Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilACURE
Lilac Extract And Chlorella Oil Control Facial Moisturizer

Acure Lilac Extract And Chlorella Oil Control Facial Moisturizer

by ACURE

Product Details: This easily absorbed facial moisturizer improves texture and tone. Lilac stem cells promote balance while chlorella helps rejuvenate. Free Shipping & Returns: Enjoy free shipping & returns, must meet minimum purchase requirements. No code necessary. Click here for Exclusions Gift Options: Select a size to see if gift options are available for this item. Same-day Delivery: Same-day delivery isn't currently available to your default shipping address, but other expedited shipping methods may be available at checkout Poshlin - Provides All The Products You Would Need To Enhance And Beautify Your Life. Gifts From You To You Or From You To Someone Special. Special Offers: Receive a Complimentary gift with any $25 Purchase.

Easily absorbed facial moisturizer improves texture and tone; Lilac stem cells promote balance while chlorella helps rejuvenate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acure Lilac Extract And Chlorella Oil Control Facial Moisturizer!
ACure is probably my favorite brand right now so I might be a little bias. I think all of their products work miracles. Thankful to a friend who turned me on to them after I noticed her GORGEOUS skin. This stuff smells good and keeps skin smooth and moisturized.
I took a chance purchasing this while searching for a moisturizer that would be light and not make bbt already oily skin, even more oily. I do like it. Its lightweight and helps control oil and shine; all while minimizing the look of pores, so much my BF though I had on makeup. Plus it has Clean Ingredients. 🙌🏾😁

Looking for your answer?