!
How long do you have to leave it on for ?
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Is this product good for people with very sensitive/dry skin? Currently I just use noxema because everything else is too potent!
Charlotte S.
How long does it last?
Anita D.
What about the Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub makes this your favorite product?
Claire G.
Is this product good for people with oily skin?