Acure Marula & Argan Dry Oil Body Spray, Coconut, 2 Oz uploaded by Taylor C.

BY UNKNOWN

For Your Skin / For The Planet Vegan Gluten Free Sulfate Free Paraben Free Phthalate Free Cruelty Free Petroleum Free PEG Free Synthetic Fragrance Free Silicone Free Won't Clog Pores 100% Biodegradable Ultra-lightweight and easily absorbed dry marula + argan oil spray for body and hair. With sea buckthorn, sandalwood and vitamin E for added antioxidants and protection. This little sucker smells like a tropical umbrella drink Also, we like you think you're great. In case nobody told you that today. Directions Hold bottle three inches from body or hair and spray desired amount. Rub in gently. Now dance the hula around the room. It only works if you do the dance. Use it as a moisturizing body oil quick spritz to hair ends for shine dry elbows, feet, knees after shave spray Free Of Animal byproducts, gluten, sulfate, paraben, animal cruelty, petroleum, PEG, synthetic fragrance and silicone. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I love this body spray! It is made of Marula and Argan which does wonders for the skin! I like to spray it on my body then rip it in with my hands. It keeps my skin looking and feeling hydrated all day. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
I bought this because I seriously HATE putting on lotion. Well this was exactly what I needed it was a spray that made it easy to apply. I loved the coconut scent and it made my skin look and feel amazing. I would totally recommend this product to anyone struggling with dry skin. I was also pregnant when I used this product and I applied it to my belly and never got any stretch marks!