BeautyFaceFacial SkincareACURE
Organics Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 175 oz

Acure Organics Acure Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz

by ACURE

I have smelled some really horrible skin care products, but if the results of this product are better than most masks, would you be willing to repurchase? Just completely putting aside the smell and only looking at the results. I purchased this mask and using it tonight so I honestly don't know, but the ingredients were inviting.
I have huge pores! Does this really shrink them? How long does it last all day or half a day before the pores go back to normal? Due to large pores I have oily skin! Will this help with my oily skin?
How is this mask different than other clay masks? Genuinely curious 😊
Start your review of Acure Organics Acure Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
Acure Organics Acure Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz uploaded by Sara B.
I really like the Acure Pore minimizing Red Clay Mask! And believe me I know my masks! I try to use various masks at least 3-4 times a week! I am so glad that I tried this mask because my pores definitely needed it! It went on nice and smoothly and dried evenly! Which is a plus with any mask! I did however have to scrub a little bit to get it off, but that is to be expected when it comes to any red clay mask. My skin was very soft and refreshed after using it however the best part my pores were noticeably smaller! I will be purchasing this mask again! The only draw back is it is a little drying but I didn't mind it because I am normally a grease ball!
Megan B.
Kemp, Oklahoma
Acure Organics Acure Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask is so much fun! You look like an extra in a zombie movie. I use this every other day! The marshmallow in this mask makes your face so soft and smooth! Acure Organics Acure Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz.
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
Acure Organics Acure Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz uploaded by Carolyn Μ.
I enjoy using this mask. It’s very easy to apply with a mask brush, not clumpy or flakey. It dries very red on the skin and looks like blood. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It also suds up as you wash if off so it acts as a cleanser is a way too. Extremely affordable.
Kayla P.
Carnegie, PA
I got this product as a full size sample in the whole foods beauty bag and I think it's a great mask.  It's funny to use because the product is red and it's like a dark blood red so I recommend doing this mask when no one is around.  scary stuff.  The product goes on normal like any other mask.  It dries pretty quickly too.  I once tried to use it in the shower but it really hurt my skin.  I'm not entirely sure why because it never had before but I wouldn't apply this mask while in the shower.  Overall a really great mask and my skin looks bright and smooth afterward.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
Listen this felt great on my face but the smell was so hard to get over. I'll try it again but not put it under my nose. It smelled like someone's sick. My pores look better after use but mama Mia! What a smell.
Jennifer S.
This is my favorite Acure product, hands down. Lately I have been into face masks a lot, wearing one pretty much on a daily basis. This red clay mask is my favorite face mask I think I've ever used, even compared to other brands. It has a natural clay scent, and it works differently than other clay masks I've used. A lot of other clay masks tighten up to where it's basically impossible to move your face, but this mask doesn't do that. And I prefer that over the tightening clay masks because I just don't like that feeling. I usually leave it on my face for about half an hour, wash it off, and my skin feels SO soft afterward. It doesn't give my skin any kind of reaction either; some masks will make my face red for a while but this doesn't. The only downside is it's kind of pricey for a small tube. It will last a while if you use masks sparingly, but I use this maybe four times a week so I'll probably go through it quickly. Overall the mask itself is amazing and I would 100% recommend.
Heather W.
Abilene, TX
Acure Organics Acure Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz uploaded by Heather W.
Oh my god. Regardless of whether this works or not I absolutely cannot get past the scent. It is so sickly sweet that I gagged on it for the entire 15 minutes (well 13 because I just couldn't take it any longer). I love Acure products but there are better masks out there that don't make me want to vomit. I can hardly breathe!!
Tayla W.
I love all clay masks and especially this one! The fact that it is organic and also pore minimizing is just awesome! I would very highly recommend. This is a must-have in everygirl skincare collection
Johannah S.
A pretty good clay mask does visibly reduces my pores. It's a bit pricey but worth it since does do a great job
Tiffany D.
Once you get past the smell, you will see the product actually works!! Acure is the only brand I use now because it has cleared up my acne!