Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub

by ACURE

Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella Growth Factor. all skin types. gentle exfoliating antioxidant scrub to stimulate new cell growth. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores "Seas" the say with natural exfoliation from the ocean! Organic Seak Kelp gently exfoliates your skin while French.

Does this work for black and whiteheads? My face isn’t super congested however I’m starting to have little breakouts and I need them gone!!
Is this good for sensitive skin and dry ?
Do you guys recommend it for dry skin?
Start your review of Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub!
Product Highlights
This is a great exfoliator. It might be a little too rough for sensitive skin but it'll clean your skin very well. Just make sure you moisturize VERY well afterwards because it can definitely dry your skin out. Leaves your face feeling so smooth,soft and fresh! in reviews
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: Target
Oh man this is my new favorite facial scrub! I bought it after I saw some reviews online and I’m thrilled that I did! The stuff is super exfoliating! I would say if your skin is super sensitive to that kind of feeling this may not be the best for you BUT, if you have skin texture issues- TRY THIS! My skin had so much texture and I was bummed I couldn’t find anything good to do at it...then I found this and it’s taken the majority of that issue away! Every time I use my face is soft and smooth bright! It’s so amazing. Price point is good, you get a nice size bottle for what you pay. It doesn’t take but like a dime size amount to do your whole face and neck so it lasts quite a while! It’s def worth it!!
Sarah D.
Thumbs up to ACURE on this Facial Scrub! So far this is my favorite product of theirs. The scrubby bits are mostly from Lemon Peel Granules and on account of the Chlorophyll, French Clay and Sea Kelp it is a cool looking rich green color filled with other great skin nurturing ingredients. They are generous with the Lemon Granules which are small and rounded so they are not jagged or too scratchy but still effective so that with just a small amount you can give your skin a really good polish without irritating it. It does not smell like a "seaweed" based product. The aroma is a minty herbal one due to the Spearmint and Sage Essential oils in it. I really like it but if you have a thing against herbal scents then I suggest passing on this one. Your skin feels smooth and clean after and with the 4 ounces of product it should also last you a pretty good while especially if you are just using it 3 days a week as recommended.
Ellen C.
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I got a sample in my Allure box and tried it. Immediately I saw a difference in my face. It was brighter, a blemish that I had was shades lighter. I decided to purchase a full size of the product and luckily it was on sale at my local Wholefoods as an Amazon Prime member! The stars aligned and I’m super excited to put this in my day/after workout/evening regime. I recommend this scrub for all skin types. 100%. #cleanbeauty this is a Vegan product.
Beatrice T.
Pawtucket, RI
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Beatrice T.
Purchased at: Target
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub This is my favorite and only facial scrub. A friend recommended this product to me since my face was looking rough and dull. So I decided to try it and since that day it has been my favorite.. my skin is looking brighter and smooth my husband and co workers has even notice the big change in my skin .. I'm so happy I tried it.. I will definitely recommend it to any one with rough and dull skin. It will change ur life.
Ingrìd S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This facial scrub contains sea kelp & French green clay, lemon peel and Madonna lilies to help brighten skin. This is for all skin type, love the formula smooth and hydrate not like most face exfoliating products it does not dry face. I love this product because is 100% vegan 🌱 para en free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, silicone free, cruelty free. I use it 3 times per week, my only complain is the scrub granulates are big and if you massage to hard in skin is rough feeling. Remember your face bed gentle exfoliators. Other than that I love it is Allure award winner. Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub
Javon L.
Everett, WA
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Javon L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a bad scrub, i usually use an apricot scrub. This scrub did not smell appealing, but did its job. My skin did feel smoother after use. I did not see any brightening effects. I may try other things from this brand!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Shayla M.
Who'd have thought you could get excited about a facial scrub? I love this stuff! The ingredients are natural — nothing synthetic! It doesn't dry out my skin, and my cheeks are always baby soft after using it. This is my third time ordering this tube of green scrubbing greatness!
Keilani L.
Redlands, CA
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Keilani L.
Great exfoliator! Is able to wash off any dead skin cells that may be clogging up your pores. My favorite thing about this product is that it is all natural ingredients that will not mess with sensitive skin or people who break out easily. I use this every other week, due to my sensitive skin I scar easily so it’s best not to use this product too often which can lead to more scarring.
Lo W.
Irving, TX
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Lo W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hello scrub! Being a gal with sensitive skin, it’s hard to find a good exfoliating scrub at an affordable price. But here you have it! It’s gentle enough for me to use every night of the week. This scrub leave my face feeling and smelling so fresh. I would recommend this to anyone who isn’t looking for something too harsh.
Shaina V.
Bradenton, FL
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Shaina V.
Absolutely the best facial scrub I have ever used!! My skin looks so bright and radiant after using this once or twice a week
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah S.
1,583 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Amor V. il y a 10 mois
I would say this product is more gritty, kind of lime a fine grinded rice paste. But it works like a miracle worth the try. I use it on my underarms too.
Genesis L.
Winter Park, FL
il y a 2 ans
Nicole R. il y a 2 ans
It's a bit of a rough scrub so I would recommend something a little more gentle like Derma E's Charcoal Scrub!