BY ACURE

100% Certified Organic Moroccan. Treatment - All skin types. 5 products in 1. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. PEG free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores A true skin Super Food! Incredibly rich in vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, and Proteins, Argan Oil helps fight li. see more...

Acure Organics Argan Oil
  • "I have combination skin. Much more oily in the summer. I actually keep the oily t zone in the winter and get dry patches. This oil is amazing at moisturizing and plumping the skin. I use it at night as my night time serum. My skin is renewed in the morning and the dry patches stay away! Definitely recommend!" in 9 reviews
  • "Acure's argan oil has been a savior for my skin. Living in the harsh New England Winters leaves my skin battered and dried out. I use argan oil only as my moisturizer at night and I wake up with smooth skin. Minimizes dry skin, fine lines, and even pores. This has also helped to keep my eczema breakouts considerably down. Ive also recently started putting it in my hair at night as well. This is the only product that Ive found that is PURE argan oil, every other brand is other oils with just added argran. This product is what brought me to Acure and made me a fan." in 8 reviews
  • "I absolutely love pure argan / moroccan oil. It has so many uses, doesn't make your hair or skin clogged with oil, and replensishes moisture! I use it in my hair to comb it through after a shower, and also on my face in place of a moisturizer. I use it on my body as well if I have dry skin. I have really sensitive skin, so finding a product that is just pure oil is perfect for me! This particular product is great, and a little goes a long way. However, it is just pure argan oil, and there are larger bottles of pure argan oil that you can purchase online for cheaper. It is a little annoying to have to throw away this great packaging and tiny container every time I'm done using the product -- so I would say definitely get this argan oil the first time around, and if you love it and use it as much as I do, then purchase a larger bottle online that will last you longer. " in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long, long way - I only use a few drops in after styling and it leaves my hair very smooth!" in 2 reviews
  • "My skin gets very dry in the winter time." in 1 review
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is pure liquid gold. I have been able to find this at most stores as well which is nice. The price is great considering the bottle will last you forever. You only need a few pumps to cover the whole face.

Ive found that argan oil works really well for my skin. I use this at night as a treatment for my skin. Especially useful in our harsh New England Winters. It leaves skin super protected, hydrated and glowing in the morning. I also add some essential oils like rose etc to it for an added anti aging benefit and to keep skin supple looking.

Make sure you put this on a few hours before bed. It doesn't really absorb into skin super well, so you want to make sure you have some time before hitting the bed otherwise you will have oil all over your sheets. Also make sure you are wearing a crappy tee shirt because this always gets all over the neck rim of my shirts.

I definitely think this is a wear alone product. I can't see it working well under a moisturizer. At least in my experience. Ive been using this for years. Also, run a little through your hair for a great oil treatment for hair and scalp. This has helped with dry scalp for me and when I had longer hair it worked well to tame frizz and fly aways.

I even got my Mother in Law hooked on this product!!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This was the only true argan oil I found at target other than the physicians formula one. I thought I lost my rose hip oil & so I was searching for a replacement since I happen to be at target at the time. I couldn't find any rosehip oil what so ever & I wanted to give argan oil a try so decided to buy one. I like argan oil it's heavier than rosehip so I love using it at night but I will probably search for another brand after I finish this bottle. This bottle is good enough to buy & finish without my getting antsy for another one but when done I'm sure there's better ones out there. It may or may not bother some but the bottle as you can see is clear. Nice to see the oil is a slight color so I know it's closer to not fake stuff that the other weird color free oil blends. This oil doesn't have an odor. I notice sometimes the pump has air in it or something so when I pump it out I have to press it a few times to get enough. Don't know why this happens. I don't keep the bottle sideways or toss it around. It stays upright on my table. So overall this oil is good but will probably be searching for another brand after. Good & fine to buy if only one available because still works great.
Lisvette B.
San Juan
Aceite de Argán Acure
Es conocido como un magnífico antiedad, rico en antioxidantes, vegano y reparador de cualquier problema de pieles un aceite ligero y de rápida absorción, sus principales activos lo hacen apto para la renovación de todo tipo de piel. El aceite de Argán de Acure es 100% puro teniendo en tus manos el elixir de la juventud.
Asimismo, si tienes el pelo maltratado o se te cae, este aceite es perfecto para eso devolviéndole la vida a tu cabello.
Se le conoce como el “aceite de oro” por lo beneficioso que es, entre esos beneficios está:

•mejora el acné
•suaviza líneas faciales
•difumina manchas
•mejora la tonalidad de todo tipo de piel
sandy c.
I purchased this at tjmaxx for $4! i was skeptical about it because it was so cheap. however, i looked at the ingredients list and only saw it was 100% organinc argan oil, so i purchased it to try and had nothing to lose since it was so inexpensive. i've been using it for about a week now, and it feels fantastic. I love it for the price and how amazing it makes my skin feels and looks.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I bought this product from TJMAXX for about $6 and I have to say I wasn’t expecting it to work that well. But I have to say I am shocked at how well it is working! My scars and pimples have reduced a lot in just a couple of days! I am amazed by the results!! I really love this product! This is such a great find. I really recommend this to everyone out there.
Meera M.
Arlington, VA
I loooove this stuff. It makes me look glowy and healthy without leaving a oily residue (this will not be true if you use too much! a little goes a long way). Soaks into my skin pretty quickly and works really well under makeup.
Would highly recommend to someone who has sensitive combo skin like me.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I use this everywhere, on my face, undereyes, hands, feet, elbows, even hair.  I have owned this product more more than 6 months and the small bottle is still going.  It's very gentle and does not clog my pores.  I like to use this after exfoliation to keep my skin glowing.  Would repurchase and I do recommend
Holly H.
Perry, NY
This is an extremely versatile beauty product. I use it on my hair to tame flyaways after I straight iron, and I use it on my face after I moisturize. From what I’ve researched, Argan oil molecules are just large enough that they don’t clog pores, but help seal in your moisturizer. So far, so good. It helps reduce the oil production in my t-zone.
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
Love this! A very small amount goes a very long way. I found that out the 1st time I used this. I used way too much only to have very soft but greasy looking hair! lol. Use a very small amount and apply only at the ends and work you way up but don't put near you scalp.
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hit and miss for me. It didn’t hurt but I can’t say it helped very much either. I did notice that I had my blackhead and Whiteheads in my t zone while using this oil. But it did help my dry cheek area. I say you’d have to try it to decide if you like it. Didn’t work so well for me though.
Rebekah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this on their hair? Is it easily absorbed or does it sit as a layer on top of your hair?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
How does this product work?
Sandy B.
What is argon oil used for.
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you replace your moisture with Argan oil?
Cheyenne B.
Is this specific brand expensive? and does it help with acne??

Kohl's