New ParentBathingACURE
Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo - 8 fl oz

Acure Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo - 8 fl oz

by ACURE

ACURE's Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo is an energizing, antioxidant shampoo for super stressed hair. Adaptogenic herbs and mushrooms like ashwagandha, holy basil, reishi mushroom, and turmeric combine with supergreens spinach, kale and spirulina to brighten and reenergize your hair.

Cruelty-free; Formulated without parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, petrolatum, or formaldehyde

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acure Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo - 8 fl oz!
Sarah P.
Seymour, TN
Acure Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo - 8 fl oz uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Great energizing shampoo for stressed hair! Adaptogenic herbs like holy basil, ashwagandha, reishi mushroom, and turmeric work wonders to re-energize your hair! The formula lathers exceptionally well for a sulfate free formulation. Supergreens such as spinach, kale, and spirulina work great to brighten your hair as well. Highly recommend if you are looking for a great shampoo with natural ingredients and it is also cruelty free!
Melanie M.
Acure Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo - 8 fl oz uploaded by Melanie M.
Purchased at: Target
This is a GREAT shampoo. Many other natural shampoos leave my hair with buildup after a few uses as they’re not cleansing enough. This does a great job of cleansing without drying out my hair. It also smells amazing! I will repurchase for sure.
Monica C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Acure Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo - 8 fl oz uploaded by Monica C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I have a bad experience with this shampoo. I wanted to try something more natural to give some energy to my hair but what I got was a very dry hair, the smell is ok but not a great option for me!
tara A.
Alliance, OH
Acure Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo - 8 fl oz uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this. Makes my hair feel amazing. I love how it is vegan and paraffin free. I love the ingredients list.
Alex T.
Beatrice, NE
I love the idea of this shampoo/conditioner with the juice cleanse and the greens...but I’ve definitely used better Acure hair products and know that they can do better. The shampoo is tough to lather as fast as shampoo should, and the conditioner you can tell has more filler than the concentration of softness that a conditioner should. Next!
Marisa R.
Wilmington, DE
Oh, I like this a lot. It's very mild on my hair but it also gets it nice and clean. It smells herbal but pleasant (and doesn't linger) and leaves my hair and scalp clean feeling for days. It's a tiny bit runny, but you get used to it. Lathers well.
Morgan C.
I have really been enjoying this shampoo! I love that it's free from sulfates, parabens, etc. but that it actually works! It says it's for stressed hair. I honestly didn't understand that description, but I liked how this shampoo has so many nourishing ingredients. It is not a heavy shampoo at all and does not weigh hair down. Unlike a lot of "natural" or clean shampoos, it actually does cleanse my hair (without stripping it or making it dry). I have fine & color-treated hair, but a lot of it. This shampoo is great, and smells awesome! I follow up with my purple shampoo sometimes, as well, and it works well with that. I love using this with the conditioner. It is also very affordable and accessible - I bought mine at Target for under $10!
Lauren S.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo and the conditioner. They are great for anyone like me who has thin hair.

Looking for your answer?