BY ACURE

Facial Line + Scar Therapy. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores This certified organic balm works wonders on deep wrinkles , and helps fade scars with the well studied activity of borage and argan oils. Also eases the occasional symptoms of shin problems like psoriasis and eczema. True all-in-one therapy! see more...

• Can I get these in Walmart? 5 Answers
  • Is this a facial cream? It states that it's a line eraser...3 Answers
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I love Acure Organics line of skin products! They are eco-friendly, and great for your skin! They come in attractive, but recyclable packaging. This product is super gentle, and has argan oil, which packs in deep moisture! #MusesOfInfluenster
Qiqi X.
Alameda, CA
I was very skeptical when I first started using this product. I didn't like how its texture is like a balm instead of a cream and I wasn't very fond of the idea of putting oil on my skin. But then I heard all these good things about argan oil so I decided to give it a try. I have very dry wrinkly hands because I never lotion my hands and I wash my hands very very frequently. I noticed that this balm melts very quickly into a thick oil as you run your finger tip on the surface several times in circular motion. Then it becomes very easy to take out of the jar. When I first put it on my skin, I hated how greasy it feels and looks but I noticed that after about 10 minutes, my hands were no longer greasy anymore!! My skin drank this thing up so I put on a second layer and let it absorb for the night as I sleep. The next morning, I woke up with way softer and smoothr looking hands!!!! I was so impressed that I continued to use it as a night time hand time for 3 weeks and now my hands are the nicest they have ever been! Down side is that this product smells VERY herbal.... smells very organic and very natural, which is not a scent that I would like to walk around with....
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not sure why I stop using this but I'm going back! Loved how my skin looked afterwards. I use to remove my makeup with this stuff and it did wonders!!
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
OH this product is fantastic! It really works great on scars and I just love everything in their argan oil line.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Pues dicen por ahi k el argan oil es muy bueno para todo lo k lo uses y si es la piel pues k mejor
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Not a fan only because it gives me zits bit it dose make my skin soft and smooth bit I can't use it
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Este aceite orgánico de argan, es excelente muy bueno de verdad, es mas puro osea natural.
Joanna J.
Madera , CA
Argan oil is so good for the body all around this is a must try product ladies
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
OMG I am obsessed with this product .My auntie brought me from Scotland and I am always use it
Gladys Tatiana T.
Santiango de Cali, valle del cauca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can I get these in Walmart?
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a facial cream? It states that it's a line eraser? So if it is facial, how does it work for oily skin?