BY ACURE ORGANICS #40 in Body Scrub

Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella Growth Factor. all skin types. gentle exfoliating antioxidant scrub to stimulate new cell growth. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores "Seas" the say with natural exfoliation from the ocean! Organic Seak Kelp gently exfoliates your skin while French. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I was taken aback by this scrub when I first squeezed it out of the tube. For lack of a better comparison, the appearance reminds me of dark baby poop, not gonna lie! The smell, while not unpleasant, was not great to me at first either. Kind of a plant-based smell. But I love the Acure brand and this had gotten stellar reviews on every site I looked at, so I went ahead and tried it. It can be clumpy out of the tube which makes it just a little messy at times. As far as the effects it has on my face, it really leaves my skin with a nice, smooth feeling, and my face doesn't look as dull, so I think it definitely does a good job at polishing away the dead skin. One thing I will note though, it's very abrasive on my skin and leaves it red for at least half an hour after use. So I wouldn't recommend using this more than once or twice a week for those with sensitive skin. And probably just use it at night and not before going out. Otherwise I like this scrub, it's affordable and effective.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
MONTEREY PARK, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I strongly believe that to achieve flawless results after your makeup routine, you must start with a clean and moisturized canvas, and what better way than with Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub the night before! You are not only scrubbing away dead skin cells but also bringing forth a bright and fresh complexion! The ingredients in this scrub are key to a more youthful and clean complexion. Aloe, rosehip, citric acid, essential oils, chamomile, clay are the main ingredients, besides the sea kelp which provide you with an exfoliant that remove impurities from your pores leaving you with a cleansed and brighter skin...Not only does it exfoliate but also stimulates NEW CELL GROWTH! Wake up with a New Canvas every morning!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Watertown, NY
I originally received this product in a beauty box and of course tried it out. After just the first use I was amazed at the difference in my skin. After running out of my sample product I ordered a full size and I will continue to do so in the future. The product is organic. It doesn't have pore clogging chemicals and the abrasive aspect alone is wonderful. It cleans dead skin cells without burning or roughing up the face. I literally had blackheads cleared after one use. My favorite part though is that this product clears out my oil pockets so all those tiny little bumps that used to run ramped on my face are GONE. I have recommended this product several times so please give it a shot! You'll be pleasantly surprised. 😊
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Fort Worth, TX
I will buy this over and over and over again!!! I'm in love and so glad i finally discovered this scrub. i used to always use St. Ives green tea scrub which is pretty good, but i think my face was getting used to it and felt like it wasn't helping me as much anymore. i use this 3x a week and after the very 1st WEEK i noticed a difference. My skin looked softer, my skin texture smoothd and pigment lightened by a couple shades. i look healthier with this product. I highly, highly, highly recommend it to everyone given it is for all skin types which is an amazing bonus if your skin type changes on you from time to time.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first received this in an Ipsy bag and initially was not excited for it.

It has now become one of my favorite facial scrubs. A little goes a long way and my skin always feels so clean afterwards. I feel like it also adds moisture to my skin while getting rid of all the dirt and gunk.

The only negative thing is that whenever I used this, I could not use a retinol product afterwards. I don't know if reacted badly with one of the ingredients in this scrub but my face would burn anywhere that I tried to apply retinol cream.

Overall I really enjoy this facial scrub and will definitely be repurchasing.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
This is one the best products I have ever tried on my face. The scrub makes it feel like it's taking the dead skin off of your face, which helps make your face feels so smooth. Though it's a brightener for spots, it also helps with my acne. I love how my face feels after every use, that I wish I could use it everyday. However, you can only use it three times a week. You also don't need so much of it to put on your face because just a little bit does its job. It's such a great product I would recommend it to anyone.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Natural and refreshing. My skin tends towards the "harsher" products. You probably think I'm lying, but I once had an aesthetician tell me that I had the most resilient skin she's ever seen (at the ripe age of 28). My skin does not get red, and I like a variety of skins to carry me through (using about once or twice a week- not going overboard!). This is such a fresh scrub- barely scented, which is appreciated. You only need about a dime-sized amount. Look out for good deals at Whole Foods and Target!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
I have used this several times now and I really do notice a difference in my oores. I don't have very large pores but products do sink into what I have. I have noticed that my pores are tighter and seem less noticeable. I love that it is organic and actually good for my skin. It is very grainy but on the skin it feels amazing. My skin feels so fesh afterward. It says to use 3 times per week. I use it about every other day and it doesn't irritate my sensitive, acne prone skin.
Deysha A.
Deysha A.
Dorchester , MA
I love this scrub , I have sensative skin/ oily so I was very scared to try it out, Acure by far is my go to brand when my guest come into aisle looking for a good natural brand! The grain on this is very small so it gets deep in the pores to get all the dirt,dead skin and anything else we have on are face! I also like that some Acure products come in trial size in case someone is trying it out for the first time they don't waste much money if they do not like it !
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Pico Rivera , CA
Wow. I wasn't expecting a product to work so fast! I've used this a couple of times and you can tell the difference already. My face feels cleaner and softer. The smell is ok, the texture makes you feel like it's working hard to give you great skin. I can't wait to try the rest of the products. Usually I have to use expensive ($30+) products because it seems nothing else works on my skin, but I'm SO HAPPY I found this! Affordable and good quality.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for people with very sensitive/dry skin? Currently I just use noxema because everything else is too potent!
How long do you have to leave it on for ?
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
How long does it last?
Claire G.
Claire G.
Is this product good for people with oily skin?
Anita D.
Anita D.
What about the Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub makes this your favorite product?