BY ACURE ORGANICS

All hair types. argan oil + argan stem cell. with provitamin B5 + CoQ10. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. peg free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores Ultra-hydrating leave-in conditioner powered by Moroccan Argan Oil and Argan Stem Cells. Designed to protect hair. see more...

• Does this conditions your hair well?1 Answers
Idil O.
Idil O.
Boston, MA
This conditioner makes my hair super soft and de-tangles when I use it straight out of the shower. It smells great (like lemongrass) and contains no harmful products! Color safe too. This is a great, clean brand!
Vrindi R.
Vrindi R.
This is the only leave-in conditioner I've ever used that I liked and that didn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. This is the first Acure product I ever used and it made me a fan of the company.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
It makes me hair super soft and manageable. I love the lemon grass smell. It's light weight, not a heavy greasy product that weighs my hair down.
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this leave in conditioner on wet hair, after I shampoo and condition. I lightly spray starting at the roots and I work out to the ends and I spray some into my hand and concentrate on getting all of my ends covered. This detangles my hair and leaves it so soft and manageable I feel like I've had a deep condition at the salon. My hair is more shiny and it isn't brittle like it used to be from overprocessing and hair products. This isn't like most leave ins. It takes very little and my hair doesn't have that dull feel to it. This is a great brand and a great product. #contest
Marissa Z.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
New favorite!!! This smells great and performs so well under different products. I have fine, high porosity 3b curls and this is great under gels or custards. I have heard good things about it so I wanted to try it out and it didn't disappoint at all! This brand is toxin free and that is very important to me. I apply it lightly at my crown and increase coverage down to my ends. Then I apply my styling product and diffuse. I will be purchasing this again when it runs out!
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get that effective natural hair care products are hard to make but this did absolutely nothing for my hair. On the bright side at least it was reasonably priced but I didn't see any positive benefits to this.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps de-tangle and moisturize my hair. I love that it's paraben free, gluten free and cruelty free (among other great things). It smells like a spring meadow. So lovely.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of this company's products smell fabulous! This stuff works great to get out the tangles. Love the lemony citrus smell. Very pleased with this spray.
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Woodland , Ca
This stuff is pretty heavy, so you don't need to spray a ton of it in your hair. My advice is to spray it into the palm of your hand and then apply it by spreading it with your fingers. It's easier to manage that way and your hair will not be weighed down.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only detangler I can use that won't leave my hair greasy or filmy after it dries. plus it smells like a botanical garden.
tamie k.
tamie k.
Does this conditions your hair well?