BY ACURE ORGANICS #9 in Face Scrubs

Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella Growth Factor. all skin types. gentle exfoliating antioxidant scrub to stimulate new cell growth. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores "Seas" the say with natural exfoliation from the ocean! Organic Seak Kelp gently exfoliates your skin while French. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel L.
This is a wonderful brightening facial scrub and I'm not exactly sure why I quit using it. I think this is because I can only find Acure products online. That is really my one complaint with this company.. Other than that they have a great skincare line that's very affordable and the products work very well.. This scrub is probably one of my favorite products from Acure and it definitely helped fade some imperfections and dark spots on my face over time. It always made my super sensitive skin feel smooth without any irritation and a just little bit went a long way.. Going to have to grab some more of this.
Green B.
I used this facial scrub a couple of months ago and i absolutely loved it.  This scrub is fairly gentle although it does have exfoliants in them. The scent is very "natural." Natural in the sense it smells like the outdoors and plants. It's not a terrible smell although it might take some getting used to. The scrub is pretty thick so I used to mix a regular cleanser to cut the thickness. I can't speak on the "brightness" too much because I didn't see that when i used it. But every skin is different so it might have worked for others. I love pretty much everything Acure makes because they are all natural and so affordable. Will continue to buy their products!
Abril M.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been loving this exfoliator, Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, because it’s been so helpful in cleaning off the dry, dead skin cells, plus of course cruelty free & vegan . Since it’s colder out here in NYC , Ive had to exfoliate less (from 5 days a week to about 2-3), so I might use it in combination with a gentler exfoliator to continue to exfoliate every day bc that’s what I think helps my skin the most (this one is pretty coarse/rough). I still love it though, it’s definitely kept my skin matte and clear overall.
Shanna R.
I absolutely love this product. My skin is combination/oily and I wanted a product that left my skin feeling smooth but not dry. For me, since I’m oily, I’m very prone to whiteheads and occasional breakouts. So even if I don’t mess with a pimple it will still leave some sort of discoloration in that area. I use this scrub 3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, looking brighter and with less whiteheads. It’s more of a granular scrub so if you have sensitive or very dry skin I wouldn’t recommend it.
Natasha P.
I really like this scrub, because it is made of organic ingridients. It does not scratch face or leave it red. Worked miracles on removing dead skin cells and leaving skin soft and smooth. Green in color, scent is very mild, almost undetectable.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Winter is coming and so is the dry skin.
!! I purchased this for that purpose but decided to go head and give it a try. I like it, it exfoliates without drying your skin out. It's a inexpensive alternative to the higher brands
Savannah F.
Glen Spey, NY
This facial scrub not only is for the planet, but helps cleanse my face! It came free with my Meyers cleaning products which was a cool surprise. I have loved using it. I have a face that isn’t too dry or oily, and this product has worked well with that balance. It is a scrub. So it can feel a little rough at times. But I would recommend it because saving the planet is amazing and so is the product!
Tyng W.
The packaging here is different from the ones I’ve bought. Regardless, this is a great scrub and smells good too. It’s gentle enough for my face, but also strong enough for my body. I really enjoy it!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Love this! It does everything it says and leaves my skin feeling great! I especially like that it is a gentle but not too gentle exfoliant! Even better...I can get it at Target!! Woo! ❤️ Here is my makeup-less face right after using it! This scrub is wonderful!
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
I wish I could give this 10 stars! This stuff is AMAZING! I’ve never really had bad skin, but it’s just always been dull and lacked a glow. Once I started using this I’ve noticed a HUGE difference! My skin has never looked so good! I’m obsessed!
How long do you have to leave it on for ?
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Is this product good for people with very sensitive/dry skin? Currently I just use noxema because everything else is too potent!
Charlotte S.
How long does it last?
Anita D.
What about the Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub makes this your favorite product?
Claire G.
Is this product good for people with oily skin?