Acure Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Maelyn R.

BY ACURE

All hair types. argan oil + argan stem cell. with provitamin B5 + CoQ10. vegan. sulfate free. cruelty free. paraben free. gluten free. peg free. petroleum free. phthalate free. silicone free. won t clog pores Ultra-hydrating leave-in conditioner powered by Moroccan Argan Oil and Argan Stem Cells. Designed to protect hair. see more...

Lisa M.
Rocky Point
High quality leave in. VERY light, yet moisturizing and very affordable. Has a very earthy t or smell, similar to sage. It's very effective in that the moisture lasts. It's in a class by itself for spray on conditioners. I am very satisfied and would fecpmmend this product.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love this leave in conditioner. I love that I can trust the ingredients and I love this compared to all other leave in conditioners. I love the affordable price and I love the results! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling great!
Jacquelin C.
Puyallup , WA
It’s an alright product. Definitely has a very strong scent to it but you get used to it. Didn’t really see a difference but it did help untangle my hair. I bought mine at tj maxx for about $6. I probably won’t buy it again just because it wasn’t amazing for me.
Shelley G.
I use this leave in conditioner on wet hair, after I shampoo and condition. I lightly spray starting at the roots and I work out to the ends and I spray some into my hand and concentrate on getting all of my ends covered. This detangles my hair and leaves it so soft and manageable I feel like I've had a deep condition at the salon. My hair is more shiny and it isn't brittle like it used to be from overprocessing and hair products. This isn't like most leave ins. It takes very little and my hair doesn't have that dull feel to it. This is a great brand and a great product. #contest
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
New favorite!!! This smells great and performs so well under different products. I have fine, high porosity 3b curls and this is great under gels or custards. I have heard good things about it so I wanted to try it out and it didn't disappoint at all! This brand is toxin free and that is very important to me. I apply it lightly at my crown and increase coverage down to my ends. Then I apply my styling product and diffuse. I will be purchasing this again when it runs out!
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
I get that effective natural hair care products are hard to make but this did absolutely nothing for my hair. On the bright side at least it was reasonably priced but I didn't see any positive benefits to this.
Idil O.
Boston, MA
This conditioner makes my hair super soft and de-tangles when I use it straight out of the shower. It smells great (like lemongrass) and contains no harmful products! Color safe too. This is a great, clean brand!
Erica L.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is great even on my fine hair it does not way it down. I use only this after washing my hair and it makes my hair knot free and moisturized. Will never switch back to the Its a 10 brand. This is HOLY grail status. The smell is not noticeable on the hair. No greasy residue.
Jaime H.
Woodland , Ca
This stuff is pretty heavy, so you don't need to spray a ton of it in your hair. My advice is to spray it into the palm of your hand and then apply it by spreading it with your fingers. It's easier to manage that way and your hair will not be weighed down.
Vrindi R.
This is the only leave-in conditioner I've ever used that I liked and that didn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. This is the first Acure product I ever used and it made me a fan of the company.
Influenster
How can I purchase this product
tamie k.
Does this conditions your hair well?

back